Batman VS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
you didnt let me finish. . .
Batman gets anything he already has under his belt (literally), Captain America's shield, Wonder Woman's whip, Iron Man's suit, Spawn's cape, Thor's hammer, GL's ring, the Power Cosmic, and what the hell, spidey's web shooters

Vs

Juggernaut. . . he can have one of those giant q-tips. . . . but it has to be made entirely out of tissue. . . never mind he cant have anything

x_danny_x
?????

Mainstream
I'm with you Xdan...?????

Joker1237
If Batman had all that, I would favor the Bat.

Mainstream
Me too Joker1237...looks like mr. unstoppable may be stopped after all

radioboy121
First off, this is too much for Batman to carry to begin with, much less lug around. The term of "cosmic power" is also very unclear as there are many aspects to what this power can be channeled (i.e. concussive force, manipulation, etc.). Captain America's shield and Wonderwoman's whip and maybe Spiderman's web shooter are nonessentials. With the remainder, Batman should be able to neutralize Juggernaut and rather swiftly.

Zahit
how about Juggernaut vs. Alfred with the Infinity Gauntlet...... geek

radioboy121
Most mortal minds cannot handle the infinity gauntlet. If Alfred could not handle it, he might just accidently destroy much of the universe, including Juggernaut. Overkill.

Joker1237
I think it is the hammer and the GL ring that win the day though, along with Spawn's cape.

crazyspinz
even i could beat juggernaut with that, heck i could beat juggy on my own.

worst thread ever

talon00x
agreed, whats the deal?????

theflyxx
In addition to the above items, does Batman get to have prep time?

Quick Freeze
it was kind of a joke. . .
making fun of the "nothing stops juggy fad" and the "making fun of how overated batman is" fad. . . i mean come on, if bats had all that, he would defeat juggernaut. and if he had the power cosmic (surfer's powers) there no reason why he wouldnt be able to wear CA's shield on his forearm, where Gl's ring on his finger, wear the webshooters on his wrist, wear iron man's suit and spawns cape, and hold the hammer and whip in either hand. . . obviously all that insnt necessary, it was meant to be overkill and ridiculous. i also dont get why this is counfusing anybody. and for the sake of actual debate, batman sees juggy tearing up gotham from that super big computer screen in the batcave and acts as quickly he thinks is necessary.

Scoobless
um........... if you gave batman thor's hammer it'd crush him...... fight over

Dark_Juggernaut
Yeah I mean, it's not like Batman doesn't have the strength of Thor or anything...oh wait, he DOESN'T.

GLs ring + Thor's Hammer, that's got some retarded punch to it...but it's Batman here, not the Thunder God Thor, which Juggy fought head to head whith the hammer dispelling what it COULD of Juggys powers. The ring would give him an edge and it'd suddenly become a good fight...I'd give Bman the win for even managing to get the items to fight Juggy, plus all the other junk he tends to pull out of his rear.

Bman+GLs ring+Mjolnir=Win

Scoobless
if batman had a GL ring he could take on anybody, i mean everyone goes on about batman needing prep time, with the ring anything he can imagine he can create so no need for any more prep time and all his bat gadgets and vehicles would be obsolete......... holy bat car boot sale alfred

OtterVomit
I'm pretty sure GL gave Batman a ring at one point, but Bats refuses to use it because the power is too great.

Scoobless
yeah?........... i'd have taken it and made me some green dancin' ladies

Quick Freeze
i didnt say "cosmic power" i said power cosmic, you know, what powers the silver surfer. and with it he could do more than just lift thor's hammer. the shield, the whip, the shooters, its over kill, i know. but if bats had tony's suit, gl's ring, spawn's cape, the hammer and the power cosmic, he could more than take juggy

lightaxe
if you knew the outcome already why would you make this thread?

Quick Freeze
why would you make a comment before reading all the posts?

lightaxe
hey guess what i did big grin, you said that it was made to be pointless, but why make it if its pointless?

Lord-of-Dreams
To whom are you speaking, Quick Freeze?
Anyway, this fight went from stupid... to stupid (no offence :l) I think you are so cool... usually. Why give Bats so much tech.? You got a bit over zealous, G.!!

Quick Freeze
ok lightaxe, the thread was pointless, thank you. but one question: what did you think would happen when you clicked on a thread entitled Batman VS Juggernaut? were you thinking "hey im gonna just go in there and talk about how dumb this kid's thread is." or did it actually catch you attention? were you're intentions to have a debate about a rediculous fight, or to try to embarass me? either way this thread died a long time ago and i dont know who brought it back but it is obviously not something worth defending so i think it would be best if it was just dropped it. my philosophy is that if you wanna talk about the heros, talk about the heros, if the thread sucks, dont comment, let it die erm

Tron
Or better yet, let's close it.

And Batman would never lift Thor's hammer, Power Cosmic or not.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.