KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » KOTOR 2

KOTOR 2
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Warning KOTOR 2

Does anyone know anything about the new KOTOR game coming out?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 02:40 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

It's out around christmas/early january and it looks pretty much like the first one which means it shall be quite good lol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I think the release date may have been pushed even further back....feb 2005 or something ....if it hasn't yet you can prob expect the push back...it's common with games.
Typical SW game....the jedi are near extinction....the dark siders are running rampant but chaotically...so you the hero need to step up and for whoop 'em or join em and then force whoop 'em to keep everyone in line with your glorious plans:-)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

thumb upWell said julie that what i was what i was going to say thumb up

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Of course you can always been a chaotic darkside ruler and kill everyone hehe

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Crap! What i said did not make since what i mean was( thats what i was going so say)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Malik
Dark Lord Of The Sith

It's going to be quality, have heard it is more open ended than the last one. you start off with the Ebon Hawk in this one but don't know how you get it as you are no longer Revan.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 12:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Malik a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Malik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Revan prob sold the ship....then the new hero gets it and starts off on the adventure....beating the heck out of people or nicely defending the innocent against the legions of darksiders that threaten to drown the struggle republic....for their own diabolical purposes, of course

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I have never played KOTOR but has allways wanted. So I think I will buy the sequel instead. But just one question. Is it only single player or can u play it on the internet against other people?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Yes its single player and no online sorry sad You should pick up the 1st one too, the story continues.... and its a really good game too lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:10 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Perhaps I will. But games are expensive here in Norwy and soon the OT DVD box comes out and I have to buy it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Tis money well spent though smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 10:17 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

KOTOR is a platnium hit, i got mine for $20...its worth every penny

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

There ya go, and it's been pushed back to feb 2005 for the pc, dec for the xbox smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 11:21 PM
Kraken
Wraith

How much is it in Norway?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 10:52 PM
Julie
The Student

I paid full price for it....b/c I got it the day it came out....I htink it was near 50.00 or something like that but I played it way more than 50 hrs so it was money well spent......def going to get KOTOR II ....the cheat book was also a good investment

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 06:13 PM
Morridini
Morridini

quote:
Originally posted by Master Revan
How much is it in Norway?

It is costs aproximatly 500 Norwegian Crowns. That's like 73 Dollar. But thanks to the internet I saved those money. I have just started playing KOTOR after downloading it. So far it looks promising. Any tips u would like to give?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 06:39 PM
Boris

Be evil really evil and try not to level untill you become a jedi

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 07:41 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Not to level up?
Why? Ain't that the most natural thing to do at once u get the chance?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 08:08 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

yeah, but you start out as a scoundrel/scout/soldier...so you wanna wait alil bit so you can level up when you become a Jedi...after the first planet. you can level up your other characters, just wait for the main one. i didnt do that, but now that boris mentions it it doesnt sound like a bad idea

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:54 PM