I have officially decided that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
I'm going to collect Ben Stiller films! eek! List all of the films you can think of.

Here's what I can think of:

Zoolander
Dodgeball
Starsky and Hutch
Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
Along Came Polly
There's Something About Mary
Keeping the Faith
Duplex
Envy
Heavyweights
Mystery Men

Happy Dance

MornGlory
Ben Stiller???
who is that ??

why?
i didnt like Zoolander or Meet the Parents-- havent see Fockers yet

but love Reality Bites

SlipknoT
The Cable Guy

Imperial_Samura
Was he in that one - "He Died with a Falafel in his hand" -?

An Impressive collection I would admit. I think he is a pretty good actor, and is usually pretty humourous.

Other Movies I know he has been in: - The Royal Tenenbaums
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (not a major part, but eh)

thegreatrudini
hes in Happy gilmore

Cinemaddiction
You guys missed two of his biggest dramatic roles in "Permanent Midnight" and "Reality Bites".

Aku
Collect Rob Schnieder movies their better.

<<Solo>>
That was Matthew Broderick.

<<Solo>>
Yeah right, every one of them suck. Except for Deus Biggalo, it had a few laughs.

Cinemaddiction
Stiller was in "The Cable Guy", basketball game scene to be precise.

KillTheLight
Avoid getting 'Envy' you'll only be disappointed. I thought it would be great seeing as it had Jack black and Christopher walken in it as-well.The movie is literally a load of crap.

Deathblow
Are you serious? Rob Schneider does the movies that Adam Sandler rejects. Thats Adam Sandler, the least funniest man in hollywood.

Ben Stiller's ok, Something About Mary is a classic, but mostly he's in shit. You'd should really spend your money on something more worthwhile, collect DeNiro's movies. For the same price (or less) you'd be getting 5 of the greatest movies of alltime.

SlipknoT
Rememeber the whole thing about how the twin killed his brother that was on TV in the movie, he was the twin.

Jackie Malfoy
So far I like all his movies. Did you see him in his first movie "Heavey weights" it is very funny!JM

<<Solo>>
Shit, sorry about that.

SlipknoT
I love that movie laughing

xeous
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ben_stiller_should_star_in_every_movie

SlipknoT
are you kidding? no expression

KillTheLight
I agree with Deathblow Adam Sandler is just not funny he plays the same character in most of his movies.

Red Superfly
True.

What about the Cable Guy? He directed (or produced, cant remember) that and had a cameo in it as a killer on trial. Under-rated film too.

forumcrew
lets look at this a bit

billy madison - spoiled rich kid boarderline retarded trying to go to school. love story very unlikely

happy gilmore - washed up hockey player turned golfer trying to help grandma.. has an anger problem. love story fairly unlikely

wedding singer - low budget wedding singer but completely about him trying to get a girl which he does.. no real personal issues this time just a crappy job. love story was a fairly believeable one

big daddy - lazy guy livin off law suit money. gets a kid screws around with him.. starts to like bein a parent loses the kid learns about him self. lost his girl got a new one.. love story was a believable one

i know this is about ben stiller dvd's but i get tired of people bashin adam sandler for playing the same character while they do have similaritiies and a lot of his movies use a similar formula he still has played a lot of different types of people and has done some dramatic work..

Myth
Don't get Along Came Polly. Horrible movie. None of the humor was related to the movie (ie. the basketball scene). The funny was cheap laughs that added no significance to the movie.

T.M
i 2nd that

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001774/? fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0
wfHE9YmVuIHN0aWxsZXJ8aHRtbD0xfG5tPW9u;fc=1;ft=20;f
m=1

all the things he has appeared on wink

ragesRemorse
ben stiller is a decent comedic actor, but he makes some really bad movie decisions. The last funny movie i saw him in was the royal tenenbams

Cinemaddiction
I never saw "The Royal Tenenbaums"... sad

SlipknoT
I found it more depressing than funny

<<Solo>>
Don't forget about "Punch Drunk Love", he played a completely different character in that.

Lord Soth
Well.....I'm going to start collecting Niclolas Cage movies! bwahaha

The Rock
Raising Arizona
City of Angels
Con Air
The Family Man
Matchstick Men
Adaptation
Windtalkers (not at his best)
Leaving Las Vegas
Gone in 60 Seconds
8 MM
Face/Off
Snake Eyes
National Treasure (when it comes out)

And let's not forget what's coming out this year...Lord of War and The Weather Man. Cage rules

baracustastic
Stiller has a cameo in Tenacious D's video for the song "Tribute". Not in it for long but the video is hilarious.

Nic Cage......PISSES ME OFF....because he has a TENDANCY to SHOUT nearly every one of... HIS LINES! Connery outdoes him in The Rock, as do Buscemi and Travolta in Con Air and Face/Off. Matchstick Men was poor, City of Angels unbearably cheesy and Gone in 60 Seconds was pants. So there.

Devalion
Congrats Hun! Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.