Ways to get back at siblings......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Wiggles
ok, i have a problem.... i have a little war going on with my younger brother and sister, we pull cruel jokes on each other and wait for the other one to crack, thing is, no one lost yet, and we usually plan our stuff based on what happened before, but i dont know what to do now heres what happened:

i had a long day, and i wanted to go to sleep, so i took a nap... when i woke up, womans clothes were laid on top of me and i was wearing makeup, hanging above my head was a picture of me,like that, which was pretty a pretty good joke, but thats not the point! i dont know what to do to them thats similar.... so thats why im asking all of you

LordKerrigor
take blue koolaid unscrew the showerhead pack it in the showerhead screw the head back on dont take shower that day

drunk_nazgul
I get back at mine by... well... I throw food at them.
And sometimes I start really bad rumors about them, so that when our mom hears them, the kids are GROUNDED!

Mr Wiggles
uhh, those are very good, and i tried the second but i need to do something to them thats similar to cross dressing..

drunk_nazgul
Paint the words "I am a girl" on the butts of all your brother's pants.

Mr Wiggles
... no... but that gives me an idea! thank you big grin

mc pee pants
put shaving cream in their dresser drawers or shoes.

Chelsea23
water balloons! eek!

Darth Revan
I like the Kool-aid idea yes

Buy some women's underwear and sew them to the outside of some of your brother's clothes.

mc pee pants
hysterical

that's a good one!

angelsflame265
or on his backpack

Phoenix Aska
Antique them while they are sleeping or put something in their shoes or cut their hair or dye their hair while they are sleping or change their toothpaste or any other facial product with another substance.....

Chelsea23
put hair color in a hairspray bottle, or something they might use on their hair lol

justjakk
when your mom does laundry and its time for little bros whites, drop a dark red piece of clothing in and set washer to hot cycle. Or just drop a crayon or a tea bag or cool aid will work with this one too

Phoenix Aska
Haha yes a pink or yellow crayon works well...but then again so does brown....

grap
if he/she has to change into gym clothes for school, switch his gym clothes with some of you moms woman(i hope) clothes and then see what happens when he as to change

ragesRemorse
Put plastic wrap around the opening of the toilet right underneath the seat. Man, i have gotten so many beating from that one.

rogue938
I you really want advise on this subject go to darth revan 187 and or Phoenix Aska. you have to hear the horror stories of those poor children. darth is the evil one though.

mc pee pants
hysterical

oh, jesus tap dancing christ!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.