KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Crow VS Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider or The Crow
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Crow 3 25.00%
Ghost Rider 9 75.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Crow VS Ghost Rider
Started by: Fearnix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fearnix
Piggy

The Crow VS Ghost Rider

The Crow VS Ghost Rider

They are both vengeance seeking comic book characters so why not make them fight.
but who do you think would win.

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 03:20 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

the crow is cool but gr has that bad ass bike and the flaming skull.
i'd say ghost rider but it would be a neat fight

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 07:52 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i dont know why - but i could never get into The Crow movie!

I dont know why - everyone thinks that is such a great movie

ghost ride is great!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 08:03 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

It was good due to its Drama you have to put yourself in the position and then you might get into it.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:11 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the Crow was a really good film.... but Ghost Rider would kick his ass

the are both practically invincible so i'd award the fight to whoever does the most damage within a certain timeframe.... and Ghost Rider can hurt the Crow a lot more than the Crow can hurt him

plus he has that penance stare thing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 07:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

The Crow is what the Punisher would be if they did to him what they did to Deadpoll, Ghostrider wins

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:12 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Crow has a similar attack to the Penace Stare.

The match would go on for etirnity, unless Ghost Rider figures out the Crow's weakness.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:41 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369
The Crow has a similar attack to the Penace Stare.

The match would go on for etirnity, unless Ghost Rider figures out the Crow's weakness.

He does? I didnt know that, what issue was it in?

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:32 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i didnt know that either if thats true its a stalemate isnt it but i dont know what the hell fire would do to him, does he even feel pain the crow i mean?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

GR.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:14 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

has it been shown that the comic book crow has a weakness if he dont have a weakness then the fight would never end, less the penance stare works on crow but he can also transfer his pain into others but he has to touch them, the hellfire wouldnt effect him since he feels no pain but maybe im wrong.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:19 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Mider
has it been shown that the comic book crow has a weakness if he dont have a weakness then the fight would never end, less the penance stare works on crow but he can also transfer his pain into others but he has to touch them, the hellfire wouldnt effect him since he feels no pain but maybe im wrong.

no ur right and this would be a veary close fight and im not sure who could pull it off

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:43 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

can the crow feel pain i remeber in crow part three the guy couldnt feel pain and in part 1 he seemed to feel emotional pain but yeah i dont know if he can feel pain or at least if he can feel only one type and not another, its kinda like if ghost rider fought juggernaut he couldnt be able to make him feel physical pain but emotional pain yes.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:51 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Mider
can the crow feel pain i remeber in crow part three the guy couldnt feel pain and in part 1 he seemed to feel emotional pain but yeah i dont know if he can feel pain or at least if he can feel only one type and not another, its kinda like if ghost rider fought juggernaut he couldnt be able to make him feel physical pain but emotional pain yes.

crow can only feel certin emotional pain only pain that has anything to do with his/her other that was killed

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:04 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

The Crow getting kicked in th face by some emo kid

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:13 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

LMAO laughing

Crow = angsty undead ***** just praying to praying to get a penance stare.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:16 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
LMAO laughing

Crow = angsty undead ***** just praying to praying to get a penance stare.

actualy penence stare would not work on him because he has no sins he was sent by god to get vengence on all who had anything to do with his/her death and his/her others death god allows this so he has no sin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:20 AM
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by Sea King
actualy penence stare would not work on him because he has no sins he was sent by god to get vengence on all who had anything to do with his/her death and his/her others death god allows this so he has no sin

Well, so it can and it can't.

Even so, he is still a lot more vulnerable compared to GR.

Bird that accompanies him = weakness

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:23 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Well, so it can and it can't.

Even so, he is still a lot more vulnerable compared to GR.

Bird that accompanies him = weakness

do u just ignore every post iv ever put up about the crow here ill put it up again the bird dies he still gets his powers back

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:25 AM
Mider

they might just cancel each other out.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:27 AM