What to buy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
I got $20 to blow, so what should I buy?

Option A: The 10" Deluxe Sauron Action Figure

or

Option B: The Thing Collector's Edition DVD

If anyone has been in my room they know my love for LOTR and action figures; they're part of my life. HELP!!

Thael
The Thing, no question. big grin

eggmayo
Yep, action figures can wait

Londonboy7
THING

nick1811
the thing, for sure

WindDancer
If the Sauron Action figure is a Collectors Limited Edition....then go for the toy!!! Besides you're a LOTR fan so go for what you like.

Frosty Beverage
Go buy something edible smile

LanİeWindu™
Buy somebody a Christmas gift, not toys for yourself.

Frosty Beverage
stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
*Sigh*

But if you must choose out of those two...The Thing!!!

Mane
I ordered the action figure. Only because it's been on my Amazon wishlist for like 2 years. And I might get The Thing for Christmas.

LanİeWindu™
Really...what was the point in asking us for our opinions and then going against them?

I feel so used.

Mane
laughing No I read everyone's input, but I wanted to get this before they ran out during Christmas. Thanks though, everyone.

SlipknoT
I love Lord of the rings action figures, I have the 12' Sauron and the Thing DVD, but I'd go with The 12' Sauron because you wont be able to find it pretty soon. Have you been able to find shelob??

Mane
No I haven't and it's annoying! I want Shelob and the Fell Beast.

vaya_the_elf
The Sauron Action Figure

SlipknoT
The only thing the stores carry is the posable gollum and Eomer, thats all I see when I go out.

Mane
Yeah basically. I had a hard time finding Treebeard and the 12" Witchking.

vaya_the_elf
Treebeard is pretty cool.

SlipknoT
I managed to get both the huge TreeBeard and the little 10' treebeard, but no Witchking

vaya_the_elf
I have the fellowship minitures. Only have painted two so far.

Mane
My favorite as of right now is the Defeat of Sauron miniatures. I refuse to open it because Sauron's detail is awesome for a 3" die-cast figure. And Sauron is my favorite character.

SlipknoT
My favorite is probably the Fellowship Cave troll, or the Elven Archer and Beserker double pack

Mane
Grr I always wanted the Cave Troll. Ohh and last summer I was gonna buy the Archer/Berserker double pack, but I bought the Twilight Ringwraith.

SlipknoT
At first The Twilight Ringwraith was really hard to find but now it seems like he's everywhere. You could always get the Slave Troll, the ones with the chains and helmet.

Mane
Yeah I wonder how much longer they will sell LOTR action figures. Probably until after The Hobbit comes out.

SlipknoT
Yea, why did they make the boxes smaller a while back? When the Hobbit does come out, I'll fight for the Smaug action figure!

Mane
THAT WOULD OWN! Oh my god a Smaug figure would kick ass.

BTW, I hate the smaller boxes too. They look cooler to leave in mint condition with the rounded boxes.

SlipknoT
I take most of mine out of the boxes embarrasment They have to make a smaug action figure

Mane
Yeah I don't leave mine in boxes unless they're special...like Smaug would be.

SlipknoT
I left the proloug elf in the box but thats it

Mane
Do you like the 12" Sauron?

SlipknoT
yea, I got it at Toys R us for $14

Mane
The only reason I payed $20 is because I can't find it in stores and I don't know how much longer they'll be selling it.

SlipknoT
yea, it wont be around for much longer, I would have bought it to.

Mane
I'm gonna buy The Thing when I get money at Christmas.

SlipknoT
I bought the thing around Halloween, it has great extras

Mane
Yeah. I'm also gonna buy the 12" Predator at Christmas.

SlipknoT
I only have and alien action figure from alin vs. predator

ChickinMeat
man get the thing dvd, thats totally awesome! go buy the game at the same time.

Mane
I got it in today. It's so rad. I didn't know it talked.

SlipknoT
yea, which one did you get the FOTR one or the TTT one?

Frosty Beverage
he got the action figure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.