KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New DC vs. Marvel team battle

New DC vs. Marvel team battle
Started by: 28Dave37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

New DC vs. Marvel team battle

The new fairer version

DC:
Batman
GreenLantern
Green arrow
Hawkgirl
Superman
Robin

Marvel:
FF(the fantastic four)
Hawkeye
USAgent or Captain america
Spiderman
Wolverine
Ironman
Thor

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:00 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ok, u just majorly tilted the sides for marvel by added the ff4, u should just drop this topic, there are already like 5 threads on this

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 11:19 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

But could ff really hurt Superman. If so then they'd have trouble with GL. The Flash would still be a problem. It would be a close match. wolverine would actually be effective in the wilderness. I'd have to go with Marvel.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 03:22 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

thats why thor is there, and iron man could take on gl, and torch might be able to too. plus marvel has them out numbered

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 03:37 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Yeah the FF and Thor make it too easy for Marvel, as they are capable of taking on Superman and Green Lantern. I don't know enough about Hawkeye's or Green Arrow's abilities in respect to one another, but Spidey would beat Batman, Cap would beat Robin, IronMan ionizes Hawkgirl, and Wolverine would just be unnecessary help for Spidey or Cap. The Flash wouldn't be a problem because I don't see him anywhere on the list, but even if he was, it doesn't make a difference as IronMan, Thor, Torch, and Invisible Woman can fly.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:35 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

Unfair to DC! Unfair to DC! Unfair to DC!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:44 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, they can fly, but does flying help you catch someone going at the speeds Flash goes? Iron Man wouldn't catch him, Torch would catch him, Sue would probably get close, but she's better off on the defensive, Thor would be lucky to catch him. And, Flash can also connect any object to the Speed Force and chunk it at any flyer. But, as you said, Flash isn't on this team, so he's not a problem. With Thor and the Fantastic four alone, that tips the scale a good bit in Marvel's favor. Thor and Thing can handle Supes, Sue and Iron Man can keep Green Lantern at bay, and I'll let you guys figure out the rest. And any team with John Walker on it deserves my vote.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:45 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

I think you mean 'Torch wouldn't catch him,' but I didn't mean that flying would enable them to catch him. It wouldn't, but the fact remains they don't need to catch him. They can just fly around in the air laughing at Flash saying 'come and get us.' Thor could call down a lightning storm and blast the entire area Flash is in before he knows what's coming. Either way Flash can't really do anything if he can't reach them, so he'd just have to go home.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:50 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is as lopsided as that other Marvel vs DC thread...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:16 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

quote:
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
I think you mean 'Torch wouldn't catch him,' but I didn't mean that flying would enable them to catch him. It wouldn't, but the fact remains they don't need to catch him. They can just fly around in the air laughing at Flash saying 'come and get us.' Thor could call down a lightning storm and blast the entire area Flash is in before he knows what's coming. Either way Flash can't really do anything if he can't reach them, so he'd just have to go home.

but flash can throw object at the flyers object moving faster then light. objects like rocks,metal,wood,cats,dogs,kids,shit even his damn sperm could kill someone at superspeed

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 05:37 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

I wont drop it,
Add spawn to the dc side then what
Superman-thor
green lantern-ff
batman-cap america
spiderman-hawkirl and robin
hawkeye-green arrow
wolverine and iron man-Spawn

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 01:23 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

That's gross man, I don't want to hear about that, lol. Thor can create an unbreakable shield with Mjolnir, Torch could burn some of what's coming at him, and Iron Man has a force field. Plus Flash is not going to throw cats, dogs, and kids at them. Flash is not going to beat three guys in the air, no matter how fast he is.

Superman, Thor could go either way, but Mjolnir should tip the scales.
FF would take Green Lantern
Cap SHOULD take Bats
Spider-Man
Don't know
Don't know enough about Spawn anymore to say, but even if he does beat them, he won't beat the FF and Thor together.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:48 PM
joeboro1

Robin destroys all hope for marvel (lol)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:55 PM
joeboro1 is currently offline Click here to Send joeboro1 a Private Message Find more posts by joeboro1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Lol, of course, what WAS I thinking...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:58 PM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Flash can throw sand in the air and run up to the Torch before he knew what hit em and even Sue. But I choose Marvel since FF and Thor...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 10:00 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Sorry Dave but I have to say you are really able to create unfair matchups,
but anyway this now looks better then before.

Thor's gonna get Superman since he is magical and everything but he wouldn't be much of a threat afterwards,
Green Lantern (well it depends on the Lantern, lets say Kyle Rayner since he is the coolest) would take the FF rather easily, he just creates a shield so Sue can't do anything with her invisible telekinetic power, Since he would fly arouund he can't get caught by Mr. Fantastic or Ben but the torch would try to follow him, since GL is faster he just flys away from him and creates a big fire extinguisher that defeats Johnny, ... well in the end fantastic four arent that fantastic anymore (nor are they four) while Kyle is still rather fresh,
Cap would beat Batsy but it would take time, a lot of time, they would fight for a few hours so I'll come to that later, next
Robin is cool but doesn't stand a chance against spiderman neither does Hawkgirl (though she isn't cool)
Hawkeye and Green Arrow would be like in one of the old comics of the JLA, they would stand in front of each other shooting trick arrows at eachother, but in the end arrow wins he is more experienced and cooler (if we are talking about Oliver Queen as GA at least)
I think Spawn would beat Iron Man but it would be hard so he still had to fight against Wolverine which would be able to defeat him after that fight against IM
So we have:
GA - Spiderman
GL - Wolverine
Cap - Batsy
Thor still trying to remember who the hell he is anyway.

Well I think Spidey can beat GA and since he doesn't have any Arrows left anyway its going to be easy, Kyle is going to fight Wolverine hard but he can stand up to many of te attacks at least somehow and Spidey is able to get GL from the back who falls down from the sky to the feet of wolverine, Logan gives him a few kicks and punches and then decides to finish him of with his claws but GL creates such a strong beam that it totally destroys Wolverine, Spidey who thought Wolverine could take GL easy now is running to help Cap when his spider sense warns him that something is going to hit him when he turns around he sees a Green Boxer Glove flying at him (which is the last thing he sees for some time) GL then helps Batsy who is still fighting with Cap and so DC wins.
Or something like that

Last edited by Bardock42 on Nov 26th, 2004 at 01:59 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:53 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

Corect answer /\
or as much as i would like to think about it

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

First, jebus on the bump.

Second:
quote:
Originally posted by 28Dave37
I wont drop it,
Add spawn to the dc side then what
Superman-thor
green lantern-ff
batman-cap america
spiderman-hawkirl and robin
hawkeye-green arrow
wolverine and iron man-Spawn

Spawn isn't a DC character.

Edit: Alright, not so much jebus on the bump. Numbers scare me like spiders.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:56 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

I know spawn isnt DC
but for this fight for some weird reason he decided to be on the dc team.
Dont ask why
he just came up to me hit me in the head and said i am on dc team of this fight or you die
So what did you want me to do?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:42 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Well, you've listed 10 marvel v 6 DC.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:45 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote