KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Thanos vs AMAZO

AMAZO vs Thanos vs Galactus
This poll is closed.
AMAZO 2 50.00%
Thanos 0 0%
Galactus 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Galactus vs Thanos vs AMAZO
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Galactus vs Thanos vs AMAZO

Who would win in a three-way fight??
I dont know much about the powers of Galactus or Thanos....what are their powers???

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:38 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Galactus - He can lift about 100 tons and can grow to huge heights, he doesnt realy rely on his physical strength though. He is a master of the power cosmic, he can teleport objects, molecualr reconsturction, make force feilds. His heralds, silver surfer and the likes have a small fraction of his energy and r sum of the most powerful people in the MU.

Thanos - He also has well over class 100 strength, and possess the power cosmic but not on such a grand scale like Galactus does. He is nigh invulnerable, is immune to all disease and virus' and doesnt need food or water. He has a little pshycic power, can teleport and is realy smart.

As powerful as Thanos is though i dont think he belongs in this fight as Galactus is to powerful for him and i think Amazo would be to. Galactus vs Amazo should be a good fight though.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:43 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

I m going with amazo because he can copy the power of both thanos and galactus and use it against them pluse he has the powers of other heros.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:21 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. BBBumper
Restricted

Account Restricted

The trolls are here. NOW!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:12 PM
Mr. BBBumper is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. BBBumper a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. BBBumper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Galactus with a sneeze

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:14 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Amazo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

If its peak Amazo he win's.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:51 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

what has amazo done to put him on galactus level?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:05 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
what has amazo done to put him on galactus level?

Copy superpowers

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:12 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Copy superpowers

right...and that puts him in the level of someone who has destroyed solar systems with one blast... confused

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:15 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

pretty sure Black adam has ripped amazo's head off. i dont see galactus having any issues here.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Galactus wins and easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

right...and that puts him in the level of someone who has destroyed solar systems with one blast... confused
amazo at his peak had powers equal to the worlogog which is around the infinity gauntlet lvl in power.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:21 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Yes, he can copy his powers and use it better.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:22 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes, he can copy his powers and use it better.

so an android from earth can copy the powers of the sole survivor of the previous universe AND USE THEM BETTER????
smile

I don't see that happening

By the way I remember Flash stealing his speed. Galactus could do much more to him

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:25 PM
skyfather
Bad Ass

so an android from earth can copy the powers of the sole survivor of the previous universe AND USE THEM BETTER????
smile

I don't see that happening

By the way I remember Flash stealing his speed. Galactus could do much more to him
he could copy the worlogog's power which is :>>>>>>to galactus in power.

Owning Thor

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:29 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Amazo hasnt done anything on panel to make me even think that he could put a SCRATCH on galactus. How about galactus just simply take away amazos powers or just blow him up from the inside out.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

Originally posted by carver9
Amazo hasnt done anything on panel to make me even think that he could put a SCRATCH on galactus. How about galactus just simply take away amazos powers or just blow him up from the inside out.
lol,he's only ever done that to Ultron.

Owning Thor

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:31 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serious Impact

I give this to Galactus.

Amazo can copy super powers, but there's never any indication that he can copy power at Galactus' level. Galactus not only can imbue beings with incredible power, but he has eaten planets filled with super powered beings.

Amazo (aside from the horrible name), is pretty cool and quite powerful, but he falls short of Galactus' level of power.

Thanos loses to both.

I just can't...look...away!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 02:31 PM
Serious Impact is currently offline Click here to Send Serious Impact a Private Message Find more posts by Serious Impact Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote