KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » hit woman

hit woman
Started by: bad-woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bad-woman

hit woman

I got kick where it hurts the most once.I had pain and swelling in my genitals for 5 days

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:50 AM
bad-woman is currently offline Click here to Send bad-woman a Private Message Find more posts by bad-woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Why?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad-woman

It was my fault

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:53 AM
bad-woman is currently offline Click here to Send bad-woman a Private Message Find more posts by bad-woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

That sucks....

Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Why?

Because she's a very smart and very fit 32 year old female. In her professional life she's a physician assistant in a endocrinology medical office.

Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad-woman

Thank you Mr Zero

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:55 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I think backfire meant why did she get hit....

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:56 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Look Mr. Zero, Padme's buns! :

Attachment: buns.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 12:56 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:02 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad-woman

There is just no words to describe the pain I felt when I was kick in my genitals.I totally incapacitated on the ground for 1 hour!!I felt like I was going to die!!I guess some men don't know that women suffer tremendously when hit in the vulva???!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:03 AM
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Guess not...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:09 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by bad-woman
There is just no words to describe the pain I felt when I was kick in my genitals.I totally incapacitated on the ground for 1 hour!!I felt like I was going to die!!I guess some men don't know that women suffer tremendously when hit in the vulva???!!

Really? I didn't know and therefore hit women in the vagina every chance I got. How was I supposed to know it would hurt?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:10 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

yeah its not nice to hit woman but its ok to hit on them smile

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:10 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad-woman

I know a woman can be killed from a hard kick into the vulva!!Its called a (intraperitoneal rupture) eek! My injury happend in martial arts.But even with female groin protection a hit to my genitals can still be devastating.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:11 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Tex

Mmm mmm, they are perfect! eek!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:14 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Really? I didn't know and therefore hit women in the vagina every chance I got. How was I supposed to know it would hurt?

oh... godd@mn. oooooooohhh, sh!t !!! woo! good one.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:14 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

OoO damn....that wouldn't be very good if someone died from being hit in the vulva...I've never heard of someone dying that way before...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:15 AM
bad-woman

I saw other women kick in the groin in M.A.One time a woman took a groin kick from a careless sparing partner.She hit the ground hard taking up the fetal position on the floor and gasping for air while holding her privates.Needless to say she was of to the E.R. eek!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:20 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by bad-woman
I felt like I was going to die!!I guess some men don't know that women suffer tremendously when hit in the vulva???!!

You are right. Those men need to be educated... I dont suppose you have any footage of you getting hit we can use to cobble together some sort of presentation?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:24 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Tex

Did you draw that for me? I'm very moved, and inexplicably turned on.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2004 01:26 AM