What song did you wake up this morning on the radio?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I woke up to a very annoying song called "I want to soak up the sun"Don't remember the singer.
Or the station I was too tired.Even now I have that annoying song playing in my head.So what did everyone wake up to this morning?
See you around.JM Happy Dance

Baylin
I dunno I was way too sleep adled to remember anything as traumatic as being woken up by the radio.
One moment it's blissful unconsciousness, next "AH NOISY THING EVIL EVIL NOISY THING MUST STOP IT...."

§pearhead
get a clock radio stick out tongue s'what I use to wake me up sorta peacefully

In the last two weeks, I've woken up Shinedown on the radio 8 times. EIGHT frickin times out of 14 days. It's ridiculous.

Baylin
Yeah it's what I use and it's evil it wakes me up every day! blink

§pearhead
well...it shouldn't be that loud stick out tongue turn it down, I have it to almost nothing smile it doesn't even wake me up half the time! it's great! smile

Dr. Strangelove
I wake up to "bad news over happy music" on the Rob Arnie and Dawn show, the local shock jocks here in Sac. ninja

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/BadNewsHappyMusic.htm

Baylin
laughing out loud Nice in theory but when you've mouths to feed you really need to get up in time for work so they dont fire you! sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.