Rebecca Romijn going out with Jerry O'Connell???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycix
It's said they've been dating for six months... confused go read the whole story here Jerry O'Connell fansite

my opinion??

I don't really like the guy... I don't even know him until he dated Rebecca... he's not even famous...

Clavis
whoah she doesnt look thin there no expression

MornGlory
o give me a break with thin - crap

i hate it when people point out celebs - who are obviously thin - and say they arent...get a life

Clavis
jesus what did I do wrong? I cant have an opinion here? Im not saying I dislike it but she doesnt look as thin as usual and I thought maybe I'd start a new rumour as in B A B Y/ P R E G N A N T coz I sure have heard of it sooo... no expression

psycix
oh no... if she's pregnant... I'd die... I mean hello? they're not yet even married!!!!!!! and I don't like the guy... still...

psycix
she's not wrong... i mean,,... it's not wrong to post an opinion right?

MornGlory
yawn sigh

Clavis
jesus dont go give me the "I am God" act coz it aint working for most of the kmc-gang I mean I dont know you or anything I can post my own opinion and I really dont need anyone patronizing moi roll eyes (sarcastic)

MornGlory
wtf! i wasnt - dont give me the "it is all about you" act coz it aint working for the most of the kmc-gang I mean I dont know you or anything I can post my own opinion and I really dont need anyone patronizing moi roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clavis
gzz way to go original you really need to get urself a real hobby biatchin off people darlin roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycix
hello? can we get back to the topic?

Clavis
sure since there are some of us who will not act childish

I think Rebecca was pregnant from some other guy I cant remember the name

KillTheLight
This whole thread is pathetic Psycix please yeah cause thats a rule jerry cant date her cause oh wow shock 'he's not even famous' freaking hell what a scandal cause thats against the law isn't it.

And clavis seeing as your so concerned with peoples weight and hobbies I suggest you go drown in your own fat maybe that will give you something to do other then TRY and cuss people out talk about originality if anyones on a power trip here it's you.

psycix
hello? it's an opinion... not a fact... get it???

MornGlory
who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psycix
alright... whatever... just stick to the topic... please????

firstmanchu
Jerry O'Connell not famous?? He's definitely more famous than John Stamos. Stamos is only known for what "Full House" and being married to Rebecca. Everything else he's done is a blip on the Hollywood map. Jerry's been in Stand By Me, Jerry Macguire, Sliders, and Crossing Jordan just to name a few and all hits by their own rights.

Legoluv
I do not care,she can date whomever she likes..because simply
i dont give a damn anymore.

BlackC@t
I ****en hate Jerry O'Connell, he's such a dick.
But man, what a hot piece of ass!

Jackie Malfoy
THey say pictures does add a few pounds to your body.JM

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by firstmanchu
Jerry O'Connell not famous?? He's definitely more famous than John Stamos. Stamos is only known for what "Full House" and being married to Rebecca.

"General Hospital" isn't small potatoes. Jerry's a television staple, not much more. The two are about equal, IMO.

It's confirmed that they are a pair. If you guys want to keep this conversation goin', just follow up in their respective threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.