I was part of a REAL bomb threat today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
My reporter and I were doing a story on Thanksgiving travel, and I left my backpack in an Amtrack train station. When I drove back to get it, the ticket guy said the Salinas Police picked it up. So, I went to the police station and waited for forty minutes before a patrol car pulled up and the officer gave it to me. He also gave me a cold look and said, "they called this in as a bomb, you know. I was the one who had to look inside it." I apologized to him and he said it was okay. Inside the backpack was a giant camera battery and a wireless mic, if you don't really know what those look like, it could be mistaken for a bomb. embarrasment

SlipknoT
you work for a TV station?

Darth Sauron
I thought you were no longer retarted slip?

SlipknoT
laughing out loud I didnt know he worked for a TV station, or does he. I'm confused

Discos
^^ laughing out loud cheeky

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I work for a tv station in Salinas, California. It's an NBC affiliate. wink

SlipknoT
laughing out loud for some reason I cant picture you doing that

furryman
I thought he was the Candyman http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Nazgulinthedark
eek! th has a bomb!! everybody run!

Telperaca
O.o

BlackC@t
laughing out loud

But just remember Th, you're poking fun at things that caused a lot of people to lose thier loved ones and family members erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.