scorpion from mortal kombat vs cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
mortal kombat is a comic so i figured why not test scorpion against cyclops.

i would say scorpion

jinzin
scorpion can't be killed by cyclops + scorpion CAN kill cyclops= dead cyclops

miahera
yeah. scorpion is undead. cyclops can only slow him down.

Imperial_Samura
Maybe Cyclops would be able to, I don't know, convince him violence isn't the way.... on second thought everyones right, I can't see Cyclops winning either.

Kontraz
cyclops loses as soon as scorpion teleports behind him and slices him in two with his hell blade.

uQifg2WV
Ummm... Get over here. He destroys optic lense dealy, not realizing he'll get fried in the process. So we're left with Cyclops with a spikey dealy sticking out the back of his head, and a well done Scorpian. I vote draw.

terror_child3
Well, if cyclops releases the largest blast he can muster, and somehow pin scorpian against the wall. and then slowly melt him. he could win. But in all likality scorpian would use cyclops for a wall decoration.... a very bloody, disturbing, wall decoration.........

Kontraz
1) why would scorpion aim for his head with a spear he uses to grapple people with and draw them in? If he wanted to kill him, he would just use his hell flames, or slice his head off, or something much more simple, NOT use a weapon only used to stun and close gaps...

mr.smiley
if johnny cage beat scorpion than cyclops would deystroy him

Kontraz
that's the movie... nobody has beaten scorpion except the oni and sub zero.

Ironman
ok scorpion is a god now hes been bistowed with the eldergods powers he took down onaga the dragon king something cang or the oni couldnt do sub zero and him are basicly equal subz is dead he was killed by noob and smoke any way scorpion would butcher cyclops.

Kontraz
umm.... no, that didnt happen..... if you beat it with any character, it will give you a POSSIBLE ending, but none of those are the real endings.... give me a sec and i'll find the site that will give you updated bios on the true story thus far (according to what the authors say, anyway), and scorpion failed his mission, and sub zero is still alive. And i have no idea where you got the idea that scorpion was a god. he wasn't given ANY power. he was simply given back his body and soul under the condition that he must strive to kill Onaga.

Kontraz
here ya go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mortal_Kombat_characters

jinzin
Like I said scorpion kicks the crippity crap out of cyclops.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by jinzin
scorpion can't be killed by cyclops + scorpion CAN kill cyclops= dead cyclops

relentless1
Scorpion can counter Cyclops' eye beam in a lot of ways, teleport being chief among them, end of the day Scotty gets impaled by the spear and burnt to a crisp, besides Cyclops beam is concussive, it wouldn't burn Scorpion, he's got nothing to counter Scorpions ass kickery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.