got court this week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCyrax
lastnight around 2am in a club some guy hit his girlfriend so i hit him. cops came and arrested both of us for fighting. his girlfriend bailed me out and now i got court for assault and battery cause he wants to press charges.

Turbo-Cajun
couldnt his Girlfriend just threaten to press charges against him if he doesnt drop his case?

DarthCyrax
she's pressing charges against the boyfriend.

Turbo-Cajun
Congratulations thought for hitting him, btw... and Im serious, if I had seen that I would have ****ed him up for that. Guys never hit girls.

DarthCyrax
i hate people who beat chicks up

Darth Sauron
I have to tell you well done.

You could just say he threw the first punch and you defended yourself, with the GF pressing charges for his violence also, the courts on your side

Turbo-Cajun
isnt it a self defense plea acceptable if you are defending someone who cannot defend themselves? can you get a good lawyer?

Darth Sauron
Self defense gets you off.
self defense and defense of others gets you off without a doubt

heres how it happend

him and her were arguing heatedly, you was watching as it grabbed your attention, you saw him hit her, you went over and asked him what he thought he was doing as (of course) he was raising his hand again.
he told you 'stay the **** out of his buissness' and hit you
you defended yourself

now disregard and deny any witnessess stick out tongue

Turbo-Cajun
I think you have a solid self defense plea if you believe she was in danger... a man hitting a woman is understandable if you thought she was in physical danger. Him threatening you has no bearing on whether you were acting in defense or not. And I'm sure there are a bunch of good witnesses around that could support your side of the story... still find some one good to represent you, that is key.

Df02
just say u saw him hit his g/f....went to defend her, and when he went to hit her again, u reacted and hit him. simple

only way ud lose is if u got a crap lawyer

Darth Sauron
Let me be your lawyer via webcam yes

Turbo-Cajun
Its not a dirty webcam is it? that would be an example of a crap lawyer. laughing out loud

Darth Sauron
Only thing dirty about it is what goes on onscreen stick out tongue

Turbo-Cajun
laughing out loud

BackFire
See, you shoulda killed him. None of this would be happening right now if you just killed him

wicker_man
Good old Backfire, now i know why i came back to KMC.

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah, you really should be thinking about buying a gun for next time.

If people started getting shot for doing shit like that they would probably quit hitting girls.

I hope you dont have any assault charges by then that might impead your ability to buy one though, lol....

Darth Sauron
Edit,

If he killed him, he would be in deeper

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah... even if i had a gun, I would probably just beat him with my fists.

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah but court sucks dude, never had to go there for anything really serious... but its a shitty place man, good luck.

ragesRemorse
Court blows. It can be a long process and relatively expensive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.