KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman VS Juggernaut

Batman VS Juggernaut
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Shocked Batman VS Juggernaut

you didnt let me finish. . .
Batman gets anything he already has under his belt (literally), Captain America's shield, Wonder Woman's whip, Iron Man's suit, Spawn's cape, Thor's hammer, GL's ring, the Power Cosmic, and what the hell, spidey's web shooters

Vs

Juggernaut. . . he can have one of those giant q-tips. . . . but it has to be made entirely out of tissue. . . never mind he cant have anything

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:20 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

?????

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:31 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I'm with you Xdan...?????

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:40 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

If Batman had all that, I would favor the Bat.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:01 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Me too Joker1237...looks like mr. unstoppable may be stopped after all

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

First off, this is too much for Batman to carry to begin with, much less lug around. The term of "cosmic power" is also very unclear as there are many aspects to what this power can be channeled (i.e. concussive force, manipulation, etc.). Captain America's shield and Wonderwoman's whip and maybe Spiderman's web shooter are nonessentials. With the remainder, Batman should be able to neutralize Juggernaut and rather swiftly.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:44 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

how about Juggernaut vs. Alfred with the Infinity Gauntlet...... geek

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:50 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Most mortal minds cannot handle the infinity gauntlet. If Alfred could not handle it, he might just accidently destroy much of the universe, including Juggernaut. Overkill.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:53 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I think it is the hammer and the GL ring that win the day though, along with Spawn's cape.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:31 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

even i could beat juggernaut with that, heck i could beat juggy on my own.

worst thread ever

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:34 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
talon00x

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz

worst thread ever

agreed, whats the deal?????

I look into the face of Death and smile, for he is the one that is afraid of me.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:15 PM
talon00x is currently offline Click here to Send talon00x a Private Message Find more posts by talon00x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

In addition to the above items, does Batman get to have prep time?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:23 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

it was kind of a joke. . .
making fun of the "nothing stops juggy fad" and the "making fun of how overated batman is" fad. . . i mean come on, if bats had all that, he would defeat juggernaut. and if he had the power cosmic (surfer's powers) there no reason why he wouldnt be able to wear CA's shield on his forearm, where Gl's ring on his finger, wear the webshooters on his wrist, wear iron man's suit and spawns cape, and hold the hammer and whip in either hand. . . obviously all that insnt necessary, it was meant to be overkill and ridiculous. i also dont get why this is counfusing anybody. and for the sake of actual debate, batman sees juggy tearing up gotham from that super big computer screen in the batcave and acts as quickly he thinks is necessary.

Make your own dream team here!

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jan 11th, 2005 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 01:13 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

um........... if you gave batman thor's hammer it'd crush him...... fight over

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 08:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Juggernaut

Yeah I mean, it's not like Batman doesn't have the strength of Thor or anything...oh wait, he DOESN'T.

GLs ring + Thor's Hammer, that's got some retarded punch to it...but it's Batman here, not the Thunder God Thor, which Juggy fought head to head whith the hammer dispelling what it COULD of Juggys powers. The ring would give him an edge and it'd suddenly become a good fight...I'd give Bman the win for even managing to get the items to fight Juggy, plus all the other junk he tends to pull out of his rear.

Bman+GLs ring+Mjolnir=Win

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 03:46 PM
Dark_Juggernaut is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Juggernaut a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Juggernaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

if batman had a GL ring he could take on anybody, i mean everyone goes on about batman needing prep time, with the ring anything he can imagine he can create so no need for any more prep time and all his bat gadgets and vehicles would be obsolete......... holy bat car boot sale alfred

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

I'm pretty sure GL gave Batman a ring at one point, but Bats refuses to use it because the power is too great.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:20 PM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah?........... i'd have taken it and made me some green dancin' ladies

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:34 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote:
Originally posted by radioboy121
The term of "cosmic power" is also very unclear as there are many aspects to what this power can be channeled (i.e. concussive force, manipulation, etc.)

i didnt say "cosmic power" i said power cosmic, you know, what powers the silver surfer. and with it he could do more than just lift thor's hammer. the shield, the whip, the shooters, its over kill, i know. but if bats had tony's suit, gl's ring, spawn's cape, the hammer and the power cosmic, he could more than take juggy

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:58 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

if you knew the outcome already why would you make this thread?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:26 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote