Doesnt anyone want Linds Is Tight K back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
I miss her

Anyone else want her to come back?

VilleValo462
who blink

DeNiro
U dont know how werid it is for me not to talk to LindsistightK and J to the P all the time i wish Linds would come back alot she works alot though so she doesnt come on ne more sad

VallejoKid707
Lindsay???

Tex
Yes, come back! yes

DeNiro, please leave! stick out tongue

love

DemonicGambit-2
I've only talked to her a couple of times she was cool. My brother though knew her better, to bad I would have liked to talk to her more

DeNiro
O fine tex i guess ill just put my pants back on and leave stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
smile Thanks guys, but KMC isn't the same for me anymore.

All my closest forum friends have all gone off and disappeared. I miss a lot of people from the forums, but I supposse that is a part of life.

I'll try to check in every now and then, but I'm not gonna make any promises..........

DeNiro
I swear to god like the mods know when there name is mentioned and shit and now lindsay i havent seen one of her posts in month now all of a sudden someone said her name and boom laughing out loud

Was i one of those close friend linds big grin

LindsIsTightK
Someone told me about the thread, that's why stick out tongue

And yes you were part of the group of friends I had here on KMC smile

DeNiro
big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11231

That made me laugh laughing out loud What u and me said

Lord Soth
Well, I dunno what your talknig about, Linds, you've only been here a month longer than me, and this place is the same as always to me....even if a friend leaves, I mourn, but then I movie on and make more...........but that's me, you don't have to listen to me stick out tongue

I never got to talk to you much, makes me sad sad

DeNiro
Linds is awesome. yes

And DeNiro is going to bed

LindsIsTightK
I think I remember you back when I was on the forums, but only briefly. I think I liked you, but I can't totally remember now. confused

drunk_nazgul
'Member me?
I don't think I could miss you, because I was gone.
But Linds is definitely cool. Didn't you start the Tavern, my old fave hangout to get drunk at?

DeNiro
I used to stay away from all those threads like Tavern Gentlemens club and such dont know why

LindsIsTightK
I remember you Nazgul, one of the few regulars left me thinks yes

HockeyHorror
good times...good times

big grin

badkittykitty
I miss linds alot...I wonder how you are linds all the time! nice to see you still visit smile

LeAtHerRFace
Yea she was pretty cool

Lord Soth
the green's hard to forget laughing

I remember you, you were fun when I was first around.

You could make new friends, we don't want to lose another one........sad

Pablo G
What about me Linds ??

Korri
i miss Lindsay she registered about the same time as me and she is an old friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.