What's YOUR plan for world domination?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
Here's mine...:
1. I will assemble an army of radioactive rodents, living blenders, and D&D nerds
2. I will recruit Michael Jackson, Martha Stewart, Yanni, and Raffi as generals in my army
3. By this point, the world will run from me in terror
4. I will infiltrate and take over areas such as Easter Island, Madagascar, and Antarctica
5. I will inform the UN that I now control the world
6. They will unwittingly surrender their countries, assets, and armies to me

7. AND THEN I WILL BE THE SUPREME RULER!!!!!!!

lil bitchiness
OMG OMG OMG!!

Ive been planning world domination for sooo long!!

I cant release my plan yet though!! shifty

Lord Soth
We gleefully await your genius, you masterful b!tch you laughing

Tired Hiker
I plan on marrying Lil B if she lets me, that way I can be with her as she rules the world. smile

shaber
Nothing feasible

LeAtHerRFace
PSYCHO!!!... lol. j.j

DemonicGambit-2
I will attack the world with pizza, nothing like having a faceful of pizza sauce to make you surrender happy

lil bitchiness
Yeah baby!! You know it! smokin'

VilleValo462
i will place a super virus
like the Terminator .. except program that ass holes to obey my commands big grin

Fallen Jedi
when you're all bowing down b4 me, then i'll let you know... stick out tongue

VENOMfan
I will unleash my A.B.C.N.T.F. upon my enimies and they will be victorious because the stink of coolness

btw A.B.C.N.T.F. means Anti Bacon Commando Ninja Task Force

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
thumb up

Myth
Well I'm not planning on world domination but I will be second in command when my friend does. He is very political and he sounds very serious about ruling the world. He talks about how once he becomes president of the U.S., he will pry on taking over the U.N. by any means necessary. Once ruler, he will divide up the world for his friends to govern. I already have claim to all of Europe (except for Spain), Argentina, and the National Basketball Association smile. From there he will carry out his ultimate goal as ruler of the world: 'Dumb Genocide.' He will keep only enough dumb people to do our manuel labor. The useless "dumb people" will be executed... big grin

tigida_tigida
i will stand in the cornor and watch the wrold gettging taking over then i will kill the leader and have his place...why should i have to do all the work

pixie1
i shall unleach my lil sister on you then you shall all bow down to me

tigida_tigida
then i will set my little sister on to you...then you shall bow to me lol

pixie1
ill set my other siter on your sister and then you shall both bow to me

tigida_tigida
then i will set my brother on to your sister then you shall all bow to me put that in your pipe (i have 7 brothers and sisters hahahaha)

pixie1
then i shall have to resort to my deadlist wepon.................................

my MOM..............

she shall sit on you all and there will be no need to bow

tigida_tigida
i will go and surrender i wont fight your mother i bow to you
*bows* lol

pixie1
i win i win
*dancs round like an idiot*
i win i win

The world is mine(laughs uncntrolably) hahahaha

Vampiree
i will not take over the world personally.... but... your superpenis might. girls duck tape your supervaginas TODAY before it's too late. our own body parts want to take control over us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN HEAR THEM SPEAKING....

§pearhead
Vamp, I thought we were making clones! sad

Fine, I'll let someone else's failed attempt clear the way for me smile

Linkalicious
I'll make a deal with God so that:

Everytime you masterbate...God not only kills a kitten...but you as well.

Then it will only be a matter of time before everyone systematically elimates themselves. (ummm on 2nd thought i'd probably get killed too)

well how about I just.....damn i need more time to think, i'll get back to you.

Vampiree
oh god.. i forgot!!!!!

yeah we're making cloned brainwashed monkey razlings with jeremy!

§pearhead
Exactly! big grin

Vampiree
yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
I haven't found the kruffing clone machine yet though! sad

Vampiree
oh crap... we'll find it one day... did you search in supermarkets?

§pearhead
Yeah...sad and cloning.com was out of cloning machines sad

Vampiree
you know.. i'll ask in the grocery store near my school.

§pearhead
I'll see what my, er, contacts can do for me erm

Placebo_fan
my plan of world domination is unplanned. it makes more sense that way, so when you have a hero all tied up, you won't have anything to say about your master plan, and it won't get ruined by him or her because it takes the stupid hero too long to figure out what I would be doing at that point in time, and...am I going too far?

Vampiree
i'll ask my mom big grin

Placebo_fan
Hmmm. I shouldn't be a villiain. I'll get myself killed. Nah. xx

Gravity Kills
I can't allow people to know my planes. If my evil plan would be heard by others It would be copycated before I could start my operation gravity kills.

gambit88
bah i'll just kill everyone its easy enough i'll start a nuclear war but first i have to kill bond after thats done nothin can stop me

Gravity Kills
I forgot about Bond.
I need to re-plan.

Vegeta13
launch one Hell of a Scud Storm, around the world with DEADLY Toxins

shifty

Lord Soth
Too many ppl want to take over the world......(assigns assassins to everybody)

lil bitchiness
I have a plan, but if i tell you my plan then you ill be able to stop me...this way, im unstopable

mwahahahahahahaha *cough cough* ahahahaha *cough*

Lord Soth
I don't need to KNOW what your plan is to stop you, all you need to be is dead!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lil bitchiness
*sakes fist and looks threatheningly at LS* miffed

Try and stop me!

Lord Soth
~Shakes fist right back at her~ Bwahahahaha!

lil bitchiness
miffed *shakes fist some more* This is war!!! *more evil laughs*

Dead alot
Nah you got to tell us, like the bad guy in all movies, always revealing his plans before he "kills" the hero.

glenn
I wil use Skynet. I will be it's commander and my second in command will be Tigada Tigada.

tigida_tigida
*comes to attention* waiting for oreders commander shall i launch the sky net against KMC lol (i will probably get banned for saying that lol)

$¥®€Ñ
*walks in, dressed in Xtina style piece-of-material-posing-as-an-outfit*

Ahem......

*drops miniscule dress to floor*

Ahem......

Linkalicious
eek! *faints*

Storm
My evil plan for world domination involves having lots and lots of sex... whistle

Now I just need to work on my sinister laugh. Mwuhahahaha evil face

Baylin
laughing out loud My how that could misconstrued.... wink

My evil plan for world domination is in everybodies drinking water...

I've spread a nasty disease that is going to make everyone think that I am the worlds supreme top dog.... woof wuwuwuwoof (Sinister bark... confused )

Storm
nuance: not by me, but among my subjected followers

Korri
that would be teling shifty

Lord Soth
~more shaking~ evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
at firsti band together a pair of androids and command them to kill all those who won't obey me!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *choke*choke*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.