KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What to buy...

Which one??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Sauron Action Figure 5 41.67%
The Thing Collector's Edition DVD 7 58.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What to buy...
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried What to buy...

I got $20 to blow, so what should I buy?

Option A: The 10" Deluxe Sauron Action Figure

or

Option B: The Thing Collector's Edition DVD

If anyone has been in my room they know my love for LOTR and action figures; they're part of my life. HELP!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:55 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

The Thing, no question. big grin

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:57 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Yep, action figures can wait

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:05 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

THING

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:06 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

the thing, for sure

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:11 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If the Sauron Action figure is a Collectors Limited Edition....then go for the toy!!! Besides you're a LOTR fan so go for what you like.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

Go buy something edible smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:48 PM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Buy somebody a Christmas gift, not toys for yourself.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:59 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:01 PM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

*Sigh*

But if you must choose out of those two...The Thing!!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 09:03 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I ordered the action figure. Only because it's been on my Amazon wishlist for like 2 years. And I might get The Thing for Christmas.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:12 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Really...what was the point in asking us for our opinions and then going against them?

I feel so used.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:14 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing No I read everyone's input, but I wanted to get this before they ran out during Christmas. Thanks though, everyone.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:16 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love Lord of the rings action figures, I have the 12' Sauron and the Thing DVD, but I'd go with The 12' Sauron because you wont be able to find it pretty soon. Have you been able to find shelob??

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 11:20 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I haven't and it's annoying! I want Shelob and the Fell Beast.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:11 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

The Sauron Action Figure

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:13 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
No I haven't and it's annoying! I want Shelob and the Fell Beast.
The only thing the stores carry is the posable gollum and Eomer, thats all I see when I go out.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:14 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah basically. I had a hard time finding Treebeard and the 12" Witchking.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:17 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Treebeard is pretty cool.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:19 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I managed to get both the huge TreeBeard and the little 10' treebeard, but no Witchking

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:20 AM