New DC vs. Marvel team battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

28Dave37
The new fairer version

DC:
Batman
GreenLantern
Green arrow
Hawkgirl
Superman
Robin

Marvel:
FF(the fantastic four)
Hawkeye
USAgent or Captain america
Spiderman
Wolverine
Ironman
Thor

crazyspinz
ok, u just majorly tilted the sides for marvel by added the ff4, u should just drop this topic, there are already like 5 threads on this

uQifg2WV
But could ff really hurt Superman. If so then they'd have trouble with GL. The Flash would still be a problem. It would be a close match. wolverine would actually be effective in the wilderness. I'd have to go with Marvel.

crazyspinz
thats why thor is there, and iron man could take on gl, and torch might be able to too. plus marvel has them out numbered

wrathofachilles
Yeah the FF and Thor make it too easy for Marvel, as they are capable of taking on Superman and Green Lantern. I don't know enough about Hawkeye's or Green Arrow's abilities in respect to one another, but Spidey would beat Batman, Cap would beat Robin, IronMan ionizes Hawkgirl, and Wolverine would just be unnecessary help for Spidey or Cap. The Flash wouldn't be a problem because I don't see him anywhere on the list, but even if he was, it doesn't make a difference as IronMan, Thor, Torch, and Invisible Woman can fly.

Mr_Famous
Unfair to DC! Unfair to DC! Unfair to DC!

Tron
Yeah, they can fly, but does flying help you catch someone going at the speeds Flash goes? Iron Man wouldn't catch him, Torch would catch him, Sue would probably get close, but she's better off on the defensive, Thor would be lucky to catch him. And, Flash can also connect any object to the Speed Force and chunk it at any flyer. But, as you said, Flash isn't on this team, so he's not a problem. With Thor and the Fantastic four alone, that tips the scale a good bit in Marvel's favor. Thor and Thing can handle Supes, Sue and Iron Man can keep Green Lantern at bay, and I'll let you guys figure out the rest. And any team with John Walker on it deserves my vote.wink

wrathofachilles
I think you mean 'Torch wouldn't catch him,' but I didn't mean that flying would enable them to catch him. It wouldn't, but the fact remains they don't need to catch him. They can just fly around in the air laughing at Flash saying 'come and get us.' Thor could call down a lightning storm and blast the entire area Flash is in before he knows what's coming. Either way Flash can't really do anything if he can't reach them, so he'd just have to go home.

Krissy Von Doom
This is as lopsided as that other Marvel vs DC thread...

supremthor
but flash can throw object at the flyers object moving faster then light. objects like rocks,metal,wood,cats,dogs,kids,shit even his damn sperm could kill someone at superspeed

28Dave37
I wont drop it,
Add spawn to the dc side then what
Superman-thor
green lantern-ff
batman-cap america
spiderman-hawkirl and robin
hawkeye-green arrow
wolverine and iron man-Spawn

wrathofachilles
That's gross man, I don't want to hear about that, lol. Thor can create an unbreakable shield with Mjolnir, Torch could burn some of what's coming at him, and Iron Man has a force field. Plus Flash is not going to throw cats, dogs, and kids at them. Flash is not going to beat three guys in the air, no matter how fast he is.

Superman, Thor could go either way, but Mjolnir should tip the scales.
FF would take Green Lantern
Cap SHOULD take Bats
Spider-Man
Don't know
Don't know enough about Spawn anymore to say, but even if he does beat them, he won't beat the FF and Thor together.

joeboro1
Robin destroys all hope for marvel (lol)

wrathofachilles
Lol, of course, what WAS I thinking...

The Flash
Flash can throw sand in the air and run up to the Torch before he knew what hit em and even Sue. But I choose Marvel since FF and Thor...

Bardock42
Sorry Dave but I have to say you are really able to create unfair matchups,
but anyway this now looks better then before.

Thor's gonna get Superman since he is magical and everything but he wouldn't be much of a threat afterwards,
Green Lantern (well it depends on the Lantern, lets say Kyle Rayner since he is the coolest) would take the FF rather easily, he just creates a shield so Sue can't do anything with her invisible telekinetic power, Since he would fly arouund he can't get caught by Mr. Fantastic or Ben but the torch would try to follow him, since GL is faster he just flys away from him and creates a big fire extinguisher that defeats Johnny, ... well in the end fantastic four arent that fantastic anymore (nor are they four) while Kyle is still rather fresh,
Cap would beat Batsy but it would take time, a lot of time, they would fight for a few hours so I'll come to that later, next
Robin is cool but doesn't stand a chance against spiderman neither does Hawkgirl (though she isn't cool)
Hawkeye and Green Arrow would be like in one of the old comics of the JLA, they would stand in front of each other shooting trick arrows at eachother, but in the end arrow wins he is more experienced and cooler (if we are talking about Oliver Queen as GA at least)
I think Spawn would beat Iron Man but it would be hard so he still had to fight against Wolverine which would be able to defeat him after that fight against IM
So we have:
GA - Spiderman
GL - Wolverine
Cap - Batsy
Thor still trying to remember who the hell he is anyway.

Well I think Spidey can beat GA and since he doesn't have any Arrows left anyway its going to be easy, Kyle is going to fight Wolverine hard but he can stand up to many of te attacks at least somehow and Spidey is able to get GL from the back who falls down from the sky to the feet of wolverine, Logan gives him a few kicks and punches and then decides to finish him of with his claws but GL creates such a strong beam that it totally destroys Wolverine, Spidey who thought Wolverine could take GL easy now is running to help Cap when his spider sense warns him that something is going to hit him when he turns around he sees a Green Boxer Glove flying at him (which is the last thing he sees for some time) GL then helps Batsy who is still fighting with Cap and so DC wins.
Or something like that

28Dave37
Corect answer /\
or as much as i would like to think about it

Swanky-Tuna
First, jebus on the bump.

Second:
Spawn isn't a DC character.

Edit: Alright, not so much jebus on the bump. Numbers scare me like spiders.

28Dave37
I know spawn isnt DC
but for this fight for some weird reason he decided to be on the dc team.
Dont ask why
he just came up to me hit me in the head and said i am on dc team of this fight or you die
So what did you want me to do?

eleveninches
Well, you've listed 10 marvel v 6 DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.