The Crow VS Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
The Crow VS Ghost Rider

They are both vengeance seeking comic book characters so why not make them fight.
but who do you think would win.

mr.smiley
the crow is cool but gr has that bad ass bike and the flaming skull.
i'd say ghost rider but it would be a neat fight

MornGlory
i dont know why - but i could never get into The Crow movie!

I dont know why - everyone thinks that is such a great movie

ghost ride is great!

Mider
It was good due to its Drama you have to put yourself in the position and then you might get into it.

Scoobless
the Crow was a really good film.... but Ghost Rider would kick his ass

the are both practically invincible so i'd award the fight to whoever does the most damage within a certain timeframe.... and Ghost Rider can hurt the Crow a lot more than the Crow can hurt him

plus he has that penance stare thing

Tassadar
The Crow is what the Punisher would be if they did to him what they did to Deadpoll, Ghostrider wins

id369
The Crow has a similar attack to the Penace Stare.

The match would go on for etirnity, unless Ghost Rider figures out the Crow's weakness.

Tassadar
Originally posted by id369
The Crow has a similar attack to the Penace Stare.

The match would go on for etirnity, unless Ghost Rider figures out the Crow's weakness.

He does? I didnt know that, what issue was it in?

Mider
i didnt know that either if thats true its a stalemate isnt it but i dont know what the hell fire would do to him, does he even feel pain the crow i mean?

Dayscribe
GR.

Mider
has it been shown that the comic book crow has a weakness if he dont have a weakness then the fight would never end, less the penance stare works on crow but he can also transfer his pain into others but he has to touch them, the hellfire wouldnt effect him since he feels no pain but maybe im wrong.

Sea King
Originally posted by Mider
has it been shown that the comic book crow has a weakness if he dont have a weakness then the fight would never end, less the penance stare works on crow but he can also transfer his pain into others but he has to touch them, the hellfire wouldnt effect him since he feels no pain but maybe im wrong.

no ur right and this would be a veary close fight and im not sure who could pull it off

Mider
can the crow feel pain i remeber in crow part three the guy couldnt feel pain and in part 1 he seemed to feel emotional pain but yeah i dont know if he can feel pain or at least if he can feel only one type and not another, its kinda like if ghost rider fought juggernaut he couldnt be able to make him feel physical pain but emotional pain yes.

Sea King
Originally posted by Mider
can the crow feel pain i remeber in crow part three the guy couldnt feel pain and in part 1 he seemed to feel emotional pain but yeah i dont know if he can feel pain or at least if he can feel only one type and not another, its kinda like if ghost rider fought juggernaut he couldnt be able to make him feel physical pain but emotional pain yes.

crow can only feel certin emotional pain only pain that has anything to do with his/her other that was killed

Milkie
The Crow getting kicked in th face by some emo kid

http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFsMthruZ/popupbackkick.gif

Sixth_Winged
LMAO laughing

Crow = angsty undead ***** just praying to praying to get a penance stare.

Sea King
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
LMAO laughing

Crow = angsty undead ***** just praying to praying to get a penance stare.

actualy penence stare would not work on him because he has no sins he was sent by god to get vengence on all who had anything to do with his/her death and his/her others death god allows this so he has no sin

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Sea King
actualy penence stare would not work on him because he has no sins he was sent by god to get vengence on all who had anything to do with his/her death and his/her others death god allows this so he has no sin

Well, so it can and it can't.

Even so, he is still a lot more vulnerable compared to GR.

Bird that accompanies him = weakness

Sea King
Well, so it can and it can't.

Even so, he is still a lot more vulnerable compared to GR.

Bird that accompanies him = weakness

do u just ignore every post iv ever put up about the crow here ill put it up again the bird dies he still gets his powers back

Mider
they might just cancel each other out.

Sixth_Winged
When did this happen "when the bird dies he still gets his power back"?

We can't just believe every claim you made as if they were true. Proof is greatly needed with this claim since it's almost a general knowledge, bird dies, he dies.

Sea King
When did this happen "when the bird dies he still gets his power back"?

We can't just believe every claim you made as if they were true. Proof is greatly needed with this claim since it's almost a general knowledge, bird dies, he dies.

thats not even true right their bird dies hes sapose to loes his powers now as for u not beliveing me fine dont i dont realy care

but its called the crow salvation buddy watch it/read it whatever but the point is learn something about him

Sixth_Winged
thats not even true right their bird dies hes sapose to loes his powers now as for u not beliveing me fine dont i dont realy care

but its called the crow salvation buddy watch it/read it whatever but the point is learn something about him

Once again, -={ proof}=-, that's all you had to give. And for the record, i don't care either way. It's just a friggin comic debate.

Mider
oh yeah sea king is a liar when he says crow has the crow as a weakness and cant get his powers back but bigbran says thanos is a skyfather and OH YEAH HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH erm

Sea King
Once again, -={ proof}=-. And for the record, i don't either way.

have u even seen the movie ever the crow salvation cause if u havent then u should watch it the bird was shot and even stuffed also if u dont know this u should know something about the crow before u go makeing stupid claims

Sixth_Winged
have u even seen the movie ever the crow salvation cause if u havent then u should watch it the bird was shot and even stuffed also if u dont know this u should know something about the crow before u go makeing stupid claims

I've seen it. It was stuffed in the beggining of the movie and ressurected shortly. It didn't got killed when it already has given the crow powers. And the character that it gave power to, isn't the same crow as the previous two movies before it. So, lemme see, not the same crow, do we still count that as the same combatant? Stop assuming that just because no one mentions it, that you're the only ****ing person who knows shit and spells stupid to the person who disagrees. I only asked for proof, and you're taking offense.

Sea King
I've seen it. It was stuffed in the beggining of the movie and ressurected shortly. It didn't got killed when it already has given the crow powers. And the character that it gave power to, isn't the same crow as the previous two movies before it. So, lemme see, not the same crow, do we still count that as the same combatant? Stop assuming that just because no one mentions it, that you're the only ****ing person who knows shit and spells stupid to the person who disagrees. I only asked for proof, and you're taking offense.

no it sounds like ur takeing offence. u see ur wrong in the crow salvation it showed the crow stuffed at the start but it did not happen till the end and the only movie the crow was ressurected in was in the fourth one wicked prayer so i dont know if ur confussing the two but like i said watch the movie

Sea King

and i also find it interasting that u say that because the crow can be abybody and no certin crow was ever specified

Sixth_Winged
no it sounds like ur takeing offence. u see ur wrong in the crow salvation it showed the crow stuffed at the start but it did not happen till the end and the only movie the crow was ressurected in was in the fourth one wicked prayer so i dont know if ur confussing the two but like i said watch the movie

As i already said in my PM.

But once again, it happened on Salvation, get your facts straight and better yet, watch the movie again.

But if you're still wanna argue that, prove that the crow in salvation is the same as the crow in wicked prayer.

Sixth_Winged
and i also find it interasting that u say that because the crow can be abybody and no certin crow was ever specified

On the same token, you are arguing things that happen in the different crow movies as if they are the same person. We don't even know if they even fit in the same universe or if they're canon for everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.