XBox Demonstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Walfredo
I was wondering if anyone has bought Demon stone for Xbox? I played the PS2 one and it was great and I almost impulsively bought the Xbox one because it is cheap but thought I should ask around first and see what people think beforehand?

Havoc470
i never played the xbox demon stone, i didnt even think there was one, but yeah the game was great, it was real short though, i passed it in about 6 hours (2 hours a day) but they were a sweet 6 hours

Walfredo
Well, I got up to using Drizzt which was awesome. So since it was cheaper I thought, why not? 6 hours huh? That is pretty quick, have you gone back and replayed it at all? I know there is a harder level?

RaventheOnly
I heard good things about it. The two bads are length and no multiplay, even though it was crying out for it.

Walfredo
Yeah, it is crying for a multiplayer, but I think that a lot of people are being over vocal about that minor setback in the game. Most of the time I don't have people around to play MP. So, for me the SP was what I was focusing on and it was a lot of fun. But even in that they gave you the feel of MP with the other fighters helping you out. I was fairly impressed with the AI...

Whopican
Hi gang, I have Demonstone on teh X-Box and I have a problem. It's the stand at Mithral Hall. I successfully protect the gears at the 1st part, I successfully protect the wall as Drizzt, then he says "Give him cover!" and a dwarf goes running to some gears and immediately dies and teh game is over. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.