KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » scorpion from mortal kombat vs cyclops

scorpion from mortal kombat vs cyclops
Started by: 5knuckleShuffle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

scorpion from mortal kombat vs cyclops

mortal kombat is a comic so i figured why not test scorpion against cyclops.

i would say scorpion

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 03:39 AM
5knuckleShuffle is currently offline Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

scorpion can't be killed by cyclops + scorpion CAN kill cyclops= dead cyclops

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miahera
Platinum Card Member

yeah. scorpion is undead. cyclops can only slow him down.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:12 AM
miahera is currently offline Click here to Send miahera a Private Message Find more posts by miahera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Maybe Cyclops would be able to, I don't know, convince him violence isn't the way.... on second thought everyones right, I can't see Cyclops winning either.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 04:17 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

cyclops loses as soon as scorpion teleports behind him and slices him in two with his hell blade.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 05:09 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Ummm... Get over here. He destroys optic lense dealy, not realizing he'll get fried in the process. So we're left with Cyclops with a spikey dealy sticking out the back of his head, and a well done Scorpian. I vote draw.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 09:49 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
terror_child3
Pocket Wocket

Well, if cyclops releases the largest blast he can muster, and somehow pin scorpian against the wall. and then slowly melt him. he could win. But in all likality scorpian would use cyclops for a wall decoration.... a very bloody, disturbing, wall decoration.........

when you know your gonna die by the end of the night."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:06 PM
terror_child3 is currently offline Click here to Send terror_child3 a Private Message Find more posts by terror_child3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

1) why would scorpion aim for his head with a spear he uses to grapple people with and draw them in? If he wanted to kill him, he would just use his hell flames, or slice his head off, or something much more simple, NOT use a weapon only used to stun and close gaps...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:07 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

if johnny cage beat scorpion than cyclops would deystroy him

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 11:46 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

that's the movie... nobody has beaten scorpion except the oni and sub zero.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 12:44 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
that's the movie... nobody has beaten scorpion except the oni and sub zero.

ok scorpion is a god now hes been bistowed with the eldergods powers he took down onaga the dragon king something cang or the oni couldnt do sub zero and him are basicly equal subz is dead he was killed by noob and smoke any way scorpion would butcher cyclops.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 03:12 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

umm.... no, that didnt happen..... if you beat it with any character, it will give you a POSSIBLE ending, but none of those are the real endings.... give me a sec and i'll find the site that will give you updated bios on the true story thus far (according to what the authors say, anyway), and scorpion failed his mission, and sub zero is still alive. And i have no idea where you got the idea that scorpion was a god. he wasn't given ANY power. he was simply given back his body and soul under the condition that he must strive to kill Onaga.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:40 AM
Kontraz

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:43 AM
jinzin

Like I said scorpion kicks the crippity crap out of cyclops.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 04:48 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saurabh kanhere
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
scorpion can't be killed by cyclops + scorpion CAN kill cyclops= dead cyclops

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:46 AM
saurabh kanhere is currently offline Click here to Send saurabh kanhere a Private Message Find more posts by saurabh kanhere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Scorpion can counter Cyclops' eye beam in a lot of ways, teleport being chief among them, end of the day Scotty gets impaled by the spear and burnt to a crisp, besides Cyclops beam is concussive, it wouldn't burn Scorpion, he's got nothing to counter Scorpions ass kickery

Last edited by relentless1 on May 2nd, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 11:48 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote