KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » I have officially decided that...

I have officially decided that...
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue I have officially decided that...

I'm going to collect Ben Stiller films! eek! List all of the films you can think of.

Here's what I can think of:

Zoolander
Dodgeball
Starsky and Hutch
Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
Along Came Polly
There's Something About Mary
Keeping the Faith
Duplex
Envy
Heavyweights
Mystery Men

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:21 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Ben Stiller???
who is that ??

why?
i didnt like Zoolander or Meet the Parents-- havent see Fockers yet

but love Reality Bites

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:25 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Cable Guy

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:47 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Was he in that one - "He Died with a Falafel in his hand" -?

An Impressive collection I would admit. I think he is a pretty good actor, and is usually pretty humourous.

Other Movies I know he has been in: - The Royal Tenenbaums
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (not a major part, but eh)

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:27 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

hes in Happy gilmore

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 02:10 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You guys missed two of his biggest dramatic roles in "Permanent Midnight" and "Reality Bites".

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 04:27 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Collect Rob Schnieder movies their better.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 04:51 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
The Cable Guy

That was Matthew Broderick.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:24 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Aku

Yeah right, every one of them suck. Except for Deus Biggalo, it had a few laughs.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 06:24 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Stiller was in "The Cable Guy", basketball game scene to be precise.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:14 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Avoid getting 'Envy' you'll only be disappointed. I thought it would be great seeing as it had Jack black and Christopher walken in it as-well.The movie is literally a load of crap.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 09:26 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Aku

Are you serious? Rob Schneider does the movies that Adam Sandler rejects. Thats Adam Sandler, the least funniest man in hollywood.

Ben Stiller's ok, Something About Mary is a classic, but mostly he's in shit. You'd should really spend your money on something more worthwhile, collect DeNiro's movies. For the same price (or less) you'd be getting 5 of the greatest movies of alltime.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:02 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
That was Matthew Broderick.
Rememeber the whole thing about how the twin killed his brother that was on TV in the movie, he was the twin.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:27 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

So far I like all his movies. Did you see him in his first movie "Heavey weights" it is very funny!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:17 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Rememeber the whole thing about how the twin killed his brother that was on TV in the movie, he was the twin.

Shit, sorry about that.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:53 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
So far I like all his movies. Did you see him in his first movie "Heavey weights" it is very funny!JM
I love that movie laughing

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
xeous
The Next.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:00 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Deathblow
Thats Adam Sandler, the least funniest man in hollywood.

are you kidding? no expression

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:42 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I agree with Deathblow Adam Sandler is just not funny he plays the same character in most of his movies.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 06:21 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

True.

What about the Cable Guy? He directed (or produced, cant remember) that and had a cameo in it as a killer on trial. Under-rated film too.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 06:23 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote