hit woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad-woman
I got kick where it hurts the most once.I had pain and swelling in my genitals for 5 days

BackFire
Why?

bad-woman
It was my fault

Phoenix Aska
That sucks....

Mr Zero
Because she's a very smart and very fit 32 year old female. In her professional life she's a physician assistant in a endocrinology medical office.

bad-woman
Thank you Mr Zero

Phoenix Aska
I think backfire meant why did she get hit....

Tex
Look Mr. Zero, Padme's buns! :

mc pee pants
hysterical

bad-woman
There is just no words to describe the pain I felt when I was kick in my genitals.I totally incapacitated on the ground for 1 hour!!I felt like I was going to die!!I guess some men don't know that women suffer tremendously when hit in the vulva???!!

Phoenix Aska
Guess not...whistling

BackFire
Really? I didn't know and therefore hit women in the vagina every chance I got. How was I supposed to know it would hurt?

LordKerrigor
yeah its not nice to hit woman but its ok to hit on them smile

bad-woman
I know a woman can be killed from a hard kick into the vulva!!Its called a (intraperitoneal rupture) eek! My injury happend in martial arts.But even with female groin protection a hit to my genitals can still be devastating.

The Tired Hiker
Mmm mmm, they are perfect! eek!

mc pee pants
oh... [email protected] oooooooohhh, sh!t !!! hysterical woo! good one.

Phoenix Aska
OoO damn....that wouldn't be very good if someone died from being hit in the vulva...I've never heard of someone dying that way before...

fox

bad-woman
I saw other women kick in the groin in M.A.One time a woman took a groin kick from a careless sparing partner.She hit the ground hard taking up the fetal position on the floor and gasping for air while holding her privates.Needless to say she was of to the E.R. eek!

Mr Zero
You are right. Those men need to be educated... I dont suppose you have any footage of you getting hit we can use to cobble together some sort of presentation?

Mr Zero
Did you draw that for me? I'm very moved, and inexplicably turned on.

bad-woman
Being hit in the breast hurts a lot to but taking a kick up into the vulva is far far worse eek!It is by far the most pain full place for me to be hit!!Very very physically and emotionally traumatic!!!!

bad-woman
TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!!

mailedbypostman
What's the vulva?

vaya_the_elf
I got hit by a paintball in the chest. Had a bruise for over two weeks.

bad-woman
The word vulva is another for female genitals

mailedbypostman
*Cough* *Cough**Muttering*

Phoenix Aska
what's the MA???

fox

mailedbypostman
Whats a MA?

bad-woman
I do not even want to make a film of it!I makes me ill to even think of it!But I can decribe it like this Hit...stun....indescribable pain....hit floor....crumpled up on floor feeling tremendous agony with very very much physical and emotional trauma! Like nothing I ever felt! You guy just don't know sick sick sick

mailedbypostman
I am relieved I am not you then.

bad-woman
M.A.= MARTIAL ARTS/KARATE

Phoenix Aska
oOo okay...it makes sense now...

fish

Mr Zero
Wow...

I paid $25 a month for a website that claimed to have actual footage of women being kicked in the vulva and it wasn't nearly as satisfying as reading that. Do go on.

mailedbypostman
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....
Go ahead.

Phoenix Aska
Oye...why would you pay money to see that?

fox

lil bitchiness
wtf?

This thread is weird - go to a doctor, report the person who kicked you - voila problem solved.

mailedbypostman
Lol, voila, not viola.

Darth Revan
Violas are stringed instruments resembling violins nopity

lil bitchiness
long nails

bad-woman
A kick to the woman's genital is simply very dangerous even a not to hard kick is very pain full and can leave you aching for a quite while!It would be way to risky for women to perform that on film! I have seen other women caught on tape by mistake,like female karate matches.

mailedbypostman
Hm...

sniper
for the love of god, and all that is holy CAN WE STOP THE "THIS HURTS MORE" THREADS????

I honestly dont give a shit what hurts more, and noone here, to my knowledge, has the experience to give us an answer. it's all just people claiming that what they think is right.

mailedbypostman
There is no god.

sniper
point, i cannot argue that point, especially considering my positions on religion, but it's a standard saying, or phrase. people get the point

mailedbypostman
I don't think they're going to listen...

Phoenix Aska
I guess people just think that it doesn't hurt women as much is because they are more flexible than men are...

fox

sniper
no, they wont, we may have to set them up the bomb

mailedbypostman
Lol, lead the way.

bad-woman
Yes I know Its weird like alot of these theads can be.But I made the mistake in posting this.I meant to just ad to a reply and not starting a thread confused Know look what happen?

bad-woman
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
I guess people just think that it doesn't hurt women as much is because they are more flexible than men are...

fox [/QUOTE What does flexibility have to do with it?

mailedbypostman
I don't know.

Phoenix Aska
Hell if I know...that's just what some people think....

Heh...I had to do a survey in health class with something close to this topic and they said it doesn't hurt as much because women are flexible...

fox

bad-woman
NOT TRUE,I'M A WOMAN IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT IS VERY STRANGE,I'M VERY FLEXIBLE TOO,THERE IS NO BASES FOR FACT IN THAT STATEMENT

lil bitchiness
Which thread did you mean to reply to?

mailedbypostman
You were wrong. *Twilight zone music*

Phoenix Aska
I know it's not true....

I was just saying...

fox

bad-woman
IT WAS A THREAD ABOUT INJURY'S, SORRY embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Oh i see... ah well, it happens.

bad-woman
HONESTLY LIL BITCHINESS, I'M QUITE EMBARRASSED ABOUT MYSELF AND MY MISTAKE,I SHOULD KEEP THESE THINGS PERSONAL.I TYRED TO GET RESPONSES FROM OTHER WOMAN THAT HAD THIS INJURY HAPPEN TO THEM?

lil bitchiness
Dont yell at me and take a chill pill.

If a guy tried to hit me he - especially in my genitals -he would fly right out of the window.

Phoenix Aska
What's with the caps?

fox

bad-woman
I don't mean to yell sad By the way It was not a man that kicked me in the genitals it was a woman at the karate studio,She kicked me when I have my private area open,which is against the dojo policy's eek! sick

bad-woman
By the way how would you make a man fly stick out tongue Maybe you could teach me that trick some time roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
How do i make them fly?

I push them out of the window than instruct them to wave their hands very fast.

Some do, some dont...

I will gladly tach you that trick - give me the oppertunity...please....

bad-woman
big grin big grin big grin

bad-woman
I have a really good idea for a new thread!

Phoenix Aska
and what's that?

bad-woman
OOPS You spelt teach wrong...sorry I just need to have some fun with people some times roll eyes (sarcastic)

bad-woman
It's a good one,you will see it in the future cool

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...how much later in the future?

fox

bad-woman
But going back to the subject,I know of a woman that kick a man in the groin for no reason and now she is doing time in jail for assault sad And its been known that if woman kicks a man in the groin for no reason the man would return the favor, I have seen that happen! eek! sick sick sick

bad-woman
Within a week cool

bad-woman
Not good!

Phoenix Aska
Huh?

What's not good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.