KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » cyborg vs. static shock

cyborg vs. static shock
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

cyborg vs. static shock

both cartoon versions. who would win? my vote's on the borg

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 06:50 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm going with Cyborg too. smile smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 07:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

cyborg's got the raw strength and technology, but static's got the electro-magnetic abilities and snappy punch-lines.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 02:04 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i go with cyborg simply becuase of his cool factor. virgil is lame. he's just some corny ass homage to black lightning, and black Vulcan.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 01:05 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

So true Manjaro. So true. Static Shock? More like Static Sucks.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:24 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I'd say Static. With his electro-magnetic powers he could fry Cyborg's circuitry.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:37 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

If Cyborg is far away he can knock Static out with one of those sonic beams. Not to mention Cyborg is stronger and more experienced. Cyborg would be prepared for a kid with electrical powers. (I would think)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:41 PM
Joker1237

I going with Cyborg,

The only times I watch Static on Tv is when he has a guest on his show, ie Superman, Batman, GL, and Joker.

He needs these superheros to help sell his show.

The ranks are down, we need something to booste it up, I know lets put Batman and the Joker in the next show(It was a good show, not because of Shock, Because of Batman and the Joker, other great fight between them)

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:48 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

How do you guys get those picture Icon thingies under the stuff you type out? I really want to know.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 04:30 PM
Joker1237

go to profile, and signature on your messages.

You can click up load custon sig, hit browse
and pick a pic from your folder.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 04:57 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

plus cy has faced off against foes w/electrical powers before. that hardwire/harddrive(forgot the name........the one that stole his car) charcater, and the thunder and lightening brothers. if i remember correct fresh ass whoopings were handed out

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 06:28 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Cy was more worry about the car than the crimal that he was after lol.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 06:32 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, in Static's defense, he's pretty damn versatile with his powers. He can do plenty with those powers, more than Overload (the guy who took over Cyborg's car), and Lightning. Great potential, and the show could've been much, much better.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 03:44 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

static will win

stacic shock would over power cyborgs until he could not take it any more and blow up or he could suck up all his battery power

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 11:44 PM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote