KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Doesnt anyone want Linds Is Tight K back?

Doesnt anyone want Linds Is Tight K back?
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
V@LL3jOk!D707

Doesnt anyone want Linds Is Tight K back?

I miss her

Anyone else want her to come back?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:41 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

who blink

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:42 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

U dont know how werid it is for me not to talk to LindsistightK and J to the P all the time i wish Linds would come back alot she works alot though so she doesnt come on ne more sad

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:43 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Lindsay???

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:43 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yes, come back! yes

DeNiro, please leave! stick out tongue

love

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:49 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I've only talked to her a couple of times she was cool. My brother though knew her better, to bad I would have liked to talk to her more

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:51 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

O fine tex i guess ill just put my pants back on and leave stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:52 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

smile Thanks guys, but KMC isn't the same for me anymore.

All my closest forum friends have all gone off and disappeared. I miss a lot of people from the forums, but I supposse that is a part of life.

I'll try to check in every now and then, but I'm not gonna make any promises..........

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:08 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I swear to god like the mods know when there name is mentioned and shit and now lindsay i havent seen one of her posts in month now all of a sudden someone said her name and boom laughing out loud

Was i one of those close friend linds big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:10 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Someone told me about the thread, that's why stick out tongue

And yes you were part of the group of friends I had here on KMC smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:12 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;threadid=11231

That made me laugh laughing out loud What u and me said

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:14 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Well, I dunno what your talknig about, Linds, you've only been here a month longer than me, and this place is the same as always to me....even if a friend leaves, I mourn, but then I movie on and make more...........but that's me, you don't have to listen to me stick out tongue

I never got to talk to you much, makes me sad sad

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:15 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Linds is awesome. yes

And DeNiro is going to bed

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:16 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Well, I dunno what your talknig about, Linds, you've only been here a month longer than me, and this place is the same as always to me....even if a friend leaves, I mourn, but then I movie on and make more...........but that's me, you don't have to listen to me stick out tongue

I never got to talk to you much, makes me sad sad

I think I remember you back when I was on the forums, but only briefly. I think I liked you, but I can't totally remember now. confused

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:15 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

'Member me?
I don't think I could miss you, because I was gone.
But Linds is definitely cool. Didn't you start the Tavern, my old fave hangout to get drunk at?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:21 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I used to stay away from all those threads like Tavern Gentlemens club and such dont know why

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:49 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I remember you Nazgul, one of the few regulars left me thinks yes

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:59 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

good times...good times

big grin

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I miss linds alot...I wonder how you are linds all the time! nice to see you still visit smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:52 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Yea she was pretty cool

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:03 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote