Knights of the Old Republic: Sith Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:Space Opera:.
it says that its out on the lucasarts website. Has Anyone played it yet or even baught it? i havent even seen any hype on the tv or anything at all.....so is it good?

Delfedd
Its out on X-Box on wedsday

Sith Master X
Make it for PS2 damnit!

wuTa
KOTOR was the sole purpose on why i bought my xbox

cal31
the ps2 would fry if it tried to run KOTOR 2. Behold the power of Xbox(and PC) laughing laughing
Anyways I got the game today and it is just as good as the original. Not much has changed so if you played the first you'll be able to pick up and play it right away. I'm only into the game about an hour, so still much to be seen.

Delfedd
it prolly would lol

Killua
Well imo i think they finished this game waaaay to fast , i hope its as good as part 1 but i wont hold my breath !

SnakeEyes
I have to wait for PC

Morridini
For crying out loud. How many threads do we need on this game? Here is the biggest one: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t306665.html
Please merge.

Revan X
I agree please merge.

didnt see it, go ahead and merge

Jaster Mereel
Yeah, I played the first part at my friends a bit ago, it was so awesome, the graphics arent as trippy. yay!

5knuckleShuffle
im at a planet calles telos the game is bad ass imv. i like the plot twist to it

im freaking trading in my ps2 today and getting KOTOR: 2 because im tired of f'n japanese ps2!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! XBOX!!!

Delfedd
Hows the game? better? worse? do u start out a jedi, or do u have to do the stoopid multiclass?

justinday15
You start as a jedi, but you've lost your lightsaber and cant remember much.

Delfedd
o. jedi powers? many? none?

Delfedd
What, are u revan again?

JK don't tell me

xeous
That's what I'm thinkin...This ****** keeps calling me General.

cal31
I named my guy General Grevious so I thought that was cool when the technician guy actually started calling me General.

Delfedd
heh, now i've gotta call myself tarken to see if they call me grand moff. smile

Rogue Monk
he calls u genral any way coz my name waz revan and he called me general

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.