Master Cheif (Can I do this?) Vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
I'm not sure I can do this, so sorry Paola if I can't, but it would be a good fight. Maybe the Banana Man would win.

ragesRemorse
Whom ever doesnt bother to answer this question wins.

uQifg2WV
whats that suppose to mean

ragesRemorse
It means that you cannot even compare master chief to SPIDERMAN, A dude with a gun against a guy with everything else.

uQifg2WV
not even cool man master cheif is so awesome and stronger than spidey.

The Flash
Can Master Cheif lift 10 tons?

uQifg2WV
He can flip a scorpian.

The Flash
Since I've never played Halo, what is a scorpion?

uQifg2WV
a tank, and im sure it weighs more than 10 tons

SnakeEyes
Spidey could dodge all of the bullets, or just use the environment around him to use against Master Chief. Plus he's got webbing, which could render MC's guns useless...

lightaxe
dude why would you even ask this?

uQifg2WV
All Master Cheif would need to do smack him once. Not an easy feat but if he landed just one hit on Spidey he'd be knocked out.

SnakeEyes
i am not so sure about that. just because he can defeat his enemies with one melee attack in the game, that does not mean he could do it to Spider-Man. Spider-Man has a little something i like to call Spidersense, which allows him to SENSE attacks before they actually happen. MC couldn't touch Spidey.

uQifg2WV
If he could flip a scorpian he could take spidey out with one melee attack and he might be able to get spidey with a couple bullets to slow him down. clip him with a plasma. i think it could be close.

uQifg2WV
After all isn't punisher almost able to hurt spidey.

Havoc470
spider sense, its a friggin pre-cognitant he'll be aware of anything MC would do, even with an alien weapon

wow this is a stupid battle, no offense

Stealth Agent
Dude Spiderman would beat the crap out of Master Chief with his spider sense he'd make a few dodges and kill him he has the strength to lift ten tons cant he crush a human's skull if he doesn't pull his punch?
Seriousley MC would get his ass beat then handed to him on a silver platter.

uQifg2WV
Dude master cheif could lift alot more than 10 tons. a Scorpian man a Scorpian.

ragesRemorse
Spiderman would punch master chiefs teeth through the back of his skull .

srankmissingnin
I doubt a Scorpian wieghs close to 10 tons, and doesn't he just flip it over?

Stealth Agent
yeah a scorpion doesnt weigh no 10 tons anyway its lot easier to tilt something heavy then to lift it up over your head.

I like master chief its just he won't fair good against Spidey. Spidey is to fast with his spidey sense he can predict every move dodge or counter it. He doesnt need to but he could probably yank MC's weapon outta of his hand by webbing it. If MC was pulling against Spidey Spidey strength would win and Spidey could probably blind his visor what can MC do. Swing at him and shoot at him all easily dodge-able attacks.

uQifg2WV
10 tons is 10,000 or 20,000 pounds, depending on what you use. And he does just flip it, but it would completely flip around if it were not for a ground. Also, school busses weigh like 10 tons.

Spiderninja008
20,000 pounds non-metric (c'mon, this is america). yeah, spidey can lift a tank, a small one.

Havoc470
lol, we're debating the power of MC flipping a tank....it was obviously in the game so you could actually fix your stupid mistakes or flip an enemy over so he could get out then take his ship

by the way MC's suit enhances his strength, so a few hits from spidey and that suit would be worthless (i just had to say it heheh)

Spiderninja008
spidey wins smile

Arachnoidfreak
Obviously, none have you have ever read the books. You just need to get 50 pages into the first and you realize that MasterCheif is definitly on Spiderman's level. Mastercheif isn't just a soldier with a gun, he's been through physical augmentations.

Spiderman's spidersense wouldn't help much, because Mastercheif's reflexes border on telepathy.

The Spartan project augmentations increased his muscle density, and add that to his armor's lifting capability, and he is on par with Spiderman.(by the way, a city bus weighs 15 tons, a tank weighs closer to 30 tons)

Spartans can run at 55 KPH or roughly 35 miles per hour. The fastest human tops out at 26 miles per hour.

Their eyes have been enhanced so that they can see in the dark, and percive movement more easily(it seems as if things move in slow motion).

The Spartan's bones have been augmented so they never break.

Mastercheif with a gun is more than a match for Spiderman. Shit, even Punisher put Spiderman in the hospital.

SnakeEyes
you bring up good points in favor of MC, but what about the fact that Spider-Man could render him blind with webs, or use his agility/strength to just hurl things at him. Maybe MC would win, but i am just giving another viewpoint

Stealth Agent
Damn you told me, ill have to think about a response for that.
Alright ill just wait for the fanboys to jump up with a defense.

crazyspinz
well, spiderman has been around for how long? there is no way in hell anyone would let the master cheif take spidey down. spiderman is too mutch for MC, u do bring up very good points but lets face it. spidey sees a gun he isnt gonna mess around, hes gonna web that gun up, and MC cant even touch spidey in a fist fight.

Arachnoidfreak
Mastercheif can definitly touch Spiderman in a fist fight. "Reflexes bordering on telepathy" doesn't mean that he's slow.

Punisher took down Spiderman with a tranquilizer gun. Thinking that Mastercheif, who is 10 times the man Punisher can ever be, can't put a lethal round into Spiderman is nonsense. Enhanced senses, reflexes, strength, mental capabilities, Mastercheif is the perfect enhanced human. Even Captian America doesn't have shit on MC.

Whether you like it or not, MC is on par with Spiderman hand to hand, give him a gun and Spiderman goes down after a very hard fought battle.

Spiderninja008
.....lol. u act like spidey's never been shot at by ppl stronger than him w/ guns equally or more dangerous than regular guns. Telepathy means jack sh%t. Spidey is way too fast. Spidey reacts without thinking due to SPidey sense. He reacts faster than he thinks. That's why he can fight and come up with a plan and talk sh$t while making great conversation at the same time. armor means sh%t cuz spidey's punches will break it. ..................LOL MC can't catch spidey. LOL

Havoc470
the more and more i hear about MC the less i like his character.....i miss the days when i just thought of him as a kick ass spartan, now its like kick ass spartan with telepathic capabilities....wtf, mate?

Arachnoidfreak
You misinterpret what I said. It's not telepathy, but it's close.

Spiderman reacts before he thinks? What kind of fanboy shit is that? Stop pulling things out of your ass. Countless times has Spiderman gone "My spidersense is tingling!" and then gets smacked around like a toy. His reaction time is 15 times greater than the average human's to be exact. Spiderman gets his ass kicked alot, and you know it.

Get off your fanboy soapbox and pick up the Halo book. Learn a little bit, and then come back.

Punisher stopped Spiderman with a TRANQUILIZER, and on another occasion sent him to the hospital with lethal rounds. To say that Mastercheif can't do the same or more, is ridiculous.

Paola
keep it cool people

ragesRemorse
dude, you can't say just because the punisher took down spidey with a tranq dart he wins. If you want to compare previous matches and enemies that these two have fought and conquered, then Master chief is WAY...WAY...WAY out of Spidermans league. He is not even worthy to think about being in Spidermans league. When you start bringing in Previous matches to sway the argument towards master chief, you open up the infernal flood gates for fan boys to come in here and make your rant look like a pre-schoolers dissertation. I am not going to go into Spidey's previous bouts, but i think you would be better off sticking to statistics, even though the statistics still show that Spiderman is the victor, they give this argument a less embarrassing look.

Spiderninja008
lol, a tranq. that I must see, even still, spidey rarely ever gets shot and hit. Ass kicked, yes, killed.....well, not yet, and he has had worse punishment than bullets.like a sunday punch from venom, or a ***** slap from hulk. I can't believe Halo is bing compared to Spiderman. oooo guns, he just dodges them like,idk, EVERY DAY! and yes, his Spidey sense does react b4 he thinks, that's y NO ONE (cept venom) can smeak up on Spidey, and without the sufficient speed to match spidey, u won't hit him or catch him.....go read up on some spidey b4 you attack my argument.

u wanna compare video games? Go play Spidey 2 (most accurate superhero game yet) U'll see Master Chief is overrated.

Spiderninja008

Havoc470
sorry about the misinterpretation, i understand what you mean

Arachnoidfreak
Who said anything about sneaking up on him? MC can take him out face to face. Spiderman's advantage is in his webbing and his ability to scale walls, but against MC's weapons, it won't be too much of an advantage. You talk about MC like he's your average street thug with a 9mm(whom Spiderman takes out everyday), when really he is the finest killing machine the human race has to offer. Think of him like a suped up Captain America with incredible armor(the Mjolnir suit doubles his already meta-human strength, and even increases his already off-the-chart reflex times). His strategic skills are second to none, and his fighting skills are the best an augmented human's can be. He was specially trained to adapt to any situation and neutralize any threat. MC has more than enough speed to catch Spiderman, as I already told you with stats from the book, which you chose to ignore.

Haha "read up on some spidey", I wouldn't be in here if I didn't know what Spiderman can do. People like you make him seem like an overrated character. Pick up "Halo: The Fall of Reach" before you make more silly-ass comments.

Compare video games? Halo won 2001 Game of the Year, and while Spiderman 2 may be a good game, it's not Game of the Year material. Besides, we're comparing a character from a comic book to a character from a trilogy of novels. You can throw the video games out of the window, they don't mean shit here(which is why I haven't brought up MC flipping over tanks and jeeps instantly, or taking out armies of Covenant forces by himself, or countless other video game acheivements)

Also, that picture doesn't mean shit. It's one of many instances in his 1000+ comics where his spidersense has helped him, but if I look through my collection right now, I can find 30+ instances where his spidersense doesn't make a difference and he gets smacked around anyway. I.e. in one of his battles with The Lizard his spidersense went off and he said "my spidersense is tingling!", but he didn't react in time anyway, and Lizard slapped him stupid with his tail.

Like I said earlier, it would be a hard battle, but MasterCheif would come out on top in the end.

lightaxe
why can Chief be shot then? If hes as fast as you say he is.

Havoc470
good point

Arachnoidfreak
If you read the book, you'd see that he can actually dodge a few bullets before getting hit(while wearing the armor). Besides, his armor deflects all bullets, so he doesn't have to dodge anyway. Against Covenant it's different. He's usually facing a minimum of 5 enemies at once, and if he gets hit, it's because he's trapped. He usually doesn't get hit though. Remember, I'm talking about the book, not the video game. He gets shot up all the time in the video game.

uQifg2WV
Ok, so Elites are about as strong as MC, meaning Elites are over 6 times stronger than spidey. He takes one hit from them and it drops his sheild but doesn't kill him. Elites are over 6 times stronger than spidey.

uQifg2WV
Also; Ahhhhhh, little people first.

Arachnoidfreak
Whoa whoa whoa, where did you get that Elites, or Masterchef for that matter, are 6 times as strong as Spiderman?

I support Mastercheif, but again, I'm above lying about my character to say that he will win.

Mastercheif is at least on par with Spiderman, but is not even close to 6 times his strength. He's at most double Spiderman's strength(that's with his suit being pushed to it's limit).

Havoc470
damn, from what i hear of the book, the videogame seems to have made the character much more like a....well.....a character lol

uQifg2WV
Elites and Master Cheif can Flip 66 ton tanks. Spiderman is around 10 tons.

lightaxe
how do you know they are 66 tons btw?

Havoc470
enough with the flipping tanks discussion lol, i mean that doesnt prove anything except that he could flip things

i've been flipping tanks in wars since i was a baby, i have a fighting skill that rivals the whole marvel universe thanks to my tank flippage

uQifg2WV
I read it somewhere. I think one of the books, anyway its been awhile, so... uh... yeah.

Spiderninja008
u do know that 66tons equals 132,000 pounds....I doubt they are that strong.....let's get real ppl.

U act as if Spidey would be shot effortlessly. He gets hit only to those equally or faster than him. Spidey takes on ppl stronger than him, with skills.

uQifg2WV
It says in the booklet for Halo.

Arachnoidfreak
Leave the video games out of this.

Anyway, someone seems to not want to accept that Mastercheif is just as fast as Spiderman. Your fanboy-ness blinds you.

uQifg2WV
Yeah, but i can't say anything because i'm a vemon fanboy, and I think he could beat master cheif.

uQifg2WV
I meant Venom

Arachnoidfreak
Venom has a better chance at beating MC than Spiderman does, but MC would still probably come out on top.

Then he steals the symbiote and wipes out the Covenant as the super-awesome "Ravenous"! He eats Covenant Elite brains for breakfast!

hmm...a little much perhaps?

uQifg2WV
no its what he'd do if he could get the Venom Symbiote

Havoc470
wow this things still going

uQifg2WV
Are you knocking the thread?

The JackHammer
MasterCheif All Da Way TAKE THAT SPIDEY stick out tongue

Im new can some one help me how to put pics in the Posts?

The JackHammer
.......I Feel Alone....... Any Ways Master Cheif Has Sheilds It Will Take Spidey A While To Get My Main MAn MC Out.....

Spidey Get Your Self a Gun And See What You Can do!

lightaxe
yea G money im knocking y0 thread *throws up gang sign*

srankmissingnin
I have re-read this thread and I seem to have missed where someone post any feat that would put Master Cheif near Spider-man's speed; can some point it out if it here?

Also Halo doesn't take place on earth and a ton is a unit of mass, so if the gravity was less then earth it would have been easier to flip over a tank.

The JackHammer
You Know As Well As I Do Halo Is A planet And Has Gravity Its A Planatary Ring

srankmissingnin
Yes but is it the same as earths? Thats the question. If it was significantly less then flipping a tank would be much easier.

Kontraz
mercury is a planet, but the gravity there is NOTHING like earth's.... and halo is very small compared to the earth (though it being a ring, the graivty could be significantly different than what its size implies)

uQifg2WV
Ok, hey can flip 'em in Halo 2 on Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.