Most annoying person in your class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
who do you think is the most annoying person in your class?

LeAtHerRFace
Noone because Im pretty much friends with all of them.

Freddy_vs_Jason
a guy called tom, oh wait, this is a stupid thread, i want it closed.........

raven guardia
definitely Felicia....she is such a b!tch! she has to be the center of attention and she tries to better then every one else.

OBloommyday
there is this kid call Jeff!!!!!! and he is just loud and he thinks he is funny!! BUT HE IS NOT!!!!!!!! mad

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh alex, she is such a b!tch, and ppl call her lesbian and she is so annoying, on friday i came very close to smacking her stupid fat face in!

LeAtHerRFace
Well.... there IS this b*itch named Jordan. God, she can B*itch b*itch b*itch.... all f*ucking day.... talking back to the teacher.... waisting our f*ucking time.... thinking shes superior.

Michael Myers 1
my teacher

VallejoKid707
This ***** called Gienette!
Well shes not in any of my class but she goes to my school and I hate her so much!

Freddy_vs_Jason
lol, did i mention tom? god he is such a smart ass ******!! he thinks hes so kool and he makes fun of everyone. i hit him in the balls with a cricket bat on friday and i made him cry, and after that he vomited, i told him if he told anyone then i would do it again evil face

Michael Myers 1
THE DAMN TEACHERS ALL THEY DO IS TALK AND GIVE U HOMEWORK

Pablo G
This guy called Manuel, he has zero friends and is a big pain in the ass, lots of ppl have beat the crap out of him but he doesn't change, ohh and he's a momma's boy.

Freddy_vs_Jason
lol Pablo G, manuel reminds me of this guy called louis in my class 2 years ago, he cried at least twice a-week and we would always make fun of him

Michael Myers 1
OO this retarded kid that gets mad if you say damn or something too much he says "STOP SAYING THOSE BAD WORDS!" so i go hoy shit you better f***ing calm down ***** then he goes bonkers

raven guardia
LOL......LMAO!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
he deserved it, the next target is his face evil face

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

Corran
Yerssot is the most annoying person in my class, he just disrupts everything we try to do because he just tries to be silly all the time, ooo he makes me sooo cross sometimes. mad

iluvpippin
theres this girl, not mentioning any names, but she's always like 'im so dumb' and were like ARGH! she like purposely falls up/down the stairs and goes 'hehe, im so dumb!' or she purposely trips over the carpet and goes 'i cant bileive how dumb i am!' an she makes up gay names and tries to me cute by going 'doderant!' instead of 'deoderant' and she always goes 'grr' but she acctually sais grrrr and does it to be cute shes soooo anoying!

Be@st
One guy called bojan. He is such an idiot; he is trying to make fun of everyone buit always fails (because i'm always close enough to make fun of him) I guess I'm quite annoying also because often I'm the one who returns everyone in reality. but still I'm a class president so I guess they still like me (they chose me)

badkittykitty
your wish is my command...closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.