POTC 3 Released in 2007!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
POTC is expected to be released in theaters in 2007 i got it from the disney website, can't remember it sorry. So there is going to be a third one...interesting...I trust that both will be good, but I hope everyone returns for the third. I heard that Johnny Depp may not do the third one because he doesn't want to be a blockbuster star, by the way I like Johnny more mainstream, it means more Johnny on the TV!!!! big grin

JessieSparrow
He already signed up for the third one didn't he? Ok everyone must see Secret Window it really isn't that scary and will leave you talking about screwdrivers for a while I don't want to tell you the story so I'll be shuting up now.

#1fan Sparrow
Thats not fair I'm going to be 17 by the time the 3rd movie will come out Im going to go see the secret window tommorow Saturday 13

ilvorlandobloom
hehe, i'll be 17 this year!big grin im older than u! in 2007, i'll be um 20? omg im gonna be 20 when POTC 3 comes out!shocking thats crazy! will i still be interested in it? i better be!
oh, i wanted to see 'secret window' today but i saw 'hildago' instead... i'll prolly see it 2morrow or sunday... big grin that movie looks good...so its not that scary? aw, pity..
i wonder what potc3 will be about? heck i wonder what the 2nd will be about... hopefully lots of Will, and of course Jack happy

mrs martin
ACTUALLY, IT'S RELEASED IN 2005 smokin' rock beer evil face

jack's dudess
er.no....that's potc 2 your thinkin about...

Miss_bishie
oh no. I hope jhonny/jack is in the third. Jhonny never cared about being famouse or not. He should still feel that way and he should go for roles becuse he loves them. That was his old view and now dare i say it... he is becoming a poser.

#1fan Sparrow
You are going to be 17 this year wow you are older thatn me I'm going to be 14 this year. sad smile big grin

InViSiblE69JPL
uh...NO...johnny is not a poser-u cant even spell his name rite! yay i cant wait till potc 2 and 3 Happy Dance yea i think johnny did sign up for all 3 anyway-ooooooo i saw secret window yesterday-the day it came out-it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
o awesome!!!! and johnny waz soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hott! i felt bad for mort though, about his wife-how could u cheat on a man like him????? o well-i wanna c it again and again, god hes so hott eek!

Miss_bishie
::glares and scoffs::

::murmers under breath:: *insult insult* i saw secret window too.... words and such *insult insult*

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I soo hope theres going to be a POTC 3!!! I'll be like 17 when it comes out or something like that....

CookiesnCream
sh*t i'm goin to be 19!!! AAAHHH!
well i was watchin entertainment tonight or i think it was access hollywood? well i was watchin one of them and they were interviewing jerry bruckheimer and he said that they're gonna be filming POTC 2 & 3 TOGETHER just like what peter did in lord of the rings...that's gonna take too long and i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1fan Sparrow
I think its bad when you spell Johnny Depp wrong

#1fan Sparrow
No not really never mind dont take it as an insult

jjoutlaw3
wow. if thats true about 2007 then i'll be 17 or 18, depending on what month it comes out. i can't wait that long. i dunno if ill even like POC then!! what if i dont? what if, by that time, DVDs are like obsolete and we've forgotten all our old movies and have created like 3D movies and POC has been utterly dejected and forgetten and people have foud out how to create perfect, fake actors and actors are no longer needed and people are worshipping fake actors thinking theyre real...

ok i will stop now before i get too carried away. sorry about all that.

Miss_bishie
its not my fault.. well actually it is.. ok im sorry just when i just heard of him back in the day i spelt it wrong then i tried hard not to do it but it was a habbit.. it never botherd someone before but for now on ill try hard to spell it wright

jjoutlaw3
lol. maybe u should start off with the word "wright" (as u wrote it)or "right" (as it was supposed to be spelled)

no i'm just kidding. spell "right/wright" however the hell u want. i dont care. i was just ummm making a very very lame attempt to amuse myself. he he i like to amuse myself. sorry.

JacksBabe777
I saw secret windwo and i didn't like it that much YEA HE WAS SOOOOOOO FREAKIN HOT!!!! and i like it don't get me wrong but Pirates was WAY better. and i really hope he'll do the third one. that would be awsome. I know he's doin the 2nd one. i think we all know that by now...

Miss_bishie
oh and johnny (^_^) isnt a pozer sorry but maybe he is just being hyprocritical

i meen his hole "i dont care what the world thinks of me" attitude is one of the reasons why i love him but now he cares if people think of him as a "block buster star"

i think that is kinda hypricritical..

aniron
grr secret window isn't out here yet.

jjoutlaw3
im lost.

MissesDepp?!
ewww screwdrivers! I can't look at my dog and screw drivers in the same room. (not giving ANYTHING away) I also can't deal with mirrors or hats... big... black... hats....

jjoutlaw3
ok now i'm really lost. im assuming that means i need to c the secret window. my mom'll never let me tho. an theres like tons of other movies i wanna 3 (including LOR 3 for the 3rd time and hidalgo for the 2nd time)

tinkerbell668
hey guys look at the bright side if we are all like 18 or 19 than there can be a posibility of a love interest for johnny.....hey it could happen

jjoutlaw3
i should hope that a 40 + man wouldn't date a teenager. that would be a little ...

Unholy_Cheese
YAY is PoTC 2 comin out in 2007?

Elektra_lover

paula 7
I think he might do it if the moneys right who would turn down 20 mill a shot huh! if he don't want to do it I do. I can say savvy all day long

Unholy_Cheese
How can PoTC 3 com out the same year as 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.