What Is Your Favorite Place In The World?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
When Im really tired, I prefer my bed. And thats what I feel like now....

Freddy_vs_Jason
right on! when im ired i like my nice, warm bed too..........

Cyclops
Um, my fouton rules. I like the file room where I work. I put a CD player in there. A good escape at work

HockeyHorror
ice hockey rink...

i love the atmosphere. big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Nice and cold yes

citadel
have you ever tried sitting on the roof? i take my guitar up there and write... it prolly bugs my neighbors but, hey, im an aspiring artist! happy

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

DeNiro
My favorite places in the world are, my bed I spend like i dont know how many hours in that thing., Golds Gym second favorite place, and hotels but particularly the Renisseance hotel in flordia that i stayed at in the world golf village now that was a place i can spend my whole life for real

Lord Soth
My basement

Late at night, I sit down here, posting and listening to music, being all alone and yet having so many people to talk to, it's awesome

total nettlehead
the best place in the world is up on stage infront of a good audience. when your up there performing nothing else matters except the music, and when theres a really great crowd, it can be the biggest adrenaline rush in the world yes

Baylin
My fav place is my head, its all warm and fuzzy and I can just sooo get lost in there.... confused big grin

Storm
Depends on how I feel. But I could always go with a quiet place in nature. And in the arms of my bf love

Baylin
Yes nothing like nipping to the woods for a bit... wink naughty

Storm
Not exactly what I meant but who knows... ever shifty

Dead alot
lol, depends on what mood I'm in. stick out tongue

Vegeta
My favorite place is King's Island big grin. I could go on and on about it,but I won't.

silver_tears
My favourite place is the Caribbean, Paris, and Downtown Toronto big grin
The Caribbean cuz it's warm and beautiful, Paris because it's the city of love love and I plan on visiting really soon, and Downtown T.O. cuz there's so much to do.

But in side my house I like my computer room, cuz that's where I can talk to you guys. My bedroom, where my warm comfy bed is sleep, and my family room, cuz that's where the fireplace is shifty

Vampiree
i've got a few favorite places. One of them is my room. i love it, it's warm and i'm alone there. Next place is Niagara Falls. The atmosphere of the town and the waterfall itself is just MAGICAL. it's very beautiful and i love it.

silver_tears
I have been there so many times yes
The main street with all the museums and such is a blast big grin

Linkalicious
My fav place is on the basketball court...but the weight room is really fun too. I just like that feeling you get after you've spent a couple of hours working out hard....it makes you feel like you've accomplished something...

saucybird007
My favorite place is with you happy

SumWatTwisted
My favorite place in the world is either at my desk on the computer. Or at my TKD school.

LeAtHerRFace
And... I would like to add The Weight Room. Although it can be tough. But like in D's sig "Suck It Up" yes

Dregh
The seat of the bus!!!!!rock

§pearhead
my bed sleep

OBloommyday
my aunts patio.

eleveninches
Home

Lord Soth
I know what you mean, Niagara Falls is such an awesome place

VENOMfan
a ski lodge, Mt spokane mostly

beastnpyro
thatd be my room. nufin better than dealin wif me stereo and my sketchbooks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.