Lizzie Borden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave her mother 4o whacks. When she saw what she had done gave her father 41.

Do you really believe Lizzie Borden killed her parents?

MornGlory
ive never heard that nursey rhyme

theReject
Haha! I used to go around the house singing that song when I was a child...I was a very weird child. messed

And yes I believe she did it...But we can't be too sure, can we? stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
actually Phoenix she didnt give her parents 40 and 41 wacks it was actually like 19. I saw it on tv.

Raven Guardia
sorry, I accidently called you Phoenix embarrasment.

Celestialgirl
yes but nursery rhyme says 40, it sounds very creepy when you hear children sing it-I sung it as a child also.

theReject
messed I thought it was funny. But now I see it's kinda morbid. erm

Celestialgirl
Well I first learnt it when I had to do a play where all these dead people had to be brought back to life-I was princess Diana and Lizzie Borden was in it too.

Lord Soth
Never discredit a serial killer, you'll ruin all they've done

theReject
o_O hmm
I read it in a book or something.

Celestialgirl
I'm not discrediting her, it's just one of my friends used a ouijia board to see what her past life was and she said she was emma borden and that she had killed her parents not that I really beleive her considering it was against my religion but who knows for sure

theReject
erm interesting

Celestialgirl
I don't know her that well but she is a little zany if you know what I mean-she also told me I was some sort of Magi in my past life

Lord Soth
Eh, who wasn't? laughing

theReject
laughing out loud

Celestialgirl
yeah really

orenfan
I'm sure she did but I'm sure they had it coming.

angelsflame265
Well when I didn't know until a few years ago that this was taken from a real event. . . and so I don't really know

Gaca
happy I want that one.

Fetcharada
never heard of it!

Celestialgirl
Can you guys beleive she was a Sunday School teacher?

42Bardock
can you guys belive I never heard of it

ladygrim
i have and i rekon she did....

big gay kirk
if i remember rightly the case was tried under Scottish Law, and the verdict was Not Proven.... in other words, the court was not convinced she had done it, but the evidence was not there to acquit her....

Ronny
dad died first then the mom

no i dont think she killed them, she wasnt home

Celestialgirl
So some of you haven't heard of her, it's likely to happen she's a famous killer but not so that the whole world knows her.

42Bardock
So like a mixture between me (not known) and Michael Myers ( a rather famous killer)
Was she efficent?

Jackie Malfoy
Most rymes are about killing.And it awful think of the long song of ten little man.That song gives me the creeps.And this is the kind of song you sing to your baby?How awful.JM

Celestialgirl
I was watching an old epiode of angel last night and they said that she killed her parents because a demon possessed her. Now I know the type of show angel is but i think it is a cool theory if i believed in possession (sorry dunno how to spell that)

dizzyblondegirl
yep i believe she did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.