Memory Game: 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
I couldn't find the old game but I thought we shopuld start a new one. Take a journey through thr trilogy together again.

Same rules apply - only allowed to post what 2 characters say at a time.

I shall start, with FOTR of course yes

------------------

Narrator:The world is changed
I feel it in the water
I feel it in the Earth
I smell it in the air
Much that once was is lost
For none now live who remember it

Galadriel: It began with the forging of the great rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made.

shadowy_blue
Galadriel: In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron, forged in secret, a Master Ring, to control all others...and into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all.

Galadriel: One by one, Free Lands of Middle-earth fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some, who resisted. A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Middle-earth.

Suzuka
Orcs: *rawr* *grr*

Discos
(I had to bung the subtitles on for this one lol)

Elrond: Tangado haid! Hado i philinn!

Galadrial: Victory was near.....but thepower of the ring could not be undone.

Leggy_n_Merry
Galadriel: It was in this moment when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father's sword.

*Isildur takes sword and strikes sauron* *Sauron falls*

Mandos
Galadriel:Isilur had one chance to destroy it. But the heart of men can easily be corrupted.

*Isildur walks a path near a river*

Leggy_n_Merry
You've missed a whole chunk out! I don't know it though lol I just know there's a bit missing....

Suzuka
"...took up his father's sword." um...something *Sauron's finger falls and head hits the ground* "Sauron, enemy of the free peoples of middle earth was defeated."

(Oh yay, 100th post stick out tongue)

Leggy_n_Merry
haha yay congrats! oops off topic....ok lemmie think of the next part *thinks*

Galadriel: The ring passed to Isildur who had this one chance to destroy evil forever. But the hearts of men are easily corrupted.

ok that's all i know....

Suzuka
*orcs yelling, arrows shooting* The ring betrayed Isildur, to his death *body floats down the river*

Leggy_n_Merry
Galadriel: And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost.

GCG
History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years, the Ring passed out of all knowledge. Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer.

http://www.legomirk.com/lotrscript2001/CAP15.jpg
Gollum: My Preciousssssssssss

Leggy_n_Merry
Gollum: My preciousssss

Edit: Oops I didn't see you wrote that oh damn I only know the first sentence of the next bit....

Well I've wasted a reply so I'll just write what I know.

Galadriel: The ring came to the creature Gollum.....

GCG
who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains.

*how many lines are supposed to be doing ?*

Leggy_n_Merry
That's how many we're meant to say big grin But sometimes people don't know all the lies so we just put in which ones we know!

Suzuka
And there, it consumed him...

Gollum: it came to me, my own, my, pressioussss (or something)

The ring brought to Gollum unatural long life...and in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited...

Leggy_n_Merry
Galadriel: Darkness crept back into the forest of the world. Rumour grew of a shadow in the east, whispers of a nameless fear....

Suzuka
and the ring of power besieved

(I can't spell that word *shame*)

Leggy_n_Merry
lol! Doesn't it say perceived?

ooh now I know the next bit!

Galadriel: ...its time had now come. It abandoned Gollum......

*ring falls*

But something happened that the ring did not intend. It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable.

Bilbo: What's this?

Suzuka
Bilbo Baggins of the shire

Bilbo "A ving!" (ring)

Gollum: "LOooosttt, my precious is lost!!!!"

(I hope that's right >&ltwink

Leggy_n_Merry
I think it says "A hobbit, Bilbo Baggins of the Shire....close enough though!

johnnywooh
Galdadriel: for the time would soon come, when hobbits would shape the fortunes of all.

Leggy_n_Merry
Uuuh are we doing the extended parts too? Coz I dunno what Bilbo says but I know the unextended edition part that comes next....

johnnywooh
Bilbo: "22nd day of September in the year 1400 by Shire-reconing. Bag End, Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, Westfarthing,
The Shire, Middle-earth. The Third Age of this World."
Bilbo: "There and Back Again: A Hobbit's Tale, by Bilbo Baggins."

Leggy_n_Merry
Bilbo: Now, where to begin. Ah yes...concerning hobbits!

johnnywooh
Bilbo (V.O.) Hobbits have been living and farming in the shire for hundreds of years. Quite content to ignore and be ignored by the world of the big folk.

im not sure if this is just the extended edition... confused

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah that is the extended edition.

Bilbo: ...Middle Earth being after all full of strange creatures beyond count. Hobbits must seem of little improtance, being neither renowed as great warriors nor counted among the very wise.

*Knock on the door*

Bilbo: Frodo, someone at the door! *carries on writing* In fact it has been remarked that Hobbits' only real passion is for food. A rather unfair observation as we have also developed a keen interest in the brewing of ales and the smoking of pipe weed. But where our hearts truely lie is in peace and quiet and good tilled earth; for all hobbits share a love of things that grow.

johnnywooh
*another knock on the door*
Bilbo: Frodo! the door!... Sticklebacks where is that boy? Frodo?

Elessea
*bilbo gets up to answer the door...cuts to a scene of Frodo sitting in a tree* (I think....its been a while)

*Gandalf and his wagon come down the road....Frodo Jumps up and runs to meet it*

Frodo: Your late

Gandalf: A wizard is never late, nor is he early...he arrives precisly when he means to

CherryWings
*manic laughter*

Frodo: It's wonderful to see you, Gandalf!

Gandalf: You didn't think I'd miss your Uncle Bilbo's birthday?

Elessea
*they proceed to the house....gandalf knocks on door*

Bilbo: I dont want any more well-wishers,....(cant for the life of me remember the rest of the line)

Gandalf: What about very old friends?

CherryWings
:'( u missed loads out! lol

Gandalf: So, how is the old rascal? I hear it's going to be a party of special magnificence.

Frodo: You know Bilbo. He's got the whole place in an uproar.

Gandalf: Well that should please him.

Frodo: Half the Shire's been invited! And the rest of them are turning up anyway.

johnnywooh
Frodo: To tell you the truth, Bilbo's been acting a bit odd recently. I mean, more than usual. He's taken to locking himself in his study, he spends hours pouring over old maps when he thinks I'm not looking. He's up to something.

Suzuka
You forgot "Goodgracious me!" and Gandalfs song, which is "the road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began and I must follow if I can..."

Gandalf: "Oh really?"
Frodo: alright then, keep your secrets

(?)

Elessea
gahhh...*is sorry*

sad I's screwed up the game sad sowy....*will watch FOTR before she returns to the game at later point in time*

Leggy_n_Merry
after "To tell you the truth...."

*Gandalf kinda looks away*

Frodo: Alright then, keep your secrets! But I know that you have something to do with it!

Gandalf: Good gracious me!

pip-foot: It's ok, do not worry we all mess it up sometimes! big grin

Elessea
smile...yeah i know...I just mess up a lot...lol...thanks

Leggy_n_Merry
Someone please continue sad No one ever contributes to this thread sad Loads of people used to do the other one....sad

Suzuka
I never came remember, so I feel ashamed...the next line has to do with Frodo saying something like "until you showed up we baggins were very well thought of. never had any adventures or did anything unexpected."
"if you're refering to the dragon insadent, I was not involved. all I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door."
"well, whatever you did, you've been officially labled a distruber of the peace"
"oh really?"

(See, I can't remeber it >&ltwink

Leggy_n_Merry
it says

Frodo: Before you came along, we Bagginses were very well thought of, never had any adventures or did anything unexpected.

Gandalf: If you're referring to the incident with the dragon I was barely involved, all I did was give your uncle a little nudge out of the door...

The next two lines you did were right though big grin so someone carry on from:

Frodo: Well, whatever you did, you've been officially labled a disturber of the peace.

Gandalf: Oh really?

Elessea
*fireworks go off...little children running around*

Frodo: Gandalf, I'm gald you're back

Gandalf: So am I dear boy, so am I

johnnywooh
*frodo jumps off cart*
*gandalf rides to bag end*
knock knock

Bilbo: No thank you! I don't want any more guests, well-wishers, or distant relations.

Gandalf: And what about very old friends?

Elessea
Biblo: Gandalf

Gandalf: Bilbo Baggins!

Suzuka
Gandalf: "You haven't aged a day."
*laughing*
Bilbo: Well, come on, come in.

johnnywooh
Bilbo: Tea? Or maybe something a little stronger. I've got a few of bottles of the old wineyard left. 1296. Very good year. Almost as old as I am. It was laid down by my father. What's say we open one?

Gandalf: Just tea, thank you.

Leggy_n_Merry
*Gandalf bangs head*

Gandalf: Ooh!

lol that's all I know after that part...the next part is when Bilbo is like nattering on isn't it? And he's kinda talking in the background so I don't know it all...only some of it sad

Suzuka
Bilbo: oh, we've got some cheese....jam..."We're allright!" *rambles.*
I can make you some eggs if you like--Gandalf?
Gandalf: Just tea
Bilbo: Oh right *stuffs cheese in mouth* (Says something)
Gandalf: "Oh no"

(??)

*knock on door*

Leggy_n_Merry
When you said he says something it's something like: You don't mind if I do? ....or something like that

*knock on door*

Bilbo: I'm not at home! It's the Sackville-Bagginses! They're after the house, they've never forgiven me for living this long! I have to get away from all these confounded releatives hanging on the bell all day never giving me a moments peace! I want to see mountains again, mountains Gandalf! And then somewhere quiet so I can finish my book. ....Oooh tea!

Gandalf: So you mean to go through with your plan then?

johnnywooh
Bilbo: yes yes all the arrangements are made.
Gandalf: Frodo suspects something.

Leggy_n_Merry
Bilbo: Of course he does! He's a Baggins! Not some block headed Bracegirdle from Hardbottle.

Gandalf: You will tell him won't you?

johnnywooh
Bilbo: yes yes
Gandalf: he's very fond of you, you know

Leggy_n_Merry
Bilbo: Yes..he'd probably come with me if I asked him. But in his heart I think Frodo is still in love with the Shire...the woods, the fields, little rivers. (I think) I'm old Gandalf, I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday, a very long holiday, and I don't expect I shall return. In fact I mean not to.

johnnywooh
*outside smoking*
Bilbo: Old Toby. Finest weed in the southfarthing.
*blows smoke rings*
Bilbo: Ahhh... gandalf my old friend, this is going to be a night to remember.

Leggy_n_Merry
*Fireworks* That, may I add, gave me a fright when I first saw FotR in the cinema haha.

*Singing and dancing and stuff*

Bilbo: Hello lovely to see you. Welcome, welcome! (something like that)

Frodo: Go on Sam ask Rosie for a dance!

johnnywooh
i never saw fellowship at the cinema! my mate told me it was rubbish (id never read the books either) and i believed her!!! eventually my dad forced me to go and see two towers because he loves the books! soooooo glad he did!! smile Anyway where were we?

Sam: oh... er.. *mumble mumble* i think i'll just get another ale
Frodo: oh no you don't! Go lad!

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah! When it first came out I didn't know anything about it coz I'd never heard of the books...oops...and I didn't want to see it (oh I was so naive and young haha) but then my dad wanted to see it so I went with him (look our dads both made us lol how cool) and so I did and I thought it was amazing! big grin OK let me carry on....

Bilbo: There I was at the mercy of three monstrous trolls! They were all argueing amoungst themselves about how they were going to cook us...

Sorry, I don't know the next part, I know what it says kind of I just don't know the exact words. Something to do with whether they would "something" (don't know what it says there) or sit on us one by one and squash us into jelly.

Suzuka
"rather they'd cook us, or squash us into jelly."

johnnywooh
hehe we both have our dads to thank then!!!

Pippin: Quickly!
*jump!*
Merry: No, no the big one, big one!
*crunch (the apple)*

ooh ooh i just noticed i've been added to ur siggy L&M!!! crazy

ThaWhiteShadow
"your supposed to stick it in the ground"
"it is in the ground"
"outside"
"this was your idea"

johnnywooh
Frodo: Bilbo, watch out for the dragon!
Bilbo: Dragon? Nonsense, there hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years!

Leggy_n_Merry
*Hobbits all duck to ground*
*Firework goes off and hobbits clap and cheer*

Merry: That was good!
Pippin: Let's get another one!

Hehe yup...well you're cool coz you like Johnny Depp so you have to be haha....

johnnywooh
*twisty ears twisty ears*

Merry and Pippin: agh agh aghh
Gandalf: Meriadoc Brandybuck. And Perigrin Took. I might of known.

Suzuka
You guys skipped the part "when something crept over the something and POOF! turned them all to stone"

Anyway...

Hobbits: speech bilbo!
Frodo: speech!
Bilbo: my dear baggins and buffots, (__), chubs, grubs, onbottles, bradscardels, and proodfoots!
Hobbit: proud feet

Ok, I'm dieing laughing to say all those hobbit names, he's so drunk sounded! big grin someone please help!

johnnywooh
It's: My dear Bagginses and Boffins! Tooks and Brandybucks! Grubbs! Chubbs! Hornblowers! Bolgers! Bracegirdles! and Proudfoots!"
laughing

anyway...

Bilbo: Today is my one hundred and eleventh birthday! Alas. Eleventyone years is far too short a time to live amongst
such admirable Hobbits. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve..

.. is that right?! blink

ThaWhiteShadow
yup

Leggy_n_Merry
Oops sorry Suzuka embarrasment

I think it says "amoungst such excellent and admiarable hobbits" but you only missed one word so ya know...

Bilbo: I have things to do. *quietly* I've put this off for far too long. *to crowd again* I regret to announce this is the end, I'm going now, I bid you all a very fond farwell....goodbye! *puts ring on and disappears*

*Hobbits are all shocked*
*Bilbo walks to Bag End*

Bilbo: Hahahaha! Whoop! (kinda that noise when he flips the ring)

*Gandalf appears*

Gandalf: I suppose you thought that was terribly clever?

AragonIsKing
Oh come on Gandalf, did you see their faces *laughing*
*looks at Gandalf* Oh you're probably right..."

johnnywooh
Bilbo: .. as usual

Bilbo: you will keep an eye on frodo, won't you?
Gandalf: two eyes, as often as i can spare them.

Leggy_n_Merry
You missed

Gandalf: There are many magic rings in this world Bilbo and none of them should be used lightly!
Bilbo: It was just a bit of fun....(and then it's "Oh you're probably right as usual."wink

but it doesn't matter big grin

Bilbo: I'm leaving everything to him.
Gandalf: What about this ring of yours is that staying too?

johnnywooh
sorry embarrasment

Bilbo: Yes, yes, it's in an envelope over there on the mantlepiece.
Gandalf: Hmm.

Leggy_n_Merry
Lol it's ok! You don;t have to apologise big grin

Bilbo: No...wait..it- it's here in my pocket. Isn't that-- isn't that odd now? After all why not, why shouldn't I keep it?
Gandalf: I think you should leave the ring behind Bilbo, is that so hard?

johnnywooh
Bilbo: Well no!... and yes. Now it comes to it, i don't feel like parting with it, it's mine, i found it, it came to me!
Gandalf: There's no need to get angry!

Leggy_n_Merry
Bilbo: Well if I'm angry it's your fault! It's mine, my own...my precious!
Gandalf: Precious? It's been called that before but not by you.

johnnywooh
Bilbo: ach, what business is it of yours what i do with my own things?
Gandalf: I think you've had that ring quite long enough!

Leggy_n_Merry
*Bilbo does punching movement* (laughing that bit cracks me up)
Bilbo: You want it for yourself!!
Gandalf: BILBO BAGGINS! Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks! I am not trying to rob you, I'm trying to help you.

johnnywooh
Bilbo: uh - uh - uh *whimper whimper* Gandalf.
Gandalf: All these long years we've been friends. Trust me, hmm? Like you once did. Let it go.

Leggy_n_Merry
Bilbo: You're right Gandalf, the ring must go to Frodo. Well it's late, the road is long, yes it is time.

Gandalf: Bilbo..

johnnywooh
.. the ring is stil in your pocket.
Bilbo: Oh, heh heh, yes. Well..

*da da da da da da da da da da da da daaaa* {ring music}

*ring lands on the floor*

Leggy_n_Merry
I didn't finish it off coz Bilbo goes Hmm first lol...just incase you thought I was stupid lol!

da da da da da da da da da da da da daaaa LMAO hysterical omg that's so funny I'm peeing myself here laughing

Bilbo: I've thought of an ending for my book - and he lived happily ever after..to the end of his days.

Gandalf: And I'm sure you will my dear friend.

johnnywooh
laughing no i didn't think u were stupid!! big grin
*is sincerely hoping that moggy managed to stop herself peeing roll eyes (sarcastic)*

Bilbo: Goodbye Gandalf
Gandalf: Goodbye dear Bilbo....

btw.. why are we the only two people posting on this thread cry

Leggy_n_Merry
I know I was thinking that!! before...in about April last year or so there was another one and loooads of people used to post in it sad

Ahh well more lines for us big grin

And yes I did stop myself from peeing myself haha! Moggy - yay! lmao big grin

Bilbo: The road goes ever on and on, down to the door where it began oh far ahead the road has gone and i must follow if i can (i dunno how much he sings so i wrote it all)

Gandalf: ...until our next meeting

johnnywooh
hi again moggy wave

*Gandalf bends over to touch the ring*
FLASH! eek

Bilbo's voice over: it's mine, my own, my precious
Gandalf: Riddles in the dark...

I'm hoping you're going to be online tonight L&M cos otherwise I'll have to start talking to myself on here cry and then people will start thinking i'm crazy!! goof

Leggy_n_Merry
Awwww I'm so sorry!! But helloooo big grin (even though you're not here confused haha) Oooh you changed your name! But can I still keep johnnywooh on my sig coz it sounds cool cool

Frodo: Bilbo! Bilbo! He's gone hasn't he? He talked so long about leaving...I didn't think he'd really do it. Gandalf?

Gandalf: Bilbo has gone to stay with the elves..he's left you bag End, along with all his possesions. The ring is yours now.

xXLauriëXx
aghhh i can't remember the next bit argh argh this isn'tlike me fear...
*thinks desperately*

Er...
Gandalf: .. put it somewhere out of sight.
Frodo: where are you going?

i might have missed some confused

and yeah u may keep johnnywooh on ur sig if u want lol... big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Gandalf: There are things I must see to.

Frodo: What things?

xXLauriëXx
Gandalf: Questions, questions that need answering.
Frodo: But you've only just arrived! I don't understand!

and I looooove your siggy Moggy, ahh wimbledon, such a gd film smile

Leggy_n_Merry
Oooooh thank you big grin love yours too! Yay Jack/Johnny drool
Haha everytime we post in this thread we end up just having a conversation (well kinda)

Gandalf: Neither do I!

I don't know the next bit

xXLauriëXx
tut tut roll eyes (sarcastic)

... keep it secret, keep it safe.

Gollum: Shiiiiire!!!! Baaaaaaggins!!!
and then i think it goes:
Gandalf: Year 3434, of the second age. Here follows the account of Isildur and the finding of the Ring of Power.

xXLauriëXx

Leggy_n_Merry
Hobbit (dunno his name embarrasment): There aren't no Bagginses around here, they're all up in Hobbiton! That way! *points and then goes back inside house*

In the Green Dragon....

Merry and Pippin: Hey ho! To the bottle I go, to heal my heart and drown my woe, rain may fall and wind may blow but there'll still beeeee many miles to go! Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain and the stream that falls from hill to plain! Better than rain or rippling brook *Just Pippin* Is a mug of beer inside this Took!

xXLauriëXx
Hobbit: there's been some strange folk crossing the shire, Dwarves and others of a less than savoury nature.
Gaffer: War's brewing, the mountains are teeming with goblins.

two conversations at once wit moggy, wat could be better eek! stick out tongue

rohan524
Are we quoting from the book or from the films? Anyhoo, I'll go for the dramatic and I have to say, obvious...

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you." - Sam

I've watched the extended DVs so many times my 2 year old nephew can actually quote from it, and reenacts scenes. His favorites? Aragorn's dialogues in the Paths of the Dead.
wink

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by rohan524
Are we quoting from the book or from the films? Anyhoo, I'll go for the dramatic and I have to say, obvious...

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you." - Sam

I've watched the extended DVs so many times my 2 year old nephew can actually quote from it, and reenacts scenes. His favorites? Aragorn's dialogues in the Paths of the Dead.
wink

Moggy!! eek! Look! We have company!! eek! hello rohan524 wave

well actually wat we're doing is quoting from the films, from beginning to end in the correct order!!

so.. where were we?

Ted Sandyman (i think confused ) : Far-off tales and children's stories, that's all that is. You're beginning to sound like that old
Bilbo Baggins. Cracked, he was.
Gaffer: Young mister Frodo here, he's cracking!

Leggy_n_Merry
Ooohhh..awww bless her lol awww.

Frodo: And proud of it! Cheers Gaffer!
Ted Sandyman: Well it's none of our concern what goes on beyond our borders. Keep your nose out and trouble and no trouble'll come to you!

xXLauriëXx
I hope i didn't scare away rohan524!! come back, wherever you are!! smile

Rosie: Goodnight lads.
Hobbit: Goodnight, sweet maiden of the golden ale!

Leggy_n_Merry
Sam: Mind who you're sweet talking!
Frodo: Don't worry Sam, Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one!

xXLauriëXx
Sam: Does she?

*sam swaggers drunkenly* p090

Frodo: Night sam!

Leggy_n_Merry
*Frodo walks in house*

I THINK this is next...not sure though...

Gandalf puts his hand on Frodo's shoulder and seems like worried and stuff lol*

Gandalf: Is is secret? Is is safe?

*Frodo opens chest thing and gets the ring*
*Gandalf puts the ring in the fire*
Frodo: What are you doing?!

xXLauriëXx
*Gandalf grunts* laughing *Gandalf lifts ring out of fire*
Gandalf: Hold out your hand...
.. it's quite cool. Tell me what you see. Can you see anything?

neowizard2005
Gandalf-this is the best weed this side of the forest! big grin

xXLauriëXx
blink

Elessea
What the f**k?

xXLauriëXx
no expression confused shall i continue?

Frodo: Nothing.. there's nothing.
... wait! there are markings.. it's some form of elvish, I can't read it.
Gandalf: There are few who can. The language is that of Mordor, which I will not utter here.

Leggy_n_Merry
lol what's going on here?

Frodo: Mordor?

that's all I know embarrasment....

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
lol what's going on here?

people keep coming and posting random quotes mad

Anyway...
Gandalf: in the common tongue it reads 'one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them'
*frodo makes tea* eek!
Gandalf: this is the one ring, forged by the dark lord sauron, and cut from his hand by isildur himself.

Leggy_n_Merry
bloody hell is anyone else gonna participate? lol

i thought it said "forged by the dark lord sauron in the fires of mount doom" and then it says "something something lol....hand of sauron himself!"

Frodo: Bilbo found it, in Gollum's cave.

xXLauriëXx
bloody hell is anyone else gonna participate? lol

nope! stick out tongue

Gandalf: Yes. For 60 years the Ring lay quiet in Bilbo's keeping, prolonging his life, delaying old age. But no longer, Frodo. Evil is stirring in Mordor. The Ring has awoken. It's heard its master's call. eek!

Frodo: But he was destroyed. Sauron was destroyed. fear

Leggy_n_Merry
*Ring says something* lmao I can just imagine a ring with a mouth and talking...ooh sorry embarrasment haha *Gandalf and Frodo look at it like this--> shock

Gandalf: No Frodo, Sauron's spirit endured...ok i don't know the rest... carry on Laurie big grin

xXLauriëXx
yep right so far lol.. good five words moggy! laughing

Gandalf: his life force is bound to the ring and the ring survived. Sauron has returned. His orcs have multiplied, his fortress of Barad-Dur is rebuilt in the land of Mordor. Sauron needs only this ring to cover the world in a second darkness. He is seeking it, all his thought is bent on it. The ring yearns above all else to return to the hand of its master.. They are one, the ring and the dark lord. Frodo. He must never find it!

eek! he's almost about to leave!

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha oh aren't I amazing...five words is good roll eyes (sarcastic) haha

Ooh I know the Frodo part big grin woo woo!

Frodo: All right we put it away, keep it hidden, we never speak of it again. No one knows it here do they? Do they Gandalf?

Gandalf: There is one other who knew Bilbo had the ring. I searched everywhere for the creature Gollum, but the enemy found him first shifty *dramatic music - dun dun DUUUN* haha sorry embarrasment

xXLauriëXx
I searched everywhere for the creature Gollum, but the enemy found him first shifty *dramatic music - dun dun DUUUN* haha sorry embarrasment

laughing

Gandalf: ... I don't know how long they tortured him.. but between the screams and inane babble, they discerned two words.
Gollum: SHIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iRE! BAaaaaaaaaAAAaaggGGiinnns!

Leggy_n_Merry
He he heeee!

Frodo: Shire? Baggins? But that would lead them here shock Take it Gandalf, you must take it!

Gandalf: You cannot offer me this ring.

I dunno if I've missed some bits out embarrasment sadwalk

Elessea
Frodo: Please?

Gandalf: *gets big and scary* DO NOT TEMPT ME

alright, no idea if this is correct, but its a good gues stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Haha awww at least you participated big grin

it was....

Frodo: I'm giving it to you!!

Gandalf: Don't tempt me Frodo! You cannot give me this ring.

Ermmm something like "something something it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine. Ermm I'm not sure lol...

eezy45

Leggy_n_Merry
haha does he shocking silly movie mistake roll eyes (sarcastic)

xXLauriëXx
Ermmm something like "something something it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine. Ermm I'm not sure lol...

its...
Gandalf: Don't tempt me Frodo! I dare not take it, not even to keep it safe. You must understand, Frodo, I would use this ring with a desire to do good, but through me it would wield a power to great and terrible to imagine.

Frodo: But it cannot stay in the shire.

HA!! First hint that they're leaving!!! eek!

EDIT Elessea, thanku for posting!! you've no idea how amazing it is to see people on this thread.. not that leggynmerry isn't a person... confused... im digging myself a hole so i think i'll stop..

and lol eezy i hadn't noticed the tea thing big grin

Leggy_n_Merry

xXLauriëXx
Yay actually LEAVING! Oh my god I can hardly believe we've got that far eek! haha!

And ermmm no expression haha yes...

Gandalf: No, no it can't.

Frodo: What must I do?

Is that the right part where Frodo says that?

i know!!! and almost completely on our own too!!!
and yep u got that right bout frodo..

*frodo's packing madly running around etc..* rolling on floor laughing
Gandalf: you must leave and leave quickly.
Frodo: where?

Leggy_n_Merry
Gandalf: Get out of the Shire, make for the village of Bree.

Frodo: Bree? What about you?

Gandalf: I'll be waiting for you at the Inn of the Prancing Pony.

xXLauriëXx
Frodo: And the ring will be safe there?
Gandalf: I don't know Frodo. I don't know any answers. I must speak with the head of my order. He is both wise and powerful. Trust me Frodo. He will know what to do. You must leave the name of Baggins behind you. For that name is no longer safe outside of the shire. And travel only by day and keep of the road!
Frodo: well i can cut across country easily enought!

Leggy_n_Merry
*Frodo smiles reeeeeeeeally cute!* haha i had to add that in coz he loks adorable there...

Gandalf: My dear Frodo hobbits really are amazing creatures! You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after one hundred years they can still surprise you! *Rustling noise from outside* Get down!
*Gandalf hits person on head*
Sam: Oooh! *Gandalf chucks Sam on the table*

Gandalf: Confound it all Samwise Gamgee! Have you been eavesdropping?!

xXLauriëXx
Sam: uh-uh *stammer stammer* i aint been dropping no eaves, sir honest...
*Gandalf grunts* laughing out loud
...I was just trimming the grass under the window ledge if you follow me.
Gandalf: Little late for trimming the verge, don't you think?
Sam: I heard raised voices.

Moggy we're doing really well tonight!! we have to leave the shire before i go to bed tonight! eek!

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah big grin ooh no you have schol don't you...i don't go back til next week!
Hhaa gandalf drunts HAHAHA laughing
Ok here I go...

Gandalf: What did you hear? Speak!

Sam: N-n-n-nothign important! That is I heard a great deal about a ring and a dark lord and something about the end of the world..but please Mr. Gandalf sir, don;t hurt me...don't turn me into anything...unnatural no expression

Gandalf: Noo? I've thought of a better use for you

*Sam looks scared fear*

xXLauriëXx
AND WE'RE LEAVING!!!! Jumpy
(this deserves a post all by itself)

xXLauriëXx
Gandalf: Come along Samwise! Keep up!
.. Be careful both of you. The enemy has many spies in its service.. birds.. beasts.
.. Is it safe?
*Frodo nods*
.. Never put it on, for the servents of the enemy will be drawn to its power. Always remember Frodo, the ring is trying to get back to its master. It wants to be found.

*Gandalf gets on horse*
*Gandalf grunts.. AGAIN! what is with this!?* laughing out loud
there we've left! dance

Leggy_n_Merry
haha yeahbig grin it's so specialbig grin

off topic a min: you didn't change your avatar to a johnny one sad

Leggy_n_Merry
haha I think he thinks he's a pig...

*Frodo and Sam walk through pretty hills and rivers and waterfalls and stuff*

*They get to a crop field*

Sam: This is it.

Frodo: This is what?

Sam: If I take one more step it'll be the farthest away from home I've ever been.

xXLauriëXx
*Frodo does his cute happy/sad face again* in_love
Frodo: Come on Sam..
.. remember what bilbo used to say. It's a dangerous buisness, going out your door...
Bilbo VO: you step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Leggy_n_Merry
Is this the part from the EE? When the eleves come? Hmm I think it is..

*singing*
Frodo: Sam! Wood elves!
*They run over to like a log haha*
Frodo: They're going to the harbour beyond the white towers.

Sam: They're leaving Middle Earth.

Frodo: Never to return.

xXLauriëXx
Sam: I don't know why but it makes me sad..

>>> Laurie: well i know why.. cry weep *remembers the last scene in ROTK* weep

Sam: whereever I lie, there's a dirty great root sticking into my back!
Frodo: just close your eyes, and pretend you're back in your own bead, with a thick mattress and a lovely feather pillow...

Leggy_n_Merry
Sam: It's not working Mr. Frodo, I'll never get any sleep out here.

Frodo: *smiling* (i never understood why he smiles confused ) Me neither Sam.

That dark, dramatic music comes on haha I always remember, and then the Black Rider comes on.

xXLauriëXx
no lol i don't understand why he smiles either roll eyes (sarcastic)

Saruman: Smoke rises from the Mountain of Doom, and the hour grows late, and Gandalf the Grey rides to Isengard seeking my council. For that is why you have come, is it not, my old friend.

Gandalf: Saruman.

*they are walking in the gardens*

Saruman: you are sure of this?

wow moggy, we're in isengard already!!! eek! eek! eek!

Elessea
I wish I knew this...umm...someone kepe it up?

xXLauriëXx
Ele!!! eek! okay as there's your post in between my last one and this, i'll post some more lines! stick out tongue

Saruman: You are sure of this?
Gandalf: Beyond any doubt.
Saruman: So the ring of power has been found...
Gandalf: All these long years it was in the shire, under my very nose!
Saruman: Yet you did not have the wit to see it. Your love for the halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind.
Gandalf: But we still have time, time enough to counter Sauron if we act quickly.
Saruman: Time? What time do you think we have?

eek oops i was only meant to post three lines.. but what the hell, no-one else is posting anyways bag
come back moggy! *sniff*

Leggy_n_Merry
Awww I am so sorry sad But I'm baaack big grin stoopid GCSEs they're ruining everything crybaby kmc is much more important!!

Yay Isengard big grinbig grin

But ermm I've just realised...umm I don't know the next part confused Oh quick come back Laurie! What a waste of a post oops....

xXLauriëXx
moggy.. is this.. really you? Jumpy FINALLY!!! god i've missed you!!

right.. Laurie to the rescue again!

Saruman: Sauron has regained much of his former strength. He cannot yet take physical form, but his spirit has lost none of its potency. Concealed within his fortress, the Dark Lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth .. and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf. A Great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame.

Gandalf: The Eye of Sauron.

Saruman: He is gathering all evil to him. Very soon he will have summoned an army great enough to launch an assault upon Middle-earth.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yes it is indeed me cool

Ooh yay I know this bit big grin

Gandalf: You know this? How?

Saruman: I have seen it.

Gandalf: The palantir is a dangerous tool Saruman.

xXLauriëXx
Saruman: why? why should we fear to use it?
Gandalf: they are not all accounted for, the lost seeing stones. We do not know who else might be watching!

FLASH!!!

Saruman: The hour is later than you think. Sauron's forces are already moving. The Nine have left Minas Morgul.

Leggy_n_Merry
Gandalf: The Nine!

Saruman: They crossed the river Isen disguised as riders in black. (I think I missed a bit out)

Gandalf: They've reached the shire shock?

xXLauriëXx
Saruman: they will find the ring.. and kill the one who carries it! shifty
Gandalf: eek2 FRODO!!!! noooooooo!! {ok he doesn't say the no bit but that was just my imagination working bag}

DOOR BANGS
shifty look from saruman shifty
DOOR BANGS
DOOR BANGS
DOOR BANGS

Saruman: You do not seriously think that a Hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron? There are none who can. Against the power of Mordor, there can be no victory. We must join with him, Gandalf. We must join with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend...

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahahahaha hysterical the door bangs bit laughing

Gandalf: Tell me "friend" when did Saruman the Wise abandon reason for madness?

Saruman: twisted ARGH!

*Fight*
Gandalf: Ooooh! Arrrrr OOWWWW ooofff!!
Saruman: Ahhhh! ARRRGGH!

Haha!

xXLauriëXx

Elessea
Happy Dance eek! I know this bit!!

Sam: Just something that Gandalf said...

Frodo: What did Gandalf say?

Sam: Don't you lose him Samwise Gamgee, and I don't mean to..

*Merry and Pip tackle from the bushes...*

xXLauriëXx
clap would post now, but i gotta run! be back in a while!

Leggy_n_Merry
Yaaaaaybig grin

Before Merry and Pippin come:

Frodo: Sam we're still in the Shire what could possibly happen?

*Merry and Pippin fall onto them*

Pippin: Frodo! Merry it's Frodo Baggins!

Merry: Hello Frodo!

xXLauriëXx
Sam: Get off him! furious
Frodo: What's the meaning of this? erm
Merry: Hold these. eek!
Sam: You've been into Farmer Maggot's crop! eek

oops done more than three lines again.. ah well..

rohanspear543
Maggot: argaagraar get off my field!
Merry:I don't know why he's so upset its just a couple of carrots
Pippin: and some cabbages (forgot the rest

Leggy_n_Merry
Pippin: Oh and those three bags of potatoes that we lifted last week! And the mushrooms the week before!
Merry: Yes Pippin! My point is, he's clearly overreacting! Run!

*Merry, Pippin and Frodo stop at the edge of the thingy and then Sam bumps into them and they all tumble awwww big grin*

Merry: I think I've broken something! *Pulls out broken carrot*

YAAAAAAY I got to do the carrot part big grin haha sorry it's just I always say that! I even made up a tune on my friend's piano LMAO i'm such a loser embarrasment

xXLauriëXx
laughing

Sam: Trust a Brandybuck and a Took. ranting

Merry: What? It was just a detour. A short cut. yes

Sam: A shortcut to what? no expression

Pippin: Mushrooms! drool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>