Owe! my stomach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
It hurts! it feels like it's got barbwire in it! sad

MornGlory
bloated?

Sun Ce
maybe eaten a bad egg

BlackC@t
It's not bloated, and I haven't eaten an egg.

I fear it's my appendix sad

nitro-swicked
to find out if its your appendix just push on it and if it hurts more when you more your finger off the skin then go to the hospital erm

Sun Ce
hmm well when i ate a bad egg my stomach was killing ALL night, real pain there, so who knows, but if u never ate an egg then whats up?, hmm not being weird but is it that time of the month?, because i know that it can hurt the stomach, so are u alright??

MornGlory
if it is your appendix it would be major major pain

BlackC@t
Yeah, it's not too bad.

Sun Ce, nope it's not.

Hmm...I wonder what it could be.

Sun Ce
well blackcat i dunno what it could be then, hmm maybe u should talk with your mum about it or something, try to locate the pain exactly

Korri
poor u sad

BlackC@t
Dead centre of my stomach, about an inch below my bellie-button.

My step-mum's in bed, so, yeah...

Thanks Korri.

Sun Ce
are u POSITIVE its not that time of the month?

MornGlory
are you having womenly problems-

I mean... "dead center below belly button"

cramping...that always feels like pins and needles - and very uncomfortable

BlackC@t
I'm sure. It's like two weeks away.

nitro-swicked
i dont have the slightest what it could be just pop a few asprin/paracetomol or what other painkillers you have

Sun Ce
exactly sad i have a friend who is going throught hat and shes in alot of pain, she uses a hot water bottle it helps a bunch she says, so theres also an idea for u blackcat big grin, but shes goign through that time of the month so who knows about u hun...

MornGlory
or a hot shower -- or some Midol or Tylenol or Advil - - or whatever medicine you take for pain if you arent American

Snipes
whats the point of your appendix, if it can get taken out, why do we have it in the first place?

and the same goes for wisdom teeth, stupid little suckers, i have to get mine out in 18 months, and im worried cause i know its gonna be painful sad

Sun Ce
hot water helps loads, just go with hot stuff i'm sure it works happy and if it is your female stuff then it should help alot big grin, hope u feel better soon blackcat...

MornGlory
wisdom teeth dont hurt to be taken out

I had three of mine taken out - and they had to actually cut through the skin and take them out - and then they put stitches in--- the whole thing took about 10 mins-

and I had about 7 shots in my mouth - and I didnt feel a thing - and they give ya pain killers so you are all set...

nothing to worry about

Sun Ce
i have 2 wisdom teeth, they are pointless but ive not had any teeth took out ever

MornGlory
hopefully you have room in your mouth for your wisdom teeth or else it makes your teeth super crooked

Sun Ce
hmm well who knows, but i'm managing so far big grin, hurts liek hell tho when they come through, annoying erm

MornGlory
wisdom teeth shouldnt hurting when they come in

Sun Ce
eh?, they always hurt for me......

Telperaca
coke

Drink drink drink!!

Helps to speed p the prcess of teeth falling out!!

angel

Clavis
ur havin ur period RANDOM cry

MornGlory
Black Cat - drink some water

Sun Ce
no thanks, ive stoped on fizzy pop 100% its killing my teeth, i'm on juice these days big grin better for me too yes

Sun Ce
hmm i thought she was too, but who knows erm, all i know is that the cramps hurt like hell, as told by soemone i know sad

Telperaca
cry Alcohol?
dots

nitro-swicked
blink

MornGlory
NOOO W A T E R!

no alcohol for you ...

Sun Ce
........oh......... embarrasment

Clavis
u dont have ur period? confused

Sun Ce
i'm a guy missy stick out tongue, i just know my friend shes going through periods now and she sin alot of pain sad, wish i could help it but theres nothing i can do....

Clavis
ooohhh right #laugh# sorry darlin should have known! cry be glad u dont have periods going on

MornGlory
well maybe you are getting ready to start... becomeing a woman

we will have a party!

jk

Sun Ce
i am kinda glad, but its a shame on the girls sad, wish they never had to go through it, sounds awful sad

Clavis
cry I cant drink Im having my period

and my teacher is killing me for posting on kmc while Im supposed to be studdying

Sun Ce
ahh wink u almost made me think u were u know laughing out loud, good at least your not big grin

MornGlory
it is awful!!!

but guys never get to experience of having a life grow inside you ...

Sun Ce
it would be VERY weird that feeling laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.