Braindead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i just saw this movie and what a laugh it is. peter jackson really outdid himself. i'd also agree with anyone who said it was the goriest movie ever, its impresive the level of special effects he used with a limited budget.

what do you lot think?

MornGlory
is it out on DVD to rent?

eggmayo
Its either called Braindead or Dead Alive depending on where you live.

tabby999
and its been out for ages, this was one of Peter Jacksons first movie outings.

eggmayo
I think it was released '94?

I downloaded the uncut version recently, and thought it was so good I got the two-disc dvd.

SlipknoT
I cant find it anywhere, but no problem because its on TV just about 2 times a week. Uncut.

Zilverz
that zombie baby is the silliest looking zombie ever

slayer
Morning Glory it's called Dead Alive in the U.S so if you live there you'll find itsmile

slayer
If u can't find it anywhere there are many copies on both amazon and Ebay for a reasonable pricesmile

Cinemaddiction
Lucky bastard. I mean that in the nicest, most jealous way possible, Egg. yes

tabby999
c-dic younever means anything in the nicest possible way, your probably sitting in the corner wishing cancer on them wink

eggmayo
www.play.com is the greatest site ever. wink

slayer
Lol isn't it like an entertainment site?

Back 2 the topic lol.....

I was going 2 order it on amazon the other day but i think i'll be getting around 2 it soon.....

eggmayo
Nah, play is a DVD ordering site. Region 2 only though, so Americans are screwed... I dunno about Australia.

Cinemaddiction
That's not true, J. Truth of the matter is, I like pretty much everyone, just some people don't use their noodle sometimes. I'm not like Robo-Cop, totally incapable of emotion, er whatever.

As for a 2 disc "Braindead", we're not TOTALLY screwed, it's just that Region free DVD players are somewhat hard to come by at retail. I should seek one out, because I'd kill, no pun intended, for a double dip of that flick.

Which reminds me, does anyone own "Bad Taste"?

dean7879
i havent seen bad taste..i was meaning to but i forgot all about it untill u just mentioned it...bad taste is definetly the horror movie i need to see next
braindead was brilliant

eggmayo
Cory, all you have to do is buy a DVD player from a countries Ebay site.
I have a Region 1 DVD player as of yesterday and a Region 2 PS2.
However, you can buy region-free DVD recorders that record TV shos and play DVD's... its all getting a bit confusing.

T.M
i watched this and LMAO the monkey thing was hilarious

btw for all u in America who don't have the awesome site of www.play.com deliver to u fear no more u can go to www.playusa.com its the same thing just it delivers to America too wink

SlipknoT
eek! I finally found it at FYE

dean7879
cant cory just get a dvd region hack code for his dvd player?
my dvd player only played region 2 but i got a code from the net and then bingo..my dvd player was multi regional

cory what is your dvd player model??

ironmovies
Brain Dead is the funniest and goriest zombie flik eva (soz shaun) and the baby and the sex wid the zombies i was in hysterics Better dan lotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.