KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Owe! my stomach

Owe! my stomach
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Owe! my stomach

It hurts! it feels like it's got barbwire in it! sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:01 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

bloated?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:02 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

maybe eaten a bad egg

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:04 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It's not bloated, and I haven't eaten an egg.

I fear it's my appendix sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:06 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

to find out if its your appendix just push on it and if it hurts more when you more your finger off the skin then go to the hospital erm

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:08 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

hmm well when i ate a bad egg my stomach was killing ALL night, real pain there, so who knows, but if u never ate an egg then whats up?, hmm not being weird but is it that time of the month?, because i know that it can hurt the stomach, so are u alright??

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:08 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

if it is your appendix it would be major major pain

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:10 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah, it's not too bad.

Sun Ce, nope it's not.

Hmm...I wonder what it could be.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:18 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

well blackcat i dunno what it could be then, hmm maybe u should talk with your mum about it or something, try to locate the pain exactly

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:19 AM
Korri

poor u sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:19 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Dead centre of my stomach, about an inch below my bellie-button.

My step-mum's in bed, so, yeah...

Thanks Korri.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:25 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

are u POSITIVE its not that time of the month?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:27 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

are you having womenly problems-

I mean... "dead center below belly button"

cramping...that always feels like pins and needles - and very uncomfortable

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:28 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I'm sure. It's like two weeks away.

cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i dont have the slightest what it could be just pop a few asprin/paracetomol or what other painkillers you have

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory
are you having womenly problems-

I mean... "dead center below belly button"

cramping...that always feels like pins and needles - and very uncomfortable
exactly sad i have a friend who is going throught hat and shes in alot of pain, she uses a hot water bottle it helps a bunch she says, so theres also an idea for u blackcat big grin, but shes goign through that time of the month so who knows about u hun...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:29 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

or a hot shower -- or some Midol or Tylenol or Advil - - or whatever medicine you take for pain if you arent American

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:30 AM
Snipes
Number 1

whats the point of your appendix, if it can get taken out, why do we have it in the first place?

and the same goes for wisdom teeth, stupid little suckers, i have to get mine out in 18 months, and im worried cause i know its gonna be painful sad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:31 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by MornGlory
or a hot shower -- or some Midol or Tylenol or Advil - - or whatever medicine you take for pain if you arent American
hot water helps loads, just go with hot stuff i'm sure it works happy and if it is your female stuff then it should help alot big grin, hope u feel better soon blackcat...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:33 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

wisdom teeth dont hurt to be taken out

I had three of mine taken out - and they had to actually cut through the skin and take them out - and then they put stitches in--- the whole thing took about 10 mins-

and I had about 7 shots in my mouth - and I didnt feel a thing - and they give ya pain killers so you are all set...

nothing to worry about

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:33 AM