KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Lizzie Borden

Do you really beleive Lizzie killed her parents?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, it's what the nursery rhyme says 2 40.00%
Yes, It's what scientific results say 2 40.00%
No, It was her sister Emma Borden 1 20.00%
It was another man the Bordens knew 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lizzie Borden
Started by: Celestialgirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Question Lizzie Borden

Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave her mother 4o whacks. When she saw what she had done gave her father 41.

Do you really believe Lizzie Borden killed her parents?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:10 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

ive never heard that nursey rhyme

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:14 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

Re: Lizzie Borden

quote:
Originally posted by Celestialgirl
Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave her mother 4o whacks. When she saw what she had done gave her father 41.

Do you really believe Lizzie Borden killed her parents?

Haha! I used to go around the house singing that song when I was a child...I was a very weird child. messed

And yes I believe she did it...But we can't be too sure, can we? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:15 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

actually Phoenix she didnt give her parents 40 and 41 wacks it was actually like 19. I saw it on tv.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:15 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

sorry, I accidently called you Phoenix embarrasment.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:16 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

yes but nursery rhyme says 40, it sounds very creepy when you hear children sing it-I sung it as a child also.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:22 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

messed I thought it was funny. But now I see it's kinda morbid. erm

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:23 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Well I first learnt it when I had to do a play where all these dead people had to be brought back to life-I was princess Diana and Lizzie Borden was in it too.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:26 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Never discredit a serial killer, you'll ruin all they've done

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:27 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

o_O hmm
I read it in a book or something.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:27 AM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

I'm not discrediting her, it's just one of my friends used a ouijia board to see what her past life was and she said she was emma borden and that she had killed her parents not that I really beleive her considering it was against my religion but who knows for sure

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:30 AM
theReject

erm interesting

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:31 AM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

I don't know her that well but she is a little zany if you know what I mean-she also told me I was some sort of Magi in my past life

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:32 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Eh, who wasn't? laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:33 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:34 AM
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

yeah really

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 07:37 AM
orenfan
O-Ren's willing slavegirl

I'm sure she did but I'm sure they had it coming.

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your ****ing head. Just like this ****er here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the ****ing time. I didn't think so.
---------------------------------------------
Love me, or BURN FOREVER. But you get a choice in the matter. Cool, eh? (God)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:51 AM
orenfan is currently offline Click here to Send orenfan a Private Message Find more posts by orenfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Well when I didn't know until a few years ago that this was taken from a real event. . . and so I don't really know

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:06 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

happy I want that one.

Attachment: borden.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:25 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

never heard of it!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:29 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote