Major Disaster vs Weather Wizard vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
A three way fight between weather powered warriors. Which one would end up the winner? big grin big grin

Draco69
Revive!

stormfront13
woah never saw this thread- who is major disaster?

Draco69
I went back to the Caverns of KMC past. There are people back there who were never seen again...

Draco69
Originally posted by stormfront13
woah never saw this thread- who is major disaster?

Major Disaster is an enemy of Superman. He can well...create disasters. Tornados, earthquakes, tidalwaves, meteor showers, etc.

stormfront13
ha ha KMC caverns lol. well i think it'll be between disaster and storm

manjaro
major disaster is a charter memeber of the JLA. he is no longer an enemy. he wins easily cuz whatever he thinks happens, he's like Jinx from the frightful four. like for example in JLA "terms of endearment" when the govt was trying to storm a compund he willed all the axles on thier vehicles to rust and their weapons to malfunction. antoher time when he went with the JLa on a plaent he destryoed the alien's weapons the same way plus he threatend to have some metoers fall on them and blow the place up. hell if he wants to he could just will all of them to have cancer or AIDS or something and it would happen

Mainstream
I forgot about this thread.....I think Major Daister or Storm myself

stormfront13
wow, diaster sounds like a bas-a$$ character, well he might win imo iot depends on who acts quicker

Mainstream
Major Daister I think he's given Superman trouble.

stormfront13
well it seems as though his powers don't even involve weather, but considering what he can do it seems like he is likely the victor, but i haven't seen him do anything really

Mainstream
MD can control the weather and make earthquakes something even the ravishing Weather witch has yet to do.

DarkCrawler
Weather Wizard is more skilled in weather control...but Storm and Major Disaster outclass him in raw power.

Mainstream
don't Weather Wizard have to have his wand too?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mainstream
don't Weather Wizard have to have his wand too?
I think so. In the previous Weather Wizard vs Storm thread, somebody said Storm could strike his wand with lightning or something like that. That lead to like 9 pages of wang jokes.

Mainstream
heh heh

stormfront13
i meant he can control the weather, but his powers aren't based on that. they said he can do whatever he wants

manjaro
MD can do anything as long as its a disaster by ordinary standards. be it earthquakes or snow storms or whatever .so he doesnt have control over the weather per se but he can cuase all sorts of geological disruptions. and that what he ususally does cuz thats what cuases the most damage like earthquakes and tornadoes, but like ive said he has threatened an alien civilization with raining down orbiting meteors on them and that doesnt have anything to do with the waether. plus he has cuased machinery to malfunction just by willing so.

so im thinking he wills storm's uniform to dry rot and fall apart and him and WW just enjoy the show and make all sorts of demeaning cat calls and make her feel uncomfortable and ashamed and fly off cryinglaughing

Mider
MD wins i guess :P sounds like a bad ass character who would probably own the other two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.