Ever have the feeling everyone around you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Ever have the feeling everyone around you is having/had more fun now/during the day then you did at all?

I get this occationally, usually when I'm basically alone, and just watch tv to pass the time, sometimes it's bad...like now...otherwise I laugh it off, but now it's sucking me in.

Ronny

...yes cry

giovini_is_hot
yeah, my bro is at a halloween party...and what do i get to do? sit around my house. how boring is that???

HockeyHorror
no not really...

JToTheP
When of my friends is having a party in her dorm now, she just logged off, here I am, in my room, with this topic.

HockeyHorror
listen to music yes

Silver Stardust
All the damn time. Everyone I know is out and about (judging by the fact that NO one is online right now that I'm friends with and usually my friends are on if they're home and not busy), but I'm stuck at home.

JToTheP
I need a new environment, or need to meet people, need to get in good with some college kids, make friends with liquor or something.

silver_tears
Im home, but im going to a midnight massacre thing laughing out loud

giovini_is_hot
none of my friends are on the internet either. normally my friends are on ALL the tym! i am soooooo bored!

HockeyHorror
there was a time where i couldn't find energy/
the only person that was filling me was Mrs. Hennesy/
- Deacon the Villain

JToTheP
Irene, your always out and about, I expect no less.

silver_tears
Always know Johnny, I love you winkiss
You'll be fine soon yes

JToTheP
Blah, I need a life. stick out tongue laughing out loud

I love you too! happy

silver_tears
Get one, it's easy wink

Silver Stardust
Lucky Irene...

I'm bored to tears right now cry

JToTheP
Well then I gotta become a prick in New Jersey to get one. stick out tongue laughing out loud

silver_tears
I'm such a loser sometimes that if I'm ultra bored I make popcorn and watch movies in the dark in my PJs embarrasment even if I'm alone big grin

Silver Stardust
I live in a crappy little town where everything is closed by 9 pm erm really kinda hard to do anything here...

JToTheP
Yeah, and the last movie showing is like 11:30 here, and it's usually for a crappy movie. It figures all my friends have jobs and/or college to, so you can see the circle that I'm at.

silver_tears
That sucks Lana cry

here the real fun only starts at that time laughing out loud
Clubs are open till 4 am ninja
Movies till like 2, and theres always downtown droolio
And we have an all night mall smile

Silver Stardust
Nearest movie theater is 20 minutes away...

I wish I actually lived IN Chicago, instead of in one of the crappy little suburbs...Brookfield's only claim to fame is the Brookfield Zoo roll eyes (sarcastic) there's seriously nothing in the area to do. No clubs anywhere nearby that I can actually go to (since most are 21 and over)...total crap.

That's it, when I move out on my own I'm moving into the city.

giovini_is_hot
soooooo not fair! we dont have ANYTHING in the crappy small town!

silver_tears
We have all ages clubs, but drinking here is 19 so alot are 19+ erm

JToTheP
Sometimes I'd rather end up fighting for my life daily then just doing nothing, can't get into clubs, not an option, no damn car, cuz no damn job, must find a way to meet other people, ones in New Jersey who I don't hate, and would fight while drunk, ARGH!

HockeyHorror

giovini_is_hot
theres no way to meet ppl here besides for school

JToTheP
Yes yes HH, I've seen that, but I'd rather drink WITH friends, then drink ALONE.

JToTheP
Oh well, I'll do the usual solution, sleep, or watch a movie.

JToTheP
And there goes the last friend I wanna talk to online off to bed.
Sometimes I think this is a result of me putting others before myself, and it catches up to me, cuz I hate to complain, and all I wanna do is listen rather then b!tch, like this topic.

Silver Stardust
hug

JToTheP
Thank you silver, to bad you can't be here to force me to have fun. stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
We could party together in our boredom laughing out loud

Call me Alana, by the way yes

JToTheP
Just pop in my house. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Hi Alana! big grin

silver_tears
I feel sick sad
But I have to go erm

JToTheP
Have fun, enjoy Irene.

silver_tears
mwah1 thanks John luv

Silver Stardust
Bye Ireney!

JToTheP
Bye Irene, luv to. big grin

silver_tears
Miss Lana zorro ciao

drunk_nazgul
I get more feelings like... paranoia. As if everyone ignores me and hates me because I exist. Or they have the choice to make me invisible.
My best friend and I are in a fight... I'm always trying to get her attention, but she ignores me and says everything does not revolve around me! Duh! But that doesn't mean she can blatantly give me the cold shoulder all week! $#!*, she thinks I'm so boring, and stupid, and now everyone hates me and loves her, and Mom says I don't need a therapist or any Zelnorm.

... that's my rant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.