Fighting Friends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSwordsLady
What do u do when ur friends r fighting??????

Sun Ce
well i do it all the time with my best friend, i don't even know why i call him that anymore erm

BakaXero
um...i dunno
but me and my friend had a big fight on the weekend we were all drunk
i was the first to get angry.... usually i would be the last one... but i was annoyed at one of my friend... they all told me to calm down than a few minutes later the all started to fight. i was annoyed so i walked home at 2 in the morning by myself

nitro-swicked
erm.....well this is happens often especially when there is drink in volved i split them up the last time i had to carry my cousin out side on my shoulders to stop him and my mate fighting.

shellie
i stay out of it....its not my buisiness .

DarkSwordsLady
year but the problem i hav at the moment is that they're sober

shellie
its their problem sweetie...you cant fix it erm

..leave it be

DarkSwordsLady
tr'd but they keep talking 2 me about it the going ff in a huff then coming back 2 me a complaning
AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE mad mad mad
(Sorry iv just really had anoth woth it 2day)

shellie
thats when you say to BOTH friends...."look...im tired of your shit...leave me out of it . i love you but its something for you to work out...not me"

its only happening cuz you allow them to come to you....which is ok if you are just offering a shoulder but if they expect you to fix it or take sides....then back up and let them fall on each other .

DarkSwordsLady
thank Shellie i'll try that and if it doesn't work i'll hit themwith a hocky stick and have done with it

shellie
wink that works too

DarkSwordsLady
and if it doesn't at lest they will stop fighting each other even if they do end up going after me

ladygrim
i try not to have fights with my friends but when two of my friends are fighting i leave them to it and stay out of the way

shellie
that too laughing i hope you have a good pair of running shoes

Kosta
I shoot them in the kneecaps.

Sun Ce
jealous often causes friends to fight, and boasting, thats it

DarkSwordsLady
No but i kick extremly hard big grin and they alreally know that

Jackie Malfoy
I try not to get involed in it because if I do I am in the middle of there fighting.So I try to see if things work out if not I talk to both of them and try to get them to be friends again.
Lucky for me they don't fight offen at all.And it always works.JM

GCG
tell them to discuss instead of argue

Devalion
Have a pint!

Daedalus
yes

Vampy
Hmm... if they're fighting then I prolly would feel a bit left out and leave.

CherryPie
Walk away and if I'm somehow dragged in I say "it's your problem" or "stop being a *****!"

mc pee pants
i inflate a kiddie pool and drench them in jell-o pudding.

LordKerrigor
i dont

drunk_nazgul
Look, you shouldn't ignore them or tell them to shut up. If you're really a friend to both of them, you'd try to help stop it, because believe me: IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU. They tried to get me to choose sides.
And I'd rather keep the friends I have. smile

hh?

drunk_nazgul
um... i don't get it.

hh?
no expression

drunk_nazgul
I can't find any gangsta words in the dictionary...

hh?
the lyrics i posted have NO gangster words!

its not a gangster song droolio

SlipknoT
I cant understand it

drunk_nazgul
Exactly.

But if it's not black, what is it?

hh?
if its not black??

drunk_nazgul
I meant gangsta.

It says "they eyes" and "homies".

hh?
the rapper is black, but he's not gangster...a gangster rapper would talk about killing and etc etc...

drunk_nazgul
Oh...

But I still don't get the song.

hh?
its not that complex no expression

just talks about friendships...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.