MPAA Lawsuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shugie99

English Moosette
You hiding something sweetie? detective

Jedi Priestess
Eh I dont have the patience it takes to download a movie off the net, I mean that takes bloody hours messed

Shaolin Monk
not if you are on broadband, and use the right program(s)...so I hear

eggmayo
well so i hear, if you use kazaa lite, and have a 750 kb broadband hookup, you can download them in about two hours.

Linkalicious
that's only if the connection speed they are being sent at is fast. It goes both ways, how fast they send, and how fast you recieve. I hear in South Korea download speed is like 10x faster for broadband than the average American home.

and who wouldn't thought....downloading movies illegally could send you to jail. What a surprise...

eggmayo
Nah, mostly the movies on kazaa have like 8 users sharing them.

So I Hear.

shugie99
Well downloading can also be really bad for your computer. My friend has had some issues.

Shaolin Monk
but if you know what you are doing, problems wont arise

Darth Surgent
All I'm going to say is that when SW: ROTS comes out, I'm going to watch it several times in the theater, then I'm going to download it and watch that version. When it comes out on DVD I'll buy that as well.

Crime?

Londonboy7
ya Spware

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.