cyborg vs. static shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
both cartoon versions. who would win? my vote's on the borg

Mainstream
I'm going with Cyborg too. smile smile

baddspellahl4
cyborg's got the raw strength and technology, but static's got the electro-magnetic abilities and snappy punch-lines.

manjaro
i go with cyborg simply becuase of his cool factor. virgil is lame. he's just some corny ass homage to black lightning, and black Vulcan.

Mainstream
So true Manjaro. So true. Static Shock? More like Static Sucks.

chilled monkey
I'd say Static. With his electro-magnetic powers he could fry Cyborg's circuitry.

Mainstream
If Cyborg is far away he can knock Static out with one of those sonic beams. Not to mention Cyborg is stronger and more experienced. Cyborg would be prepared for a kid with electrical powers. (I would think)

Joker1237
I going with Cyborg,

The only times I watch Static on Tv is when he has a guest on his show, ie Superman, Batman, GL, and Joker.

He needs these superheros to help sell his show.

The ranks are down, we need something to booste it up, I know lets put Batman and the Joker in the next show(It was a good show, not because of Shock, Because of Batman and the Joker, other great fight between them)

Mainstream
How do you guys get those picture Icon thingies under the stuff you type out? I really want to know.

Joker1237
go to profile, and signature on your messages.

You can click up load custon sig, hit browse
and pick a pic from your folder.

manjaro
plus cy has faced off against foes w/electrical powers before. that hardwire/harddrive(forgot the name........the one that stole his car) charcater, and the thunder and lightening brothers. if i remember correct fresh ass whoopings were handed out

Joker1237
Cy was more worry about the car than the crimal that he was after lol.

Tron
Well, in Static's defense, he's pretty damn versatile with his powers. He can do plenty with those powers, more than Overload (the guy who took over Cyborg's car), and Lightning. Great potential, and the show could've been much, much better.

comic wizard
stacic shock would over power cyborgs until he could not take it any more and blow up or he could suck up all his battery power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.