Lucifer vs. Mankind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
K. Now there is a comic called Lucifer. I only read a couple of them but here goes.
What exactly is Lucifer's fault. He knows the mind of God. Plus he was given the ability to know everything.
The truth is it only stands to reason that he's a good guy growing more powerful every day. If you want to see someone invulnerable, look at him.
What do you think man's chances are?

jinzin
the only chance that man has is if the horseman death is reincarnated as a boy and grows up to be satan's very pissed off rival.

Imperial_Samura
Never heard of it.... so Lucifer is good? Means who is the villain? Man? Good has a way of winning eventually, its usually what western narratives are all about.

Mider
I hear the comic is good and the villians are other demons and beings i mean Lucifer is not the only one who wants to rule the universe in fact in the comic he just says screw it and starts to built his own.

Kontraz
not sure if you are talking about the comic or not... but the biblical hroseman "Death" is a good guy.....

ragesRemorse
Yeah, and in the Bible, man is has the power to shun satan. Man is more powerfull than Lucifer. Dont know about the comic though.

Kontraz
(not trying to get technical, nor get drawn into a religous debate, but man is powerless against satan in the bible. God defends us through the holy spirit, which is in us {christians})

Maelstrom
I think Lucifer is Man's best friend.(No pun intended)Being Evil, he protects him from those who would do him harm. Knowing everything he adress anything that should arise. You do have to be who you are in life.
Anyhow i hope this thread brings some of the comic reader of the series on board.

Gregory
In the comics, Lucifer seems pretty indiferent to humanity. I'm trying to remember if he ever actually kills a human in the Lucifer comics I've read. He kills the immortal woman by her request, in exchange for her baby; he let the two people who snuck into his home die. But it doesn't seem to me that he's out to get them.

eleveninches
yeah. the only humans ive seen him kill in the comics are the kids who climbed into his house.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.