which title??!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NtOnKsSuX17
As we all know there are two running titles.

which one do you like best?

"Treasure of the Lost abyss"

"Legend of Devils Throat"

CookiesnCream
there are two titles? i didn't know that

wildpirate
treasure of the lost abyss sound mush cooler, more mysterious, ect. Devil's thraot is just plain weird

Candy
hmmm... they didnt give any title offical status, did they?
yeah we'll see... but the german title sux... they didnt translate the pirates of teh caribbean, the translated it iunto the curse of the caribbean... but now the curse is over... laughing

JacksBabe777
I like Treasure of the lost abyss maybe cuz i've heard it more. I think thats the one there leaning towards. But i also like legend of devils throat. they both sound good to me. I'm sure whatever they wick will be perfect!

Sarah_Sparrow
I like Legend of Devils Throat! I even have a poster pic saved on my comp with that name on it (I'll attach it). It sounds so much more pirate-like and adventurous. Treasure of the Lost Abyss is okay, but it seems a bit typical.

NtOnKsSuX17
i dont think that poster is real, it looks like someone made it. Cuz the picture of orlando is from pirates of the caribbean : curse of the black pearl.

http://www.geocities.com/brunetbabe817/showingnotreal.JPG

#1fan Sparrow
I really dont care as long as the movie is good...............

Bloom4ever
true that, #1fan Sparrow
but i prefer Legend Of Devil's Throat

aniron
don't care, because there are three so maybe bothe titles will be used. it wont beat the first film, sequels never do, lotr is one big stroy so thats the only reason that worked out.

FieryDragon
hm...I like Treasure Of The Lost Abyss, just because it sounds like it would have more of a...mystery behind it, I suppose.

Like #1fan Sparrow said, as long as the movie is as good as the first, then I'm fine with it.

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh well Im going for the lost Abyss. As fro the lost Abyss is the first pirate ship that sailed the caribbean. Aye well at least thats waht the spy person said. Arrgh I makes plaenty of sence though as the first sub tile was black pearl and that a ship aint it.

carlyj
i think the poster id definiatly a fake for three resons (1) they have just used the images of previous poster for the first pirates of the caribbean. (2) It wouldn include kiera knightly as she has also signed on to do the film and (3) the title for the second potc is "the treasure of the lost abyss, supposidly this would be the third one which hasn't been disclosed yet. and i just thought of a 4th Johnny Depp might not be signing on to do the third on and so wouldn't be ont he poster! I rest my case lol!

carlyj
Um completely unrelated topic, does ne1 know where 2 book tickets 2 the premiere of pirates of the caribbean 2,

JacksBabe777
not a clue. and they don't know where it's gonna be yet. AND Johnny did sign on to do the third one about a week ago but up till THEN he didn't sign on. smile

SimoneDepp
i like them both....mie don't care. Johnny is in yhe movie...
hang the titel..

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye I agree

SimoneDepp
haha....

johnny.d girl
dev"legend of devil's throat" is a fackie!!!dev
pirate"treasures of the lost abyss" is the real namepirate

SimoneDepp
yes but which one do you like?

johnny.d girl
legend of devils throat sounde better tho

SimoneDepp
hmmm i can't choose

ArrghPirateGirl
Na me dont think

SimoneDepp
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

ArrghPirateGirl
HI HI HI HI HI HI back

johnny.d girl
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi back 2

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

johnny.d girl
HELLO APG
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SimoneDepp
lmfao? what is the F in it?

ArrghPirateGirl
F*cking

Leon s.kenedy
the two title are good, but like the second one "the legend of devil throat"

ArrghPirateGirl
That 1 is da fake though All well

Unholy_Cheese
They r both good, but i could of thought of something better cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.