Batman (with all the prep time in the world) vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderninja008
OK batsy fannyboys, let loose.

VENOMfan
Batman moves to krypton clones himself then let's the uber bat chill out in the sun for a million years and grow into Superbatman prime. then he wins.

does DC do what ifs? cuase then we got a story!
((yes this is all sarcasm))

MERCILOUS
Nuke?

leonheartmm
lol, surfer wins, even if hes nuked

eleveninches
what if batmans prep time includes getting loads of allies under his command who ARE able to defeat surfer

leonheartmm
yea but this is supposed to be a strictly one on one match

eleveninches
if he had enough prep time, batman could get to the marvel universe and then obtain the HOTU

leonheartmm
lol,

Havoc470
this is pretty off-topic but has batman ever gone into space with like a bat-spaceship or something?

radioboy121
I'm only slightly familiar with the pages of Batman, but I'm assuming if he had any form of space travel, it was more as a tag along with one of his reserved affiliations (i.e. JL).

Despite how Batman is depicted in being able to find a way through in almost any situation (a la McGuyver), I do not realistically see him taking Silver Surfer.

Fleets from advanced worlds have prepped themselves against the coming presence of Galactus, but often times could not handle his heralds.

wrathofachilles
Are you out of your mind? Batman of course.

Oh, unless Surfer fights back, then the battle is over in two seconds.

norrin radd
laughing

Havoc470
lol

norrin radd

The Flash
SS, no contest.

Spiderninja008
Silver Surfer also has more knowledge than Bats could hope to obtain. Unless Surfs upgrades Bruces mind like he did those little kids.....of which some backfired and went to destroy the earth....but yeah. U can't prepare for the power cosmic unless you have formidable guns......really F%cking big guns......and ppl have tried that, and failed. Surfers destroyed entire races of ppl is minutes. just ran through and destroyed everything. U really can't predict Power Cosmic, it is entirely too complex.

supremthor
Power Cosmic this Power Cosmic that oh shut fu$k up about Power Cosmic if i wanted to i can creat a whole new power called'' ALL '' this power allows the user to turn any character who uses Power Cosmic into ''CHINES FOOD'' LOL laughing evil face Happy Dance

uQifg2WV
prep time wins. with the help of batman.

supremthor
I L big grin VE CHINES FOOD

MERCILOUS
Kidnap a loved one and force him to commit suicide.

uQifg2WV
dude i think its chinese

MERCILOUS
What?

uQifg2WV
not to you.

Paola
topic...

Paola
nevermind..... use this to talk about it: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307865

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.