KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Kids... gotta love em.

Kids... gotta love em.
Started by: DreamingWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Laugh Kids... gotta love em.

Yo KMC ! Merry Christmas, happy hannukah, feliz navidad, yadyadayada....
Hey Who Loves Kids? ( other than Micheal Jackson) hahahaa!

They are sooooo coool! My nephew Caleb is here before he and his mom and dad ( my cool neice Becka and nephew Fitz(marriage thingy))
leave with him for Japan for 3 years.... Stupid army and stupid war. Nuke Iraq and Ganistan and come home!@!!!!! anyway, i watched him this mornin and took him to watch me shave and brush my teeth, and he was so cool! He just sat on my arm huggin my neck so he wouldnt fall and he very intently watched me shave and lather and all that. God I want kids..... Hahhahahah! Then we went down stairs and danced to christmas music. Finally a use for it. And get this: when I put him down to take some trash out, he sat there in the livin room with his sippy cup and swayed to the music!!! AHAHHHAHhhhahahahahah!!!! he was dancing !!! hahha Kids are so awesome! rock tell me bout your Christmas, KMC!

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 02:16 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate kids

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 03:14 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liverpool Fan
TGL the GKF VIP

i'm a kid u kid pleb

IF U WANT A NEW USERNAME, JUST PM ME, COS I CAN MAKE WEIRD USERNAMES!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 03:52 PM
Liverpool Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Liverpool Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Liverpool Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I just adore my half baby sister Jade and my stepsister's baby Josha.THey are so cute.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:21 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liverpool Fan
TGL the GKF VIP

cool, i h8 my big brother carl

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:28 PM
Liverpool Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Liverpool Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Liverpool Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Kids are kind of annoying and disgusting, and I hate them.
Other than that they are cool.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liverpool Fan
TGL the GKF VIP

thnk, cos u was a kid sometime in ur life!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:41 PM
eggmayo

Im a kid right now.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:42 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I had the cousin attack last night. My 6 year old cousin Kelsey, my 2 year old cousin Shane, my 10 month old cousin Adina, and 2 month old cousin Ryan. WOW, what a night, but yeah it's really cool to see them freak out with presents how I used to when I was a kid. It's only a little awkward for me, and has been since last year for some reason, that they have Santa, and have things so easy, and I envy them. stick out tongue Seeing that kind of stuff though makes me want to stand by what I've been saying, which is that I want a boy & a girl, or twins (twins OR a boy & girl, NOT 4 kids! laughing ) when I get older, doesn't matter which one is older, but I just want one of each. big grin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:42 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liverpool Fan
TGL the GKF VIP

lol what a familey

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:46 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Oh hell yeah, and that's the one side of the family I can stand. I have to go visit my step-father's side tomorrow, Jesus, if you love me, you'll shoot me, or let me think about "her" all day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:47 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

You should have seen my little brother when he got presents laughing out loud
Kids are cute. I don't want anyno expression.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:48 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Even if I didn't want a boy & girl/twins like I do, I HAVE to have kids. My last name in my family tree, (or as far as we know, cuz basically who knows what the **** my fatheri s doing), is my mom, and me. So I have to marry, and have kids to keep it going.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:49 PM
Bardock42

I behave right a kid most of the time. But real kids can kind off piss me off I mean they are cute and stuff till they are 3 or something but then they are basically useless till you can have interesting conversations with them I guess at aboot 15 or so.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:51 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liverpool Fan
TGL the GKF VIP

yup, i drive my mom up the wall, so thats teens 4 ya

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:56 PM
Bardock42

yes teenagers like me suck too, but kids suck more

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:58 PM
eggmayo

If 14, but I'm reasonably mature (I hope) and sometimes engage in conversations for a reason.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:58 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

^ exactly. Thats one of the reasons why i dont wanna have kids. I see what a pain my brother is no expression

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:59 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

yes and what if one of my kids would turn out like me men that would be ****ed up

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 05:01 PM
Liverpool Fan
TGL the GKF VIP

yup, kids like that r retardred

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 05:17 PM