Galactus vs Thanos vs AMAZO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
Who would win in a three-way fight??
I dont know much about the powers of Galactus or Thanos....what are their powers???

Magee
Galactus - He can lift about 100 tons and can grow to huge heights, he doesnt realy rely on his physical strength though. He is a master of the power cosmic, he can teleport objects, molecualr reconsturction, make force feilds. His heralds, silver surfer and the likes have a small fraction of his energy and r sum of the most powerful people in the MU.

Thanos - He also has well over class 100 strength, and possess the power cosmic but not on such a grand scale like Galactus does. He is nigh invulnerable, is immune to all disease and virus' and doesnt need food or water. He has a little pshycic power, can teleport and is realy smart.

As powerful as Thanos is though i dont think he belongs in this fight as Galactus is to powerful for him and i think Amazo would be to. Galactus vs Amazo should be a good fight though.

supremthor
I m going with amazo because he can copy the power of both thanos and galactus and use it against them pluse he has the powers of other heros.

Mr. BBBumper
The trolls are here. NOW!

Warlord
Galactus with a sneeze

Galan007
Amazo.

Wild Shadow
galactus

Nihilist
If its peak Amazo he win's.

Warlord
what has amazo done to put him on galactus level?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Warlord
what has amazo done to put him on galactus level?
Copy superpowers

Warlord
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Copy superpowers

right...and that puts him in the level of someone who has destroyed solar systems with one blast... confused

Wild Shadow
pretty sure Black adam has ripped amazo's head off. i dont see galactus having any issues here.

carver9
Galactus wins and easily.

Nihilist
right...and that puts him in the level of someone who has destroyed solar systems with one blast... confused amazo at his peak had powers equal to the worlogog which is around the infinity gauntlet lvl in power.

xJLxKing
right...and that puts him in the level of someone who has destroyed solar systems with one blast... confused Yes, he can copy his powers and use it better.

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes, he can copy his powers and use it better.

so an android from earth can copy the powers of the sole survivor of the previous universe AND USE THEM BETTER????
smile

I don't see that happening

By the way I remember Flash stealing his speed. Galactus could do much more to him

skyfather
so an android from earth can copy the powers of the sole survivor of the previous universe AND USE THEM BETTER????
smile

I don't see that happening

By the way I remember Flash stealing his speed. Galactus could do much more to him he could copy the worlogog's power which is :>>>>>>to galactus in power.

carver9
Amazo hasnt done anything on panel to make me even think that he could put a SCRATCH on galactus. How about galactus just simply take away amazos powers or just blow him up from the inside out.

skyfather
Originally posted by carver9
Amazo hasnt done anything on panel to make me even think that he could put a SCRATCH on galactus. How about galactus just simply take away amazos powers or just blow him up from the inside out. lol,he's only ever done that to Ultron.

Serious Impact
I give this to Galactus.

Amazo can copy super powers, but there's never any indication that he can copy power at Galactus' level. Galactus not only can imbue beings with incredible power, but he has eaten planets filled with super powered beings.

Amazo (aside from the horrible name), is pretty cool and quite powerful, but he falls short of Galactus' level of power.

Thanos loses to both.

Warlord
Originally posted by skyfather
he could copy the worlogog's power which is :>>>>>>to galactus in power.

ok I'm unaware of that...any feats from this Amazo?

skyfather
ok I'm unaware of that...any feats from this Amazo? so you dont know who you're debating about then.

Warlord
Originally posted by skyfather
so you dont know who you're debating about then.

I just don't know about that incident. Do you happen to have read every comic book from every character you debate?

kevdude
Big G for the win.

Bouboumaster
Galactus absorb Amazo's energy.

The end.

guy222
G

Galan007
Originally posted by Serious Impact
Amazo can copy super powers, but there's never any indication that he can copy power at Galactus' level. Amazo was able to easily copy the Worlogog itself - and that is a power far superior to Galactus.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo was able to easily copy the Worlogog itself - and that is a power far superior to Galactus.

Show amazo beating someone on galactus level or even possing a threat to someone on galactus level

TricksterPriest
Jesus christ......what part of WORLOGOG, do you not get? What the f**k? He was bitching Hourman 1M with that.

The gog' is the hourglass of the gods, a fragment of the Source itself. It's the DC equivalent of the IG.

Galan007
Show amazo beating someone on galactus level or even possing a threat to someone on galactus level Hourman M*?

Aside from that, we know for a fact Amazo is at least capable of copying a power >> Galactus. Thus, we can come to the very logical conclusion that he'd be able to copy Galactus' powers, here.

carver9
Hourman M*?

Aside from that, we know for a fact Amazo is at least capable of copying a power >> Galactus. Thus, we can come to the very logical conclusion that he'd be able to copy Galactus' powers, here.

So you're basically saying that he can copy g powers and use it on the same level as g before getting absorbed.

xJLxKing
So you're basically saying that he can copy g powers and use it on the same level as g before getting absorbed.
Yes, he can and he will copy it. IN fact he will have more power because G's power+Thanos=More then G's

TricksterPriest
Nah. Galactus can fry him and Thanos before he absorbs their powers. But he has to do it fast. If Galactus takes even a few seconds, Amazo will copy his powers. As for using them at Galactus's level, in case you haven't heard, Amazo's hat is combining powers and using them at least as well as their original owners.

Galan007
So you're basically saying that he can copy g powers and use it on the same level as g before getting absorbed. I'm saying there is absolutely no logical reason Amazo would be incapable of duplicating Galactus' powers. As far as Amazo using said powers on an equal/greater level? Yes he can. That's what he does.

carver9
I know he use beings such as supes and ww powers on there level, they are top tiers, I'm referring to beings on galactus level who has infinite power.

xJLxKing
I know he use beings such as supes and ww powers on there level, they are top tiers, I'm referring to beings on galactus level who has infinite power.
He is very creative

TricksterPriest

WORLOGOG. no expression Nuff said.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
WORLOGOG. no expression Nuff said.

And you cleared that up for me, thanks (even though I think that scene was a bunch of pis in the eight degree).

Galan007
I know he use beings such as supes and ww powers on there level, they are top tiers, I'm referring to beings on galactus level who has infinite power. The Worlogog (which Amazo copied with no difficulty whatsoever) has sufficient power to create entire universes from scratch. I'd say that's a little more than Galactus-level, but that's just me.

occultdestroyer
thumb up

Amazo wins more often than not

LDHZenkai
It depends. If it's full power galactus just rolling up on earth he could destroy Amazo. If Amazo had a few minutes of prep time he could just copy big G's powers.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Nihilist
amazo at his peak had powers equal to the worlogog which is around the infinity gauntlet lvl in power. Didn't he only copy half of the Worlogog, though?

Warlord
if they are both at full power galactus still wins...he equals Eternity (the embodiment of the universe) at his most powerful

LDHZenkai
if they are both at full power galactus still wins...he equals Eternity (the embodiment of the universe) at his most powerful
Amazo technically doesn't have a full power to start at. If galactus is at full power and he copies galactus at full power then he's at the exact same level as galactus. The difference is once he reached that point of power he could just go copy some more beings powers and come back stronger than galactus.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Amazo technically doesn't have a full power to start at. If galactus is at full power and he copies galactus at full power then he's at the exact same level as galactus. The difference is once he reached that point of power he could just go copy some more beings powers and come back stronger than galactus.
Don't forget Thanos is also in this fight so he can copies that as well.

Warlord
couldn't galactus use the power cosmic to cancel his copying power?

TricksterPriest
couldn't galactus use the power cosmic to cancel his copying power?

Only if he hits Amazo first. He has to stop him ASAP before Amazo copies him.

Naija boy
Galactu thrashes the other two

Warlord
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Only if he hits Amazo first. He has to stop him ASAP before Amazo copies him.

Agreed...and the cosmic awareness would help him on this direction.
by the way isn't there a limit on that amount of power Amazo can copy?

psycho gundam
if amazo copies galactus' power, then you only have two galactusi (?) right, on top of that, assuming amazo will have better command over galactus' power is not for certain.

but really, CAN he copy galactus' power? galactus is a corner stone of the universe in a way, amazo's can't run on the same energy as galactus does at the same time.... right?

the worlogog was an item not a being. there is a difference right?

Warlord
IMO even if Amazo can copy his powers I don't think he could control them as well as a being with million years of experience

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if amazo copies galactus' power, then you only have two galactusi (?) right, on top of that, assuming amazo will have better command over galactus' power is not for certain.

but really, CAN he copy galactus' power? galactus is a corner stone of the universe in a way, amazo's can't run on the same energy as galactus does at the same time.... right?

the worlogog was an item not a being. there is a difference right?

He would have Galactus's power, without his hunger.

And I am sick of people saying he can't copy Galactus's power. There is no difference between copying a being like Galactus, and a thing like the Worlogog. The gog is a complete working model of space-time itself. The complexity of the thing, coupled with it being a fragment of the Source, means Amazo copied a part of the Source. shock

The power of the gog is several magnitude levels higher than Galactus.

Edit: Amazo has shown time and again the ability to things with the powers he takes that not even their owners can. He would have Galactus's cosmic awareness, and quite frankly, I put copying and understanding the gog way above knowing how to use Galactus's powers.

psycho gundam
that's not the issue i'm addressing.

in basic terms, lets assume 616 galactus is a large fraction of the pie that is the 616 universe. to copy his power, wouldn't the copier have to run off of a power equal to galactus'? if that source is finite and spoken for, where would the power come from? wouldn't that halve galactus' power for the both of them, or does amazo tap into extra-dimensional energies imitating the copied being?

i'm just asking a question(s).

Xplosive
Thanos has no business here.
Amazo wins. Amazo is like a Protege to a lesser extent.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's not the issue i'm addressing.

in basic terms, lets assume 616 galactus is a large fraction of the pie that is the 616 universe. to copy his power, wouldn't the copier have to run off of a power equal to galactus'? if that source is finite and spoken for, where would the power come from? wouldn't that halve galactus' power for the both of them, or does amazo tap into extra-dimensional energies imitating the copied being?

i'm just asking a question(s).
the writers never explained where the power comes from i dont think. So we're just supposed to assume he can do it no matter what i guess. My opinion on Amazo is biased from the JLU episode where he beats all the GL's(and teleports Oa to a diff dimension) then plows through every super hero on earth all at once.

Slaanesh
Galactus will turn this two into his herald..

Mindset
Latest version of Amazo that I know of was beaten by JLA, are we not using that one?

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindset
Latest version of Amazo that I know of was beaten by JLA, are we not using that one? No

Enyalus
The Worlogog (which Amazo copied with no difficulty whatsoever) has sufficient power to create entire universes from scratch. I'd say that's a little more than Galactus-level, but that's just me.
Seemed to have quite a few limitations when Hourman received it in JLA (for those who think it = IG, I don't know if you're one of them.)

Besides that, that wasn't current Amazo. And current versions are used. stick out tongue

Big G FTW. Oh, and Guy's sig is ****ing amazing.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Seemed to have quite a few limitations when Hourman received it in JLA (for those who think it = IG, I don't know if you're one of them.) a.) The Worlogog is limited to how it's user wishes to apply it. Extant's feats with it are testament enough to that.

b.) When HM was a member of the JLA/JSA, he only had a fraction of the Worlogog (having already disbanded it in the first issue of his series) - yet he once used this small fraction to freeze the big bang of a universe forever in time (pretty uber.)

But yes. I am one of those who believes that in the right hands, the Worlogog is roughly equal to the IG.

Besides that, that wasn't current Amazo. And current versions are used. stick out tongue Ohh, so Thanos = Death? Cool beans. stick out tongue

Enyalus
b.) When HM was a member of the JLA/JSA, he only had a fraction of the Worlogog (having already disbanded it in the first issue of his series) - yet he once used this small fraction to freeze the big bang of a universe forever in time (pretty uber.)

Oh, no kidding? I didn't know that. But you probably have a respect thread for it lol.

Ohh, so Thanos = Death? Cool beans. stick out tongue

Does Thanos = Death now? Awesome. He wins then. Yay black robe!

Galan007
Oh, no kidding? I didn't know that. But you probably have a respect thread for it lol.Actually, I do. stick out tongue

Does Thanos = Death now? Awesome. He wins then. Yay black robe! Yes, the robe is a..... shifty..... 'dead' giveaway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.