jubilee vs. kitty pride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
this will be could to x-women young and cute with good powers but who'll win a fight
despite what my hormones say there willl be no jelly, mud or goo of any kind

muffin man
ok ok I take that back wel just respond come on some one give a verdict this is quite a good thread isn't it

who?-kid
Kitty wins, because she's smarter and more experienced.

Mainstream
I'm going wit Kitty too.

Joker1237
going with Juby here, I think she has more experience over Kitty because Jub is a older and been around the X-Men longer.

lightaxe
kitty can just phase into jubilee and partially soldify and kill her, its tough to beat some one when you light powers and crap like that when teh opponent is immaterial.

clickclick
If she partially solidifies that would affect that part of her body or kill her too.

Joker1237
Ok I still be rooting for Juby, I think she is my favor female X-Man.

radioboy121
Shadowcat is older than Jubilee (when Illyana died, Jubilee said she was about 17 or 18, while Jubilee was probably about 13) and has plenty more experience.

Both are agile as both have gymanastic training, but as to fighting skills, Shadowcat was trained under Wolverine, so therefore superior.

As to winning the battle, Jubilee can possibly blind Shadowcat, but I see Kitty still winning. She can do many things to Jubilee, including phasing an object in her, temporary paralysis, or embed her in the ground or another surface.

Jubilee cannot hurt Shadowcat. Only a few have affected Shadowcat when near intangible; examples would be: Harpoon who made Shadowcat intangible completely, Plague who made her ill, and Wolverine/Sabertooth that proved that the density of adamantium can harm her.

lightaxe
why is that Vision does that constantly and nothing bad happens to him?

vaya_the_elf
I'd go with Kitty all the way. She is very cool.

Tron
Like radio just said, it's actually the other way around, Kitty being older and more experienced, and been around the X-Men longer.

Possibly because he's an android for one, and I don't think both of their phasing abilities are exactly the same, although I could be wrong.

Mainstream
On a side note Kitty hotter (and legal too)

Joker1237
I recall Juby being around in the late 80's and early 90's

I have not heard of Kitty until lets say when the new cartoon came out.

Mainstream
Kitty been around longer Joker1237. Though I think Jubs is more popular.

Joker1237
I was a Jubs fan since I was like what, 8???

Back in my kid days, the most popular were Jubs, Wovie, Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Rouge(Not counting X)

like I said, I said Jubs seems old to me, because well I was like 8 when I saw her(or ten??)

And now I 23.

radioboy121
I find that hard to believe, unless you have a slightly faster aging cycle. Since you said Cartoon, The early 90's X-Men show came in 91, or 92. Jubilee was introduced right around the issues surrounding the Reavers and that was probably in 1990.

Kitty Pryde was introduced during the appearance of the first Phoenix posing as Jean Grey. At that time, she was around 14 years of age and this was around 1980 or actually even earlier. As to the aging issue, Kitty Pryde has been a minor for a relatively long time, especially in comic terms. When Sabertooth was sporting adamantium about a few years back, he mentioned she was still considered a minor to him (otherwise he hinted that he would have raped her).

Joker1237
I was born in 81.

So that would make me 9 if it was 1990. I collected X-Men comics at that time(Before I was a big Bat Fan)

Now these comics are falling apart or gone. I recall Jub at 9 or ten.

muffin man
jubilee still isn't legalsadangel
I'm not either though

Joker1237
I have not keep up with X-Men until like in 1992

muffin man
well I thought she was 19
not 15
hey shes about the same age as meJumpy

Joker1237
She look 19 or so in the yello trench coat and sunglasses, thats about all I recall.

KillAll
i think jubilee is hotter in the x-movies big grin

muffin man
she's not in the movies
well breifly in a deleted scene

lightaxe
umm kitty has been around longer.

muffin man
and...

Joker1237
I dont recall Juby being in the X-Men movies.

muffin man
it's a deleted scene. on X-men 1.5 DVD

radioboy121
Jubilee was about 13 1/2 when she joined Generation X. When she went on her own afterwards, she might have been at least 18, as she was approached by adult producers(?) - something Skin persuaded her out of.

The problem with aging in comics is that each line has their own system and even then, they're not always consistent. For example, during Kitty's first appearance to the early nineties, she probably aged a couple years, while Adam Warlock was killed off and later resurrected in what was specified as a 10 year period (Avenger's time clock).

ayjay
jubes is also in x-men 2...at the beginning...in dat museum place...very very briefly...and yes,,she is quite hot

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12836

^ you might find there Jubilee's pics from both movies

ayjay
she looks hotter in X1...wink

Joker1237
Why dont they give her a bigger ROLE??? Just wondering?
She is one of the biggies of the X-Men.

KillAll
shes in x2... at the end of the movie when xavier is looking out the window. shes the hot lookin foreign chick.

muffin man
ok. but I thought she was american not french.

Joker1237
So did I, She had that New Yorker 1980's look lol

muffin man
ok.
well please continue but we haven't mentioned kitty whos in x-men 1.
cameo but you know its kitty.

Mainstream
That's a shame man

muffin man
HOW?

radioboy121
Shadowcat and some other students were having the lesson under the care of Professor Xavier when Wolverine came in to the study. Upon leaving, you see one of them (Shadowcat) go through a wall.

pr1983
jubes wasnt half bad looking in the deleted scene of x2, hate the character though...

muffin man
really?

Joker1237
I loved Jubes.

She was the reason I became a X-Man Fan at age 9.

pr1983
cute teenage chinese chick, not half bad...

couldnt stand her in teh comics and animated series though, too bubbly and pure n nice...

muffin man
yeah she is a bit annoying in the series shes a bit like a chinese version of my english teacher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.