Dr. Revan's very bad psychiatric advice--only 5 cents with tax!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
After much deliberation, I have decided to open my own psychiatric clinic, since the existing "advice" threads are neither helpful nor funny. Ask away. Oh, and I lied, it's free.

Silver Stardust
Okay, so what's wrong with me, Dr. Nivek?

And you can have a cookie happy

Darth Revan
Hmm... seems to me that your sig, avatar, user title, and location don't match AT ALL. This is probably causing you to associate each of the aforementioned with different times in your life, or specific events. This will have a damaging effect over time, as you will learn to purposefully separate yourself from other people, people like me, whose thingummies all go together. Now, I could understand if you were to match the sig and avatar but not the user title, or have one not going with the others, but I don't think any of them really go together! I have two words for you: HELD BACK. REPEATING THE 13TH GRADE. LOW STANDARDIZED TEST SCORES. I GUESS THIS WAS MORE THAN TWO WORDS.

The solution:
Enlist the help of a professional computer nerd. He will know what to do. As for the old stuff, give it the ol' bar of sodium in the bathtub treatment.

Darth Revan
Oh and thank you for the cookie happy

Silver Stardust
hysterical

13th grade = freshman year of college...which I'm currently in....stick out tongue

And what do you mean my avvie, sig, location, and title don't match? The only one that doesn't is the title stick out tongue

Darth Revan
That was on purpose with the grade, smartypants roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pff, nice move, changing your sig just as I told you what was wrong stick out tongue

Your other problem is, you're in denial. Instead of admitting to your problems, you only pretend they aren't there. But as soon as I log off, you're going to change right back to that lightsaber sig, aren't you?

justjakk
dr im dlue what should i do?

Darth Revan
The problem:
Incomprehensible spelling and grammar.

The solution:
Go back to second grade, then come back here for some prescription medication.

wink stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Unless JP bugs me to put the lightsaber back up, nope, probably not stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Thats good common sense advice, not the very bad psychiatric advice you advertised.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
See what I mean? You're in denial, dammit! Don't you realize that I can't help you with your problems unless you'll admit to them? ranting

Darth Revan
I appreciate you complimenting me on my good advice. I don't appreciate you calling me a liar. Do you understand that, or do we need to have a little sit-down chat to straighten things up, hmm?

justjakk
dr i'm dislexic.......oh and im blue.....what should i do?

Silver Stardust
No "I Love Brad Wilk" shirt for you then schmoll

Darth Revan
I can't do much about your dyslexia, you'll just have to hire a spell checker to help you with that.

There's nothing wrong with being blue. Being blue is the latest craze with such popular musicians as Maynard James Keenan:

http://home.gwi.net/~ral/mfactor/tool/images/maynard.jpg

Oh, wait, you meant you were depressed? Well why didn't you say so? Here, have some drugs.

doctor

Darth Revan
Boy, I've really outdone myself this time, haven't I? Not only have I managed to kill this thread, I've managed to kill the entire OTF for an unprecedented TEN MINUTES! I'm the best psychiatrist ever! eek!

silver_tears
Alright I'll go, give me some advice yes

vaya_the_elf
What about me? Whats my problem?

Darth Revan
Irene> Your problem is that you have too many posts on KMC. My special psychiatrist mind-powers tell me that this is probably a result of deep-seated boredom, which is probably the result of spending too much time on the internet. Specifically this forum. Did you get any of that? Good, because neither did I. It's alright, whatever the problem is can probably be solved with a bar of sodium and some water, like all of life's difficulties.

Vaya> Judging from the line in your signature, you're spending too much time with this justjakk fellow. And as we all know, he suffers from dyslexia. So in the future, you might be seeing yourself picking up that dyslexia, which could lead to major public embarrassment down the line. Like, you might walk into a bar one day, and look at a hole in the floor, and mean to say, "Wow, look at this hole, crap it is huge!" but instead say "Wow, look at this crap hole, is it huge?" Which we can all tell would be terribly humiliating. So I ask that you do one of two things--either spend a while each day studying various greek philosophers to keep good and smart, or wear justjakk around earplugs--I mean, earplugs around justjakk. See what I mean? It's even happening to me now! *studies Aristotle*

Jedi Priestess
bug BUG BUG BUG BUG......can we have that back please?

SlipknoT
Well Dr. DR whats my problem????

Darth Revan
Well Mr. Slipknot, your problem is that you have too many movies on your list of favorite movies. I find it improbable that someone with only eight favorite actors listed would genuinely be a big fan of so many movies. I get the feeling that someone in your home or residence is forcing you to list all these films, perhaps using a shotgun or plastic explosives. There may even be multiple people doing so. Perhaps these "people" are not real people at all, but hallucinations. So your treatment plan should go as follows:

1. Stop eating mushrooms
2. If, after you have not ingested any hallucinogenics for a period of 48 hours, the people do not disappear, there is a great possibility that they are real people. I presume you have a shotgun of your own stored within easy reach. If you do not, I believe you are genuinely screwed.
3. If you have found the people to be real, threaten them with your shotgun. An easy method for doing so is outlined as follows:
-hold the weapon as you normally would to fire a shot
-cycle the action--this makes a menacing "click-click" sound that is likely to frighten off any criminals
-if they are armed with shotguns of their own, fend them off by bringing the butt of your weapon into one of the offender's chins
-once they know you mean business they will probably leave. It's a little known fact that 98% of shotgun-bearing criminals do not actually have their firearms loaded.

drunk_nazgul
I worship a human being just because he's so aweshome. =^^=

Is there anything wrong with bowing to the music-lord Binky?

Darth Revan
I've certainly never heard of him, so yes. Worship Maynard. Maynard is the one true god. RATM are good to worship if you're in the mood for joining a cult.

drunk_nazgul
BINKY IS THE MUSIC-LORD!

You get a noodle for that.
Yah, see, Binky is... God. Everyone thinks he's the shnit.

Darth Revan
Maybe so, but I don't know who this Binky fellow is. For all I know you're just one of these crazy people and you're making him up. After all, you're here for a reason, aren't you? Here, have some morphine to calm your nerves.

doctor

Lianslo
I've been feeling quite sick all day...this may or may not be a problem of the mental genre. Any advice Dr. Revan?

Tptmanno1
Dr. Raven?
Whats wrong with me?

Alana> He stole my Maynard Pic, Yes he did, Right off the wallpaper I uploaded to UTG!

Darth Revan
Lianslo> Well, there's nothing wrong with you, as I have been feeling sick as well and there is never anything wrong with me.

Tpt> *smack* I found that picture on Google, thank you very much. schmoll
What I'd say is wrong with you is that you spend too much time on KMC. As I have mentioned before, this is probably the cause of deep-seated boredom, and down the line could be a cause of a host of other deep-seated problems with longer names. Remember, the longer the name of your problem is, the worse the problem. And problems that are tied together by the word "host" as I just did are the worst kind. The solution? A shotgun, my good man, a shotgun. Learn from Strongbad here:

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail118.html

Though the problem was different, the solution is the same in both cases. thumb up

Jackie Malfoy
Comes in and lies down on couch! "Ok doctor it is like this,I hate this girl at school and she hates me what should I do?"JM

Silver Stardust
hysterical

Darth Revan
Your plan of action should go as follows:

1. Steal a bar of sodium from the chemistry storeroom, wrap it in paper towels, cram it down her throat, and run like hell.

If that doesn't work, or you can't find any sodium...

2. Hire the lead singer of Lamb of God to come kidnap her. One of two things will happen--she will become a groupie for various thrash-metal bands, or their concerts will scare her so much that she'll die of fear. Either way, you got rid of her.

If you lack the funds to hire the lead singer of Lamb of God, hire the lead singer of Slipknot. He is not as frightening, but he will do the job. Well, okay, let's pretend you don't have the money to hire a scary musician at all. This last one should be used ONLY AS A LAST RESORT. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS UNLESS YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCOMPLISH ONE OF THE ABOVE.

3. Go to your school counselor, and inform him/her of the issue. He/she will probably invite the two of you in for a chat and the issue will be resolved soon.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

You like bars of sodium, don't you Nivek stick out tongue

Vampy
Help me then doctor!

I'm having problems with everything that's NOT sterile, what should I do?

Darth Revan
Hell yes! droolio

Vampy> I think your fear of unsanitary things could be a very rationalized condition stemming from a fear of leprosy, or maybe Ebola. Do you have leprosy or Ebola? Because if you do, go away, you're screwed and nothing I can tell you will help. However, chances are it's totally irrational and retarded, meaning I can do something.

The problem: Fear of unsanitary objects

The solution: Exposure. The only way to overcome your fear of bacteria, dirt, and slime mold is to expose yourself to it. Twice a day, roll in a mud puddle and when you are completely covered, spend half an hour lying face down in it until it dries up and gets all nasty and cracked. Stand up, and hire a chimpanzee to clean the dried mud off. Use worms for added effect. Another thing you could try is spending a night in a Nicaraguan hut made of palm fronds. You'll either get bitten by an assassin beetle and die of Chagas disease, or overcome your fear of uncleanliness. Or, even better, volunteer at your local homeless shelter.

Silver Stardust
I've got a question for you, Dr. Revan...

Would you die for me? Don't you ****ing lie.

laughing

Vampy
Sweet Jesus! I am cured now! PRAISE THE MUD!

Thank you Doctor Revan!

Darth Revan
You know I would naughty stick out tongue

Vampy> I'm so glad I cured you big grin happy

eggmayo
I think I have a problem. My religions are a fine balance between Pacmanism and Rage-Aholocism. And I feel stoned most of the time.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Revan what's is my problem? I'm dying to know!!! messed

Silver Stardust
shifty naughty

laughing out loud stick out tongue

eggmayo
Is there a doctor in the house?

Silver Stardust
He's likely working on your diagnosis yes

Londonboy7
Whats my problem

Darth Revan
Pacmanism and Rage-Aholicism are two religions that are difficult to participate in simultaneously. Are you having nightmares of Zack de la Rocha busting slugs at the Pac-man ghosts? I thought so.

Try alternating religions. The first week, abstain from Pac-man, and the second week, have a Rage-fast. Never, ever, ever play Pac-man while listening to Rage! This will cause a "high" unmatched in all the world! And... OH MY GOD, THEY"RE PLAYING AENIMA ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on, I just gotta... oh yeah, that's it... droolio

Anyways, where was I? Oh yes. As I was saying, Listening to Rage and playing Pac-man simultaneously is more addictive than heroin, crack, and extasy combined. The only thing worse than that is hearing Tool played on the radio, which sometimes causes people to stay awake for days, just waiting for that next rare listen of Tool on popular media.

So please, for your own sake, refrain from both at the same time. Try Tetris as a substitute while listening to Rage. It is not as damaging.

Darth Revan
As for the rest of you, I will be happy to work on all your cases... But I must log off and engage in some real-life activities.

eggmayo
but... but... pacman can get me my birthday of as a religious holiday

Darth Revan
Pacman is very well and good, yes, as is Rage, but NEVER IN COMBINATION!

Dr. Strangelove
Engage in some real-life activitiesWhat the f**k? ? how un-KMC of you.schmoll

Londonboy7
help i need to know my problems

SlipknoT
But I like all of those movies...

and its not people, it's little bannanas with wheels and they wont go away

Darth Revan
Well then Slipknot, it's the bananas, isn't it?

Strangelove> I think we need to have a little chat about that username you're sporting. It tells me that your love life isn't faring well. I have bad news for you: based on the evidence, your partner is cheating on you! And whether you will openly admit it or not, I can tell you know it yourself subconsciously. It's alright to admit; it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. All it means is that your partner is a big fat liar who no longer feels sexually attracted to someone as ordinary as you!

Try this: go to an expensive car dealership, and ask for a test drive. Then, drive around town with the salesperson until you find your partner walking on the street. It could take awhile--no matter, just be sure not to run into any cops and have the salesperson in the front seat so you know what they're doing all this while. Now, when you find the person you're looking for (be sure you're dressed in your sunday best for this), calmly pull over and casually inform them that you've moved on and can no longer associate with someone as normal and boring as them. This is a good technique for whenever else you need a major ego inflation. You see, hurting the people you hate is the best possible way to make yourself feel better!

Londonboy> I can tell from the "London" part of your username that you work too hard. How? People from London always work too hard. Here's a little trade secret--90% of workers who have not gotten a promotion in the past five years say they work too hard! Have you ever noticed how CEO's and other successful business people don't seem to do anything? They just sit there up in their offices, peaking their fingers and chuckling about how much money they make for doing it! You, too, can become a super-rich employee at the top of the business ladder.

Have you ever watched the movie Office Space? I didn't think so, because if you had, you'd be better off. Well, in Office Space, a character named Peter Gibbons suddenly decides that he's just not going to work anymore. Whether by extraordinary chance or by truly displaying potential, the effect of his slacking is that he is immediately promoted. So you see, Mr. 7, the best way to get a promotion is to simply relax, and act as if you have no responsibility to do anything.

See this excellent article for further information on being an effective slacker.
http://www.vgg.com/tp/tp_050201_slack.html

SlipknoT
What should I do about the bannanas

Darth Revan
The same method I outlined for humans should also be effective with wheeled bananas.

SlipknoT
they just keep coming and bullets dont stop them

Darth Revan
Stop eating mushrooms then. Stop doing any kind of illegal drug, in fact. Then wait a few days.

SlipknoT
your on to something

Darth Revan
Wait--I have consulted my medical textbooks. Try spraying a can of Redi-Whip on the offending bananas if they are not a result of the drugs.

furryman
I need you to prescribe me something, anything.

Darth Revan
Okay, have some of whatever's in this needle: doctor

And go pay a visit to Dr. Mario for good measure. Though I must warn you, there are several individuals filing lawsuits on him at the moment, so I am not to be held responsible for whatever crap he prescribes you.

http://nintendope.iodized.net/articles/scandal.php

Londonboy7
ummmmmmm..... I don't work

Darth Revan
...And that's why it's bad advice. That will be seven cents, please. A cookie will do if you have one. ranting

stick out tongue

Londonboy7
I REFUSE TO PAY

SlipknoT
hmmmm... I'll check

LordKerrigor
hmmm ok now how about me lol

Darth Revan
Kerrigor> It appears you have a condition similar to Slipknot's. What tips me off about yours is the fact that you have bothered translating a single word into binary for your signature, after which you have a string of apparent gibberish. I know what "78%" and "68%" mean, but what the **** is "6D%" supposed to be? A bra size? Are you actually a lonely woman with extremely large breasts, who is hoping against hope that somewhere, some sick, twisted person will be driven into stalking you based on the bra size in your signature? Jeez, you're even more screwed up than I thought! messed

However, I suspect the cause in either case are these "people" (or in Slipknot's case, bananas) I described earlier. The solutions already mentioned are good ones. Another good one is to throw a Molotov cocktail at their hard, undoubtedly helmeted heads. What's that? You say you don't know how to make one? Well, tough, I'm a bad psychiatrist, not a bad chemistry teacher! roll eyes (sarcastic)

.:Space Opera:.
revan i need help with my personal life. i like to eat the urinal soaps in the mens bathrooms. what should i do?

La Vierge
oh, I'm totally gonna pay. k I like this boy, but he calls me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NAME hes so sexy, but how can I get him 2 b friends w/ me?

Darth Revan
Space Opera> Well, I usually tell my patients to lay off the drugs, but in this case, I think a little pot might do you some good. You need to chill out, duuuuuuude.... smokin' If you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal, pretending to have a terminal illness to get some shouldn't be too hard. All you need is a hippie friend who will vouch for you, knowing you don't actually have one, under the circumstances that you'll give him some of your weed. He'll know what to do, trust me... smokin'

La Vierge> It appears you have a condition known as "adolescent hyper-dramitization syndrome," commonly known as "AHDS". It is characterized by obsessive shopping, abbreviating words unecessarily on the internet, (such as when you abbreviate one word by a single character, but then draw an already single-character word out to the length of a short sentance), and, most commonly, thinking that one's problems are greater than they really are. Now, your condition is a common one and easily curable.

1. Learn basic social skills. These are best learned through experience. ie, I might walk up to a person and experimentally kick him in the balls. He might keel over, holding his groin and saying "jerk" in the loudest voice he can manage. This would be an indication to me that kicking someone in the balls is not a good way to make friends with them. Chances are, you are simply sending the wrong message to this boy. Try altering your behavioral patterns to see what effect they have on his behavior, as in the example I gave. Try different things and eventually you will get the desired effect.

2. Get it through your thick little pubescent skull that there are those in the world with bigger problems than yours. (though I appreciate the payment) Think of the starving children in Africa, for god's sake! Whenever you feel the urge to ***** to someone about social troubles, remember the starving children! In this way your own problems will not seem as daunting.

3. I might be able to give you some serious advice if you give me more details, and if this is in fact really happening. 90%* of reported bad psychiatric advice stems from patients who are unwilling to open up to their doctors.

*This figure is of course made up.

SlipknoT
Help, I ran out of toaster stroodles!!

vaya_the_elf
Kind of know how you feel. I ran out of chocolate sad

.:Space Opera:.
i ran out of confidence sad

Dr. Strangelove
I KNEW IT!!!

She always interested in the general type but HIM, NOT THAT WACK JOB! I certaintly will take your advice Dr. Revan and I took a picture of them in the act, the b*stards!
http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/17/17_images/strangelove.jpg

Now it's only a matter of time before I go Dr. Mabuse on their ass!!! evil face

Darth Revan
Now Slipknot, DON'T PANIC. Take a deep breath. Everything is going to be alright. Now that you're all clean and off the hallucinogenics, you should be able to get yourself a job to pay for more toaster strudels. That, or you are now sane and sharp enough to be able to steal some.

drunk_nazgul
Help me Dr. Nivek... I'm suffering from a great loss of Binkage....
I need a song sung about marijuana in tune with the music in Carol of the Bells.
What should I do?

Dr. Strangelove
Help me Dr. Revan I have a English test tomorrow and I need examples of cheating and people affected by cheating.

drunk_nazgul
English is easy. stick out tongue

Darth Revan
You want to know how to cheat on a test, eh? How in god's name did you get this far in school without knowing how already? blink stick out tongue

Well, cheating isn't hard. TV will tell you to steal the answer key. TV is wrong. sad Stealing anything is too risky and also defeats the purpose of cheating in the first place. If you were good at stealing, you would've dropped out of school long ago!

The best way is to just look at the person sitting next to you. If your teacher is a chump and gives two different tests, try to sit next to a friend who will help you out a little. When the teacher is not looking, swap tests with your friend so that the person to your other side will have the same test as you. Or, if there are no friends in that class, wait til the person stands up for some reason. Be quick--they might catch you! But if you do it right, they won't know what hit them.

If you need more time to plan your cheating strategy, feel free to either skip class or fake an illness.

I sincerely hope this helps you get a complete education. Good luck on your test!

Baylin
Dr I've lost the lid to my pen and I really dont know if I have the will to live on without it! cry

Drumdude1167
why does my meat and two vedge swell up sometimes

justjakk
doctor doctor. i dont have a girlfriend and im not gay. i have voices in my head but they wont talk to me anymore. im still dyslexic and im stll blue. i know traditional folk dancing helped a friend of mine but hes not my friend anymore. i also listen to people who cant help me i the least. what should i do?

drunk_nazgul
The voices in my head ignore me too, and I'm paranoid that everyone on the planet hates me...

justjakk
its ok naz. everyone on the planet hates you, its ok, see you're not paranoid after all.

drunk_nazgul
>.<

justjakk
your cool naz. good guy good guy

Elektra_lover
Oh me next me next big grin

Darth Revan
Folk dancing is for chumps. Try flamenco, or salsa dancing. sombrero2

As for listening to people who can't help you, well, don't trust anyone except me, because I'm the only person you know who knows what they're talking about. Trust me. Now pay up, sucker. smile

EL> Are you SURE you want me to look into the very deepest depths of your mind, peeling it apart layer by layer, until the ugly reality about your inner self is revealed? CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?!?! shock

Alright, I'll just assume you can handle the truth then. Your problem is that you thoroughly enjoyed a movie that does not actually exist yet. Did you go forward in time? Or are you hallucinating like all my other patients? Or has 2005 already happened, but there was a horrible war, followed by a period of nuclear fallout, and you found a way to turn back time to save the human race? Is THAT what it is? Because if it is, please god tell me! cry

Well, nevermind that, chances are you're just dreaming lots of crazy shit up. Let's get things straight, first and foremost:

1. It is December in the year two-thousand-and-four. The Elektra movie has not been released yet.
2. I am your psychiatrist, and everything I tell you do to or say is a good idea.

These two pieces of information are the key to your recovery. You must repeat them like a mantra whenever you feel the need to question what I am telling you. Understood? So...

1. Don't do drugs, drugs are bad, mmm'kay?
2. Don't listen to RATM and play Pacman at the same time. This is almost as damaging as drugs, mmm'kay?
3. You will not be allowed within 100 yards of any Elektra comics for the next three weeks.
4. You need a signature image.

Hopefully you will be on your way to recovery soon.

Tptmanno1
DR> I have a problem that needs immediate psychiatric advice!

Is it sacreligious to worship Both the Cult of Rage-aholics and the Temple of Maynard at the same time?

Dr. Strangelove
Thanks for the advice as my essay in English was about cheating so you gave me ideasevil face. I have cheated many times so don't worry I'm not that smart. embarrasment

Dr. Strangelove
It's not when my evil English teacher penalizes my paper on every damn little grammar mistake. mad

Dr. Strangelove
HELP Dr. Revan, I have this sudden urge to take all my Tool CD's, move in to Ricky William's place and smoke weed for the rest of my life. Should I trust this urge?

Silver Stardust
I thought we established that that was okay...?

Elektra_lover
wow your good

Darth Revan
Absolutely fecking not. The Cult and The Temple do not conflict with each other, they live together harmoniously, sometimes even coming together to form the greatest perfection known to man! The one thing you must never, ever do is listen to a Tool song and a Rage song simultaneously. Mere humans are not capable of handling this level of music-gasm and may go into a coma, be paralysed, or even die!

Strangelove> I know it sounds like fun, but Maynard would frown upon you for such an act. Maynard wants you to live your own life, and be a productive member of His glorious society. But if you're a chump and don't worship Maynard, go ahead. closedeyes

justjakk
dr i want everyone to click my sig and look at pic i draw. is this a bad thing????

Darth Revan
No, because they are good drawings. I also want people to click on my sig to hear the kickass sound clip it links to. dj

hh?
the link in your sig doesn't work for me sad

Darth Revan
I'm sorry sad

Do you have the latest version of Quicktime? detective

hh?
i dont believe in Quicktime no expression

but ill try to do something stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
I've done it and survived rock

drunk_nazgul
... Doc, I have a conscience. closedeyes

Darth Revan
Go outside and step on bugs until it goes away. That'll fix ya. no expression

justjakk
homer simpson wants rageahol

eggmayo
Doc, I need a job. Preferably something in pyschology.

Darth Revan
Are you telling me that you want to be my associate or something? I think you might have a severe problem here. The fact that you want to be around such a stupid person as myself nearly all day tells me something.

Anyways, the job is available, but somebody else already applied. You can fight him for it if you like. I got ten bucks on the other guy. thumb up

SlipknoT
Dr. DR I need help, my leg fell of and i got blood on the rug

Darth Revan
Bleach works well for blood yes

Unless of course the carpet isn't white, in which case I would hire a carpet cleaner. Or if you're financially challenged, just rip the damn thing out of the floor. happy

Silver Stardust
Pfft...and I was going to ask if I could be your associate...miffed

drunk_nazgul
And now I'm falling into a deep hole that never ends. And it is approximately 60,000 feet deep.

Darth Revan
SS> Well, in that case, screw eggmayo and the other guy. You can be my associate any day droolio happy

DN> Who do you think I am, a shrink? ranting

Oh wait, never mind...

drunk_nazgul
... fine then, be that way. *finds another hole*

Silver Stardust
Awesome queen happy

Dr. Stardust has joined Dr. Revan! laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
I'm going to put the both of you out of business.

Darth Revan
Hhheeyeaaaahh! (there should be a Lil John smilie for these occasions) king

DN> Pff, with that THING in your avatar? Good luck roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
DN...not gonna happen no stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
Thank you for your time. I'll now go and start a new culture.

Just because I'm not RATM enough.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
You can hang with my crew, but only if you accept Maynard as the one and only God and Zack de la Rocha as his disciple. closedeyes

Silver Stardust
Damn straight.

<-- currently listening to Take the Power Back happy

Darth Revan
What? The Land of the Free? Whoever told you that is your enemy! 2guns

Silver Stardust
Ignorance has taken over, yo, we gotta take the power back! rock

laughing out loud I love how whenever we're in a thread it always turns to us posting lyrics/talking about/obsessing over RATM and Maynard.

drunk_nazgul
I don't. Because Binky is the music lord.
I hate him with my whole being, but it's better than something I've never heard.

Dr. Strangelove
I still need advice on my urge to join Ricky Williams to find the meaning of life while smoking the sticky icky everyday. sad

drunk_nazgul
Advice: Never take advice from someone who likes to hit machines.

Silver Stardust
DN > my expert advice says that you must listen to some Rage Against the Machine, Tool, and A Perfect Circle, so that you may witness the greatness of Zack and the Blue God himself, Maynard yes

drunk_nazgul
APC is fine with me.
I will not take the form of a Rage-aholic.

Darth Revan
It's a little known fact that the Machine we have all come to know and love is actually... The Antichrist! That's right, the Machine is the second coming of Satan fear

Darth Revan
Bump. smile

Syren
sadangel

Alpha Centauri
I agree.

-AC

Syren
ranting

Deathblow
Dr Nivekus, I keep getting complaints from people saying that my penis is too large, what should I do? sad

Darth Revan
Well, how large is it? Like larger than average large, or like mammothly huge large? smile

Alpha Centauri
*Quietly leaves thread*

-AC

Syren
crybaby It's huge... I still can't walk shifty

Tptmanno1
I'm bored outta my mind...
what should I do?

silver_tears
Get it removed and stop bothering people eyes

Ronny
happy

Deathblow
Well put it this way, have you ever seen the Eifel Tower before?

Syren
What the f**k? laughing

Dr. Strangelove
I'll pretend I didn't hear that. blowup

silver_tears
You're a dirty child droolio
Or maybe it's me flirt

Ronny
its just you whistle

Alpha Centauri
"Well put it this way, have you ever seen the Eifel Tower before?"

Hahahahahaha. Actually insinuating that he has a monumental appendage resembling a French landmark.

-AC

Syren
With the chrome and lift and everything eek!

Alpha Centauri
"With the chrome and lift and everything"

Nah, my joke was fine.

-AC

Deathblow
You should see the view from the top flirt

Syren
Would you NOT continually assume I am trying to build on something that you said?? You made us P's in C, now give up the f.ucking complex.

Alpha Centauri
Someone never had their Shredded Wheat this morning.

I was joking, chill out. Everything's fine.

-AC

Syren
Shredded Wheat sucks major ass. As do you when in 'I Will Wipe The Floor With You' mode mad

Alpha Centauri
Don't slyly refer to things with me. You're one of the few people I like on here and I'm not looking to get into an argument with you but you can't be all happy, jolly and go lucky with me and then ditch an in joke when it suits you. Like I said, my humour isn't the easiest to pick up on and I accept that. So don't go attempting to rip my head off when you don't know if I'm joking or not.

And as for saying I suck ass when I'm in the "I will wipe the floor with you mode". People who put me in it, deal with me in it. That's the way it goes.

Now, if you have something to say to me. Say it to me. Don't half say it. I expect more from someone I have alot of respect for.

-AC

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>