Kids... gotta love em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DreamingWarrior
Yo KMC ! Merry Christmas, happy hannukah, feliz navidad, yadyadayada....
Hey Who Loves Kids? ( other than Micheal Jackson) hahahaa!

They are sooooo coool! My nephew Caleb is here before he and his mom and dad ( my cool neice Becka and nephew Fitz(marriage thingy))
leave with him for Japan for 3 years.... Stupid army and stupid war. Nuke Iraq and Ganistan and come home!@!!!!! anyway, i watched him this mornin and took him to watch me shave and brush my teeth, and he was so cool! He just sat on my arm huggin my neck so he wouldnt fall and he very intently watched me shave and lather and all that. God I want kids..... Hahhahahah! Then we went down stairs and danced to christmas music. Finally a use for it. And get this: when I put him down to take some trash out, he sat there in the livin room with his sippy cup and swayed to the music!!! AHAHHHAHhhhahahahahah!!!! he was dancing !!! hahha Kids are so awesome! rock tell me bout your Christmas, KMC!

SlipknoT
I hate kids

TGL
i'm a kid u kid pleb

Jackie Malfoy
I just adore my half baby sister Jade and my stepsister's baby Josha.THey are so cute.JM

TGL
cool, i h8 my big brother carl

Bardock42
Kids are kind of annoying and disgusting, and I hate them.
Other than that they are cool.

TGL
thnk, cos u was a kid sometime in ur life!

eggmayo
Im a kid right now.

JToTheP
I had the cousin attack last night. My 6 year old cousin Kelsey, my 2 year old cousin Shane, my 10 month old cousin Adina, and 2 month old cousin Ryan. WOW, what a night, but yeah it's really cool to see them freak out with presents how I used to when I was a kid. It's only a little awkward for me, and has been since last year for some reason, that they have Santa, and have things so easy, and I envy them. stick out tongue Seeing that kind of stuff though makes me want to stand by what I've been saying, which is that I want a boy & a girl, or twins (twins OR a boy & girl, NOT 4 kids! laughing ) when I get older, doesn't matter which one is older, but I just want one of each. big grin

TGL
lol what a familey

JToTheP
Oh hell yeah, and that's the one side of the family I can stand. I have to go visit my step-father's side tomorrow, Jesus, if you love me, you'll shoot me, or let me think about "her" all day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

sim0921
You should have seen my little brother when he got presents laughing out loud
Kids are cute. I don't want anyno expression.

JToTheP
Even if I didn't want a boy & girl/twins like I do, I HAVE to have kids. My last name in my family tree, (or as far as we know, cuz basically who knows what the **** my fatheri s doing), is my mom, and me. So I have to marry, and have kids to keep it going.

Bardock42
I behave right a kid most of the time. But real kids can kind off piss me off I mean they are cute and stuff till they are 3 or something but then they are basically useless till you can have interesting conversations with them I guess at aboot 15 or so.

TGL
yup, i drive my mom up the wall, so thats teens 4 ya

Bardock42
yes teenagers like me suck too, but kids suck more

eggmayo
If 14, but I'm reasonably mature (I hope) and sometimes engage in conversations for a reason.

sim0921
^ exactly. Thats one of the reasons why i dont wanna have kids. I see what a pain my brother is no expression

Bardock42
yes and what if one of my kids would turn out like me men that would be ****ed up

TGL
yup, kids like that r retardred

must_kill_Santa
i hate children the brats all they do is cry and moan about everything how annoying

SlipknoT
Until thier 13 kids shouldnt be allowed to public places

TGL
yup, thx god i stay @ home

Bardock42
Yeah thats a good example.
Here TGL is a kid you don'T need to love him.

TGL
y i oughta, well hey i like u NEW additon to ur sig!

Bardock42
Thanks I know its great, I made it up myself. Haha.

TGL
no i made it so i SHOULD take credit

Bardock42
Thats why your name is there *******

TGL
u shut up u nazi

Bardock42
I am not a nazi you are a nazi, you communist.

TGL
no i'm a person!

Bardock42
No I am a person

TGL
no i'm bardock42

Bardock42
That is true
I am TGL though

TGL
no i'm the REAL TGL

Bardock42
I am GOD
and proud of it

eggmayo
Stop being Nazis and stuff.

Bardock42
You don'T tell me what I have to be.

sim0921
wtf dontgetit

Bardock42
wtf?

sim0921
whatever no expression

TGL
eek!

Bardock42
Are we talking aboot the same thing.

TGL
nope

Bardock42
Great

TGL
cos this IS A "OFF-TOPIC" FORUM which means everything IS off-topic

sim0921
u guys are being weird

TGL
hahaha, eek!

Bardock42
no we are off topic

TGL
thx to urs truelly

Bardock42
no its your fault, I am on-topic all the time.

TGL
thats what i mean urs truelyy!

sim0921
...ok no expression

Bardock42
yes it indeed is ok.

Fetcharada
my sister's 3, she was so cute with her pressies today happy

she got two new dollies (she called them Laura and Claudia...aww!) and she's infatuated with them!

Bardock42
well 3 is a decent age but with 5 they are not cute anymore but still do that stuff.

Fetcharada
i'm sure you were cute when you were 5, bardock happy

Bardock42
Well I am special though. I am still cute
like this one batman

Fetcharada
I guess i will find out whether or not my sis is still cute when she's five happy
my brother was, but at 13 now, he's a brat boy from HELL.

sim0921
You just LOVE f*ckin up good threads, dont'ya?

sim0921
well ok, i guess i posted pretty late embarrasment.

Bardock42
Do you talk to me?
Yes I do.

Bardock42
You indeed were late.

sim0921
thank you.

Liverpool Fan
i'm hungry (posted on 22:22)

Bardock42
you are an ***** posted on 23:30
Get your old Username back.

Fetcharada
confused

what's wrong with the new one?

Liverpool Fan
hes an arsenal fan!, so is my maths teacher

Bardock42
Its worse (I am just making fun of him) but don't tell him, m'kay?

Bardock42
D'oh

Liverpool Fan
haha, u cant hide posts but u can hide shouts in a shoutbox!

Bardock42
Oh indeed.

Liverpool Fan
put in a shoutbox a vb shoutbox, /me, then anything u wanna say & its becomes invisble

Bardock42
I don't want to.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Liverpool Fan
ditto

Loving_Daniel11
I like babies more than toddlers I guess.

Liverpool Fan
yes, they r cute!

SlipknoT
Kids smell bad, they have a distinct odor

Napalm
I hate kids there stupid and annoying I hope I dont have any

SlipknoT
same here

Napalm
catholic priests love children.....

SlipknoT
and Michael Jackson............

Napalm
yep

SlipknoT
yoy bet

DreamingWarrior
Nape, Slippy, you guys hate em, we love em, it's all relative. If someone loves something, someone else has to hate it. Balance. I am 22, and love kids, even when they smell, cause i do after work, and even when they are loud cause i am freakin obnoxious sometimes. It is the full run of seeing the fruit of your loins grow and become wonderful people, (or in slip's case sociopathic serial killers bent on preying upon weak elderly chickens) or not. I look foward to seeing my name carried on by a new generation, and hopefully a better man shall my son be than me once i have him.

Noah
not all kids are good, some can be real b!tches

DreamingWarrior
stop using L33T curse, please. it is not cool, just kinda irritating. But thank you for your opinion.

Noah
but if i dont, then it will look like *******

DreamingWarrior
twould be preferable. i got ladies in my home, and i try to keep outta offnsive language and alll... whittled down 200 dvd's to 50 so not to offend em. now the worst dvd i got in terms of language and all is Resident Evil.

Noah
well then they should be reading the computer while ur on

DreamingWarrior
Nah, just dont want one to walk up behind me and ask me to explain why someone is cursing online, what kind of curse that is, why am i looking at that, etc etc etc.... ugh.... weiber........ alwasy with the "why" never " hi there bro, how are ya today?"......... STOP ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF AND LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING!!!!! * brain twitches and sizzles*

Noah
well i didnt ask u a question, so stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
women.... gegh..... only found 1 who i could stand, cause she aint all girly and hows my hair and tell me why and all that... RARRRR!!! gotta find her clone... heh

Noah
why are u telling me this

DreamingWarrior
because i am the other voice that haunts your every waking hour and the dark figure in your worst of dreams...... mwa hahaha!!!( eh, plus i am nearly committed to the loony bin . gtg now. guards say sleepy time is upon me....)

Noah
SHELLIE!!!!!!!! help im scared

Napalm
they howcome Im not wonderful

Ronny
im still a little girl at heart

well not right know sneaky2 but mordt of the time

Drifter101
how old are u anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.